Jiho

Make A Home in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didnt always like Hobie.

In fact, I actually hated him when we first met.

What kind of psycho is happy all the time. His smile was so big and annoying. His voice made me sick and seeing him everyday made me want to shoot myself in the face. Granted, we were only 11 when we met. And boys were cute, but not 11 year old boys. He was so ugly! His teeth were to big for his mouth. His eyes were to small and his head was to big for his scrawny body.

And to be honest, I dont really remember when m feelings changed. It could have been when we were 15. When we started going through puberty. He was getting taller, his face was becoming more masculine, yet his outstandingly happy and energetic personality never went away. And that was etremely admirable.

And watching him now, on the bleachers of small basketball court in a park in the middcle of our neighborhood is making me realize how much more I am falling for this goofy, idiotic, annoying, sweet, generous, loving, caring Jung Hoseok.

He is laughing on the court with a couple other guys from school. He asked me to meet him here, and I guess it was just because he wanted me to watch him play.

And, again, I dont mind. I can watch Hobie play all day. Or eat. Or sleep. Anything really because i am head over heels for him. But I would never tell him.

His friends were still goofing around and dribbling the ball back and forth when he walked my way, a large grin on his face, as usual.

"How did I do?" he asked, sitting way too close. The sweat on his arms rubbing against mine, making me cringe.

"YAH, youre too close," I replied pushing him away.

"And Im pretty sure you lost, so I guess I can say you ."

"Wow, you can never stop that sharp tongue of yours and say anything nice to me, can you?" 

His pout was so cute that I couldnt help but smile and quiclkly plopped my finger down his lip.

"Are you hungry? Its on me this time?" I stood, not missing the way Hoseok eyed my legs before looking up, eyes wide.

"This must be my lucky day. First you come to watch  me play and now you are offering to buy! This is definitely something worth..."

"Shut up and lets go!" I smacked him in the head, giggling and making my way down the stairs.

.......45 min later.....

A medium sized grill with sizzl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter