prologue: my favorite people (unfinished)

I will |jungri|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PLEASE NOTE: this chapter is not finished. i'm posting this because i am no longer writing fanfics and i feel like i just cant end this without showing you guys the chapters that have waited for so long to be posted. same applies for other stories. thanks)

 

"Three!"

"Two!"

"On---"

"I'M AN ADULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Disappointed yet amused faces watch an overly excited "woman" as she tries her best to suppress her obvious growing smile. Yerim is officially an adult, but the older ones fail to see the difference between the teen from a few seconds ago and the "adult" Yerim of now. What makes it worse is that they're at an public event surrounded by top notch idol groups and the only concern for the leader of the group is to keep Yerim safe from any unwanted contact. Namely, B to the O to the Y to the S. Boys. Now that she's an "adult," she has more to worry about as more potential predators lurk behind her baby Yerim. MEN.

"C'MERE!" Joohyun screams, stretching her arms out as the five embrace into a heartwarming hug. Nobody knows, but it's one of her many ways to protect everyone. 

Sooyoung sighs in advance, knowing that the next few days will be filled with presumptuous "I'm-an-adult-thank-you-very-much" remarks. But if enduring and playing along with Yerim is what it's going to take to make her smile again, it's worth it. Ever since Jonghyun passed away, Yerim has been criticized for openly displaying her feelings at the SBS Gayo Daejun, which is the cherry on top of all the previous events leading up to it. If she really displayed all her feelings, Yerim might have melted down on the floor with tears running down her face. If you're not professional, they hate you. It's plain stupid, Sooyoung thinks. Idols are human too.

For some reason Sooyoung feels the hug become more intense and loving and she realises it's Yerim who's stringing everyone together as she snuggles in the hug with a relaxed smile on her face. 

".....I love you unnies..."

 

 

 

 

(pls forgive me for using bangpink ships i didn't know who to pair them with so first thing that came to my mind was bangpink. remember, this is a btsvelvet story. if you prefer bangpink and you're somehow offended then i'm sorry :c )

 

 

"I'm telling you. I. Don't. Like. Her."

Taehyung pouts his lips to mock his maknae. He's cute, real cute, especially when profusely he denies his big, fat crush on Lisa. "And I'm in love with someone other than Jennie."

"You are?" Jungkook's quite gullible and that's the reason why he's an easy target for s to pick on him daily. It's not that he's dumb, in fact he's very intelli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter