Final

Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Room was empty, and the loud music is banging the walls, She kept dancing like there's no tomorrow as her face growls with anger. Chungha ended the dance with the last step with force as her body falls to the ground. 

 

She was breathless after hours of dancing the choreography even though it was already perfect. She closed her eyes for a minute to compose her breath. "Girlfriends?" She scoffs as she remembered the tease of the MC at Somi and Chaeyeon.

 

As she was laying down, quiet steps are now getting closer to her. Somi closed the door slowly to make sure she doesn't make a sound. She sighed as soon as she saw Chungha lying on the ground. The younger one sat beside her and the moment she did that Chungha immediately opened her eyes only to find out that Somi was staring at her.

 

"What are you doing here?" She coldly asked as she forced her body to sit. "Picking up my girlfriend?" Somi said and smiled at her. "Girlfriend? Chaeyeon's not here." Chungha sarcastically said and stood up before turning the music off. 

 

Somi rolled her eyes as she followed the older woman. "She's not my girlfriend. Kim Chungha is my Girlfriend." She said with a grin. "That's unusual." Chungha said and faced her. "I thought you already forgot that your girlfriend is also at the same group as you that you barely even interact with me." Chungha rolled her eyes as she picked up her towel to wipe her sweat away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter