Anyone

Kpop One-Shots

Character: Anyone

Group: Any

For: EVERYONE

 

 

 

i howled in joy, running as i felt the cold wind hit my face. jumping in the air every so often. as i approached the tree we marked i saw him sitting there in his human form. sneaking quietly behind him, i jumped landing on his back causing his face to fall into the snow. when he picked himself up and turned around i jumped at him again landing on his chest this time. out of shock he fell once again onto the  snowy ground. he began to laugh as i his face.
" ok, ok, ok! enough (y/n)... i missed you to!" he spoke softly, petting my head. i nudged my head closer to his hand. he chuckled stopping, causing me to whimper in displeