FAQ

Mexicana’s Review Shop [OPEN – CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

FAQ

“No me callen que nací gritando.”

1. Do you accept boyxboy stories?

Yes, I do. I don’t limit myself to a certain type of genre. That also means I accept girlxgirl fics too.

2. What if my one-shot is in a one-shot collection book?

If your one-shot is in a collection book, send me the title of the one-shot (or #, if it doesn’t have a title) and the link to the chapter instead of the entire book.

3. What do you mean by “writing style”? How many are there?

If you’re picturing something like persuasive writing, compare/contrast writing, or narrative writing, you’re close. I’m actually talking about creative writing (or literature), from what I’ve researched there are 8 different types of creative writing styles which are poetry, plays, movie and television scripts, fiction (novels, novella, and short stories), songs, speeches, memoirs, and personal essays. Even some non-fiction type of books can also be considered creative writing.

4. Is my writing style the only thing you’re going to check?

No. I’m also going to check your writing techniques as well, your writing style isn’t the only thing that catches a reader’s attention.

5. What are writing techniques?

Writing techniques include character development, plot development, vivid setting, underlying theme, p

Please log in to read the full chapter