episode 2

Danger Beautiful Moments

 Yoongi woke up with his laziness. He went to the bathroom slowly and wearing school uniforms too at the same time Jungri and Hanna still slept in thier bedroom. He went downstairs and he saw his father with a few tattoos on his body. '' Hey Yoongi, how are you boy? How was school yesterday?'' Yoongi ate his sandwich. ''Good'' Yoongi's father was a gangsters leader of his group. His wife died when he was drunk. How awful. Since that day Yoongi hates his father so badly because killing his mother. Yoongi finished his meal and off to school without saying goodbye to his father. Meanwhile, Jungri and Hanna were rushing to get ready to school. Jungri kissed her daughter's forehead and went off with Hanna. They always went to school lately. Yoongi looked at his watch and waited for the bus. Once the bus stop arrived, he didn't expected that Jungri and Hanna went inside too. 

Yoongi sat beside the window and Jungri sat beside him. ''Hey'' she said to him. He smiled about 3 seconds to Jungri and he looked back at the window. She make a face like Look-at-him-. Hanna giggled looking at them. Jungri sat quietly suddenly she saw a big scar on his left hand. Once they arrived Yoongi walked infront of them. '' Why don't you try talk with him?'' Hanna said to Jungri. She refused Hanna. ''Why not?'' Hanna asked. '' Just no Hanna.'' she answered. In the class Yoongi slept on the table and Jungri looked at him without knowing. She looked closely and Yoongi opened his eyes suddenly. It makes her heart jumped from her body as she looked away. '' Why you looking at me like that?'' he asked while resting his left cheeks on his palm. '' Nothing'' 

Jimin looked at Yoongi who sitting on the bench lonely. He quickly sat beside him. '' Hello'' he gave a tapped at Yoongi's back. He smiled to Jimin. '' Why you sit here alone?'' Yoongi smiled softly to Jimin '' Well..i have no friends'' Jimin looked suprised to him '' Really? Well now you have us'' It makes Yoongi confused about what Jimin said. ''Us?'' Jimin pointed at the back. Yoongi saw 5 boys walking towards him. '' I'll introduce them. This is Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok.'' Taehyung smiled neither all of them too. '' Hey, i heard you just got transfered to this school huh?'' Namjoon sat beside Yoongi. It make Yoongi smiled widely and he nodded. ''Yow, imma Jungkook, the y brain you ever met.'' and Jin interrupted Jungkook '' Also playboy too.'' Jungkook answered quickly '' Shut up, hyung'' 

'' By the way Jungkook is younger than us. Hehehehe.'' Hoseok said to Yoongi. ''Hello Jungkook.'' Yoongi said to him. Jungook gave a wave to him. '' Next time don't just sat here alone. You have us now, okay?'' Taehyung winked to him. ''Thank you guys'' Yoongi said to all of them. Jimin smiled like a moon '' You're welcome so welcome aboard~'' Jimin took out a camera and took a picture of them. Jungri sat on the bench with Hanna watching those 7 guy chatting together. '' Cute'' Jungri said. ''Hey, shouldn't you at the library now?'' Jungi froze herself '' You're right, Bye!'' She ran to the library.

In the library, Jungri was arranged a few books. Yoongi went there and took some books to read. He was searching which is the best to read. There an empty part where it can looked at beside. Jungri saw Yoongi. She tried to be friendly with Yoongi. '' Yoongi'' she smiled. He shocked seeing her like that. ''Yes?'' Jungri giggled '' What are you doing here?'' he looked at Jungri. '' Can't you see here?'' she looked Yoongi's hands. '' Ouh..I don't care. What kind of stories would you like to read?'' she asked but he pushed her face with the book. ''Arrogant'' she sighed then he came towards her. He pushed her to the bookcase. She was blank and shocked at his reaction.'' Omo..what are you doing?'' He looked at her nearly about 3 inches nose to nose. '' Please don't ask any bonus questions to me.'' 

''Why not?'' Yoongi smirk and she relised something and suddenly she hit Yoongi with the book. ''Byuntae!! You ert!'' Yoongi was blank and get hitted many times from Jungri. '' What I said?'' he tried to protect from getting hitting. Jungri stopped..''What's that smirk huh?'' she asked to him. '' I didn't do anything'' many people laughed at them and Jungri walked away from library. '' Aish! I shouldn't start first! ert!'' she hugged her kneel to her chest on the bench at the garden place. Then Yoongi came and sat beside her. '' Go away ert!'' she said as she sat to the edges. Yoongi looked at her and he sat near to her. She sat more far away then he came near to her. Jungri was scared and suddenly she fell down. '' Ahh!'' 

He looked at down. '' Are you okay? How come you get down there?'' he asked the bonus question to her. She stood up and she walked away. Yoongi walked fast than her and blocked her path. '' I didn't do anything okay?'' She don't want to listened from him and kept avoiding from him. '' Its your fault by the way'' he said makes she stopped. '' WHAT?!'' she asked loudly. Yoongi make his evil smiled, '' Nice try'' she kicked Yoongi's legs. He felt hurt and jumped with his one leg and finally she can ran to class. '' Ya!''

The bell rang for time to go back home. Jungri arranged her books neatly. Yoongi looked at her '' You know what? You should pay for this'' she looked at Yoongi madly. '' What? Its your fault'' she went off fastly. '' Aishh this girl. Don't make me punished you'' Jimin heard Yoongi said. '' Excuse me what?'' Yoongi stay silent to Jimin. '' Nothing, Bye Jimin'' he ran to catched Jungri. Jungri didn't notice that Yoongi was at the back. He smiled silently and pulled her hand. She looked back. '' You again?'' He smiled. She felt weird to him. '' Are you okay?'' he let go her hand. Before he said something Jungri started first '' Weirdo!'' as she ran away from him. 

Yoongi went back home as he layed on his bed. He laughed softly flashback about Jungri suddenly his father knocked the door. Knocked Knocked. '' Come in'' he said. His father looked at him. '' Son..umm tonight you come with me alright?'' he said makes Yoongi sit-up staright. '' For what?'' 

      ''Well you're good in guns so let's steal something. I wanna pay my debt with that'' 

      '' Is it important?''

His father nodded. '' Alright- '' he layed back. '' Thank you son,'' he closed the door. His father blew his breath to calm. '' Pheww that's wasn't so hard.'' In night Yoongi with used walkie-talkie to connected which house they wanted to steal. '' Suga- are you there?'' Suga was his another nickname to gangster member. '' Yeah, I'm in'' He went inside a room and search a few diamonds. Then next house he was about to target but wanted to switch place so he accepted and went to the another house. He slowly opened the glass window up. The living room was dark so he used torchlight. He search nothing. He sighed.

Then he heard a sound step came from upstairs. He settled his gun pointed to the sound. A girl with a teddy came in. She was shocked and Yoongi tried to calm her. She walked near to him. Yoongi kneeled down. '' What's your name?''

''Jeon Angel'' 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

jeng jeng jeng jeng xD