IMPORTANT AF. MUST READ.

I will |jungri|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, today you can actually hunt me down and kill me.

Because today I'm going to annouce something that will not go down very well.

I'm not going to continue this story anymore.

Y'all I am sooooo sorry but I feel like I'm going nowhere with this fanfiction. Also, I have gotten bored of the concept so continuing this story would be a waste of time for me. I am so sorry you can legit hunt me down and lock me up. If you think I'm pranking you, well you are wrong, I'm telling the truth. So, starting from today, the title will have a [discontinued] in it. I'm very thankful for all the support and love I've received, thank you so so so so much fam!

BUT WAIT!

I will, however, continue writing more jungri/btsvelvet fanfics!! Even better, my writing skills and story themes have gotten much better, I promise. I've actually been planning four different btsvelvet fanfics actually.

I'll actually reveal the titles and descriptions right now because I'm so remorsed.

Let Me Know - Yeri accidentally walks into a scene that she can't completely forget. Who would though, after seeing an idol getting way too close with another idol?

Silver Spoon - In the battle of royals and the rebellion, there's bound to be some victims of love and one who falls.

Deleted Memories - Broken or not, they were meant for each other until the very end, even if they had barriers behind their every move.

Stalker Alert - Yeri gets paranoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter