---

Taehyung is all I need~

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae~~"I called as soon as I arrived at the cafe.Hugging him tightly,he quickly breaks the hug.Furrowing my eyebrows,I started to question his action."Tae,are you ok?"

He didn't reply and instead he took the menu and look at it as if it was the only thing he saw."Tae,did you hear me?"I asked,but still he remained silent.I slightly pouted before sitting down next to him and pokes his waist."Taeeee~"I called but to no response.Strange.Really strange.The Taehyung I know couldn't even bear the ticklishness when anyone pokes his waist.Sighing,I settled back down in front of him."Why do you even want to see me,when you don't even wanna talk to me,Tae?"I uttered lowly,as I felt tears started forming in my eyes.I turned my attention to the menu and without realising,I was already crying.

 

"Stop it."was heard from Taehyung.I looked at him with my teary eyes,only to see him still looking at the menu."You're not the boss of me.I can cry,whenever I want!"I exclaimed,as more tears flow down my cheeks."Why did you cheated on me then???"Taehyung questioned as he finally looked at me.His gaze was soft at the sight of me,crying.But,there was a tinge of anger in those pair of eyes.

"C...cheat?W..what are u talking about?"I questioned in confusion."I saw you with Jimin yesterday.Laughing and helding hands.I SAW EVERYTHING!!"he replied,in a loud voice."I can't believe the girl I love is cheating on me with my bestfriend!!"he continued.I shook my head,and started explaining."It's nothing like that,Tae!I swear,I wasn't cheating on you!I j..just-"I paused,wasnt being able to finish the sentence.Taehyung scoffs."Just what,huh?Just what???"he shouted,his anger was clearly shown on his face."Whatever.Just admit."he said before sipping on the drink he ordered earlier before I arrived.

 

 

"She isn't cheating on you,you dimwit."My eyes shot open to the voice.I turned,and I was right.It was Jimin.Standing up,I quickly covered his mouth,slowly whispering a "Don't tell him"to the other.Jimin looked at me,"But-"his sentence was cut when I give him my pleading gaze.He sighed and nodded."Isn't this enough proof?You are even cheating on me in front of me,(Y/n).Forget it,it's-"before he finished his sentence I ran out of the cafe,crying.

 

 

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT TAE!!DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY SHE IS WITH ME????"Jimin shouted as he grabbed Taehyung at his collar.

 

------

 

 

 

I just ran and ran till my legs gave up on me.I hardly could even see my surroundings as my tears blurred my sight.I crouched down before hugging my knees,and cried.Out of a sudden,I feel a pair of hands wrapping my petite body.Yes,it was him.Kim Taehyung.

 

 

------

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me?"Taehyung asked softly after he brought us to sit on a bench."Jimin told you?Aish,I told him to keep it a secret."I blurted."(Y/n),if he didnt tell..we'd be over."Taehyung replied."I am sorry,I doubted you.I am scared.I have never love anyone this bad..and I felt betrayed knowing that you are cheating on me with Jimin."he apologised,bringing his hands onto mine and pressing them against his chest."I am sorry,(Y/n).Really,I am."he looked at me with the most sincere eyes.I smiled softly,before kissing his cheeks."Ani.I should apologise too.For turning you into one jealous monster."I joked,as he chuckled."Tae,you do know that I have no one else..but you,right?"I asked before he slowly nodded.

"I love you,Tae."I said as I hugged him tightly.Hugging myself back,he replied,"I love you more,(Y/n)."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So,where's my bday present?"Taehyung asked.I scoffed,"You already ruined the surprise and yet you asked for a present?Talk about demanding."I scoffed before rolling my eyes.He laughed before hugging me again."Oh well.Guess I should appreciate this present instead!!"he exclaimed before he peppered me with kisses."Tae!"I squealed,"I love you too~~~"he replied teasingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its a drabble tho.Don't mind the shortness please.

Haha