Final

I'm sorry. I love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a wonderful morning for Sehun as he walk through the school corridor until someone call him; “Sehunnie!”.‘Damn’ Sehun thought to himself and mentally sigh as the bubbly person ran to his side and wrap his hands around Sehun’s arm.

“Good morning, Sehunnie.” Said the bubbly person as he attached to Sehun’s arm like a koala. “Hmm.” Sehun responded as they walk through the corridor together. “Why so cold, Sehunnie? Aren’t you happy to see me?” That person, Luhan, said while pouting. “You don’t love me?” Sehun sigh. “Are you hungry?” Sehun ask Luhan. Luhan nodded. “Let’s go to the cafeteria.” “Okay!” Said Luhan cheerfully.

At the cafeteria.

“Go and save a seat for us. I’ll go and order. What do you want?” Luhan think for a while, “Umm.. I want chicken sandwich and chocolate milk.” Sehun nodded and went to the counter to order his food. Luhan went to find a seat for both for them.

Not long after that, Sehun came with his food and sit. “Here” Sehun said as he handed the food to the bubbly boy. “Thank you, Sehunnie.” Luhan said as he began eating his breakfast. Sehun sat there and pull out his phone to check on his social media accounts. Luhan looked at Sehun, “Where is your food?” “Not hungry.” Sehun said without sparing Luhan a glance. “Oh… Umm.. We could share you know? Here.” Luhan as he handed a slice of sandwich to him. Sehun eyeing the sandwich in Luhan’s hand then looked at him.

“No thanks. Besides it’s fattening.” “But you need to have breakfast. Here, take this.” Luhan said. Sehun sigh as he took the sandwich from Luhan and eat it. “You are so annoying.” “I know.”

During recess time, went to look for Sehun. He spotted him walking alone. Before he could call for him, someone, or a girl latch hersefl to Sehun's arm. That sight hurts Luhan too much as Sehun smiled to her. 'He never smile to me like that..' Luhan sigh and made his way to the school garden. He felt sad, lost his appetite and decided not to eat.

At the school garden.

“Stupid Sehun. Can’t he see that I love him so much?” Luhan said as he sat on the grass. “Lulu?” Luhan look at the source of voice, “Kyungie..” Kyungsoo made his way and sit beside Luhan with Jongin. “Why are you so sad? Sehun again?” Luhan sigh but he nodded. “That er. I’m gonna let Jongin beat his pity .” Kyungsoo turn to look at Jongin. "Jonginnie, beat Sehun for me!" Jongin gulp "But-"

Luhan stopped him. “No. Just let him be.” Kyungsoo sigh. “Why won’t you give up? I’m sorry to say this, Lu, but can’t you see that he likes someone else?” Kyungsoo ask but Luhan shook his head; “I love him. How do you feel if I tell you the same about Jongin?” Luhan looked at Kyungsoo. “The difference is Jongin and I love each other.”

Luhan pout. “I’m not that lucky aren’t I?” With that Kyungsoo hug Luhan. "Aren't you hungry?" Kyungsoo asked but Luhan shook his head. "No appetite." Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and turn to look for Jongin. "Jonginnie?" Jongin hum as respon. "Could you do me a favor and go to the cafeteria to buy something for us to eat?" Jongin smile and nodded. "Sure. I'll be right back." Kyungsoo smile at him and Jongin kiss his forhead before got up and made his way to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria, Jongin made his way to the counter to order for their foods. Sehun saw him and called out for him. Jongin look at him and spotted him with a girl, Irene. Jongin rolled his eyes. "Oh. Hey, bro." Jongin smile bitterly before turning his gaze back to the menu. "Are you alone? Where's Kyungsoo?"

Sehun ask and look around for the owl eyed boy. "He's with Luhan at the garden." Jongin said and told the ahjumma behide the counter what he wants. After he pays for their food, he turn to look at Sehun and Irene. "See you later, bro." He went out of the cafeteria and made his way to the garden. Sehun sigh. He knows whenever Luhan sad, he'll go to the school garden. "Oppa, you can go to Luhan. I'm okay." Sehun look at her. He smile and shook hid head; "He's a grown up. He'll manage."

 

 

Skip time

 

 

When the school ends, Luhan wait for Sehun at the school gate. He smiled as he spotted him walking with his tall friend, Park Chanyeol, and his boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. “Dude, looks like your bubbly boyfriend is waiting for you at the gate.” Sehun look at the gate and spotted Luhan with a wide smile on his face. He sigh. “He’s not my boyfriend.” “Aww don’t be so mean. He's cute! If I am single, I would definitely date him.” Baekhyun said. “Babe! Am I not enough? Your words hurts me~” Chanyeol whine while pouting.

“Aww don’t sad, baby giant. I said ‘if’. But I have you now.” Baekhyun grin and lean up to give his tall boyfriend a kiss on the lips. “Ew! Guys, get a room!” Sehun said and shook his head as he walk away from the two.

“Hi, Sehunnie.” Luhan said as soon as Sehun near him. Sehun nodded and hum. They walk toward Sehun's car. "Do you want to stop at the bubble tea store before heading home?" Sehun ask Luhan and waited for his answer. Luhan brighten and nodded.

 

 

Skip time.

