Call me Oppa

Six to One

     "Bye, Omma!" I ran out the door to walk to school. "Ugh... first day of school. For me anyway. I miss my old school. Even though I was always bullied, I was sorta comfortable..." Well, Seoul High, here I come...

     I walked into the classroom. The teacher told me to wait in the front of the classroom. I absolutely hate facing everyone. I am quite shy, so I don't like to be out of line. When the bell rang, the teacher came in and nodded me to introduce myself. I reeeeeaalllllyyy don't want to... "Annyeonghaseyo.                       imnida." I bowed and I heard giggling and laughing. Tears began to well up in my eyes. "                       , please don't cry." I hear a girl say. I turned to see who it was. She came to the front and walked to me, "I'm Nicki. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand. I took it to shake it, but she pulled me in for a hug. "It's alright. We are all crazy in this school. Even the people who think they aren't. Come sit next to me!" She said. "Um... o-okay."

    After school, I waited for a little while until everyone was gone. "Yoboseyo? Ye, Changjo, please come to pick me up. Kamsahabnida." I didn't want people to find out that I had a chauffeur. I don't like it when people treat me differently just because my family has money. The sleek, black limousine pulled up to the curb. The window rolled down, "Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Lee." I rolled my eyes and got in the car. "I told you to call me by my first name, Changjo." "Ah ye, joseumnida." "It's alright. We're friends, remember!" "Ye!" He said smiling. Oh my gosh! I hate it when smiles! I don't wanna fall for my butler-chauffeur-friend person! "So how was your day...?" I asked getting a little pink. "It was fine. How was yours?" He asked me, looking in my eyes. Wahhh! His eyes are so pretty! No! No! I can't! I became extremely red and faced the window. "It was fine." I said holding my face. He chuckled, he knew I was blushing. He looked at me and pretened to be all serious. "Ahh~                           ! You must be etting a fever! Your face is extremely red!" He put his hand on my forehead. "Ye, you have a very high temperature..." My hands were still on my cheeks. He moved his hand from my forehead to on my hand on my cheek. He pulled my hand away from my cheek and slipped his fingers between each of mine. "Ch-Changjo!" I yelled. "What? We're friends, right?" Yea, but most friends who aren't the same gender hold hands!!! "Y-ye..." "                       , I'm here to protect you, araseo? Call me Oppa when your parents aren't around, and I will call you by your name." He squeezed my hand,"You are younger than me..." He said with a smirk. "Yah! Only by a few months!" We laughed all the way home. Aish! I almost forgot we were holding hands! My parents walked outside and I quickly let go. "Annyeong, Omma. Appa." Whew! That was too close...