 

 

Sehun parked in front of Luhan's house, or rather mansion. Luhan unbuckle his seatbelt and turn to look at Sehun; "Want to go inside?" Sehun shook his head and reasoned that he is tired and want to have some rest. "Oh.. Okay. Thanks for the bubble tea. See you tomorrow, Sehunnie." Sehun hum and watch as Luhan got out of his car. Luhan waved at him and close the door. Sehun drove out of Luhan's neighbourhood and Luhan waited until his car were out of sight. Luhan sigh. 'Is it hard to love me back?' Luhan said to himself and make his way inside.

He pushed the huge door of his house and mumbled a 'I'm home.'. He close the door and make his way to the living room. He drop his bag on the floor and plopped himself on the couch.

"You're home?" He turn to look at the source of voice on the staircase. His second older brother. "Chuinan ge? Don't you have class? I didn't see your car outside." Chuinan is a college student. "Class cancelled last minute. Car at the workshop." His brother responded. Luhan settle himself to sit on the couch and make a space for his brother to sit. "Have you eaten?" Chuinan asked as he ruffles Luhan's honey brown locks. Luhan shook his head as answer. "What happened? You and Sehun were fighting?"

Again Luhan shook his head. "I'm just tired, ge." Luhan answered. "I see. Come." Chuinan said as he got up. "Where to?" "Eat outside." Luhan confused. "Ge, you said your car at the workshop right? It's hot and I don't want to walk by foot!" Chuinan chuckled; "Silly, didi. We'll use Qing ge's other car." After hearing that, Luhan got up and follow his brother. "I'm starving!"

 

 

The next morning.

 

 

Luhan went into the kitchen and his two older brothers are already at the table having breakfast. "Morning, gege!" Luhan said as he plopped on the sit next to Qing, the oldest among the three of them. "Morning, didi." Qing said as he pour a glass of milk for him. Qing work as a Police Officer. Chuinan handed him a toast with chocolate spread. "Thank you, gege."

"Eat, otherwise you'll be late for school." Chuinan said. "I'll send you off to school. I don't have class this morning." Luhan nodded. He eat his breakfast and went outside to his brother's car.

Once they arrived at the school, Chuinan gave him pocket money. "This is too much, ge. The money that Qing ge gave last three days haven't finish." Chuinan smile. "It's okay. Just take this." Luhan nodded, "Thank you. I'm off." He said and get out from the car. "Becareful." Chuinan advise him.

Luhan was walking through the school corridor when his phone rang. He smile immediatly as he saw who's the caller. "Good morning, Sehunnie." Luhan said and waiting for Sehun to response. "Sehunnie..?" "Aa.. Yes. Um.. Lu? Come and meet me at the school garden?" Luhan nodded, but of course, Sehun couldn't see that. "Now?" He ask. "Yes. I have something to tell you." Sehun said from the other side of the line.

"Okay." Luhan said cheerfully and Sehun ended their calls. 'Maybe he's going to accept my feelings?' He said to himself. Luhan, the bubbly boy, runs to the school garden happily.. as he don't know, what Sehun is about to say is going to break his heart.

At the school garden, Sehun waited patiently for Luhan. When he arrives, he sees Luhan's bright smile that he almost regret his decisions. Once Luhan is in front of him, he take a deep breath; "What are you going to tell me, Sehunnie?" “You should stop doing this.” Sehun said. “Do what?” Luhan said, confuse. Sehun sigh. "This. All this waiting."

Luhan's smile dead. "Wh- What do you mean?" "Can't you see, Lu? I can't accept your feelings. Stop chasing me around! It's annoys me!" Sehun said, anger building up. "I'm.. I'm sorry if I annoyed you.. But.. But I love you.. Luhan said whispering and looking down but enough for Sehun to hear. "I CAN'T ACCEPT YOUR FEELINGS. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I DON'T LOVE YOU.YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO RETURN YOUR FEELINGS!" Sehun snapped.

Luhan look at Sehun with his eyes full of tears. Sehun was taken aback, automatic his arms trying to reach for Luhan but Luhan took a step back. “I- I’m sorry.. From this moment, I.. I promise I will never bother you.” That was all he said as he turn and walk away from the school garden and away from the school.

Luhan keep walking and pull out his phone and call Chuinan. "Hello?" Luhan hiccup before answer, "Ge.. sobs.. Please pick me up." Luhan sobbed into the phone. "What? Why? What happened? Why are you crying, didi?" "Please, ge.. I.. I don't want to talk right now.. My heart hurts... So much.." Luhan cried.

'Oh Sehun.' Chuinan thought to himself before he speaks; "I'm coming. Okay? Where are you?" Luhan then tell him where he is and Chuinan told him to wait there as he will come as soon as possible. Luhan nodded because he have no strenght to talk. It feels like forever for Luhan while waiting for hi gege to come, he cried his heart out and ignore all the passersby asking if he was alright.

"Oh my God! Lulu?" Kyungsoo. He was shocked to see Luhan's state. Luhan looked up, can't help but sobbed more. "Kyungie..." Kyungsoo pull the broken Luhan into his embrace and look at Jongin. "What happened, Lu?" Jongin ask but Luhan can't seem be able to answer his question as he broke down once again.

Then his brother came. "Hyung? What are you doing here?" "Luhan called." He set his eyes on the crying Luhan. He knelt down and his honey brown locks. "Didi, let's go home, hm?" Luhan nodded and wipe away his tears. He hug Kyungsoo once again before got into the car. When they are on the way h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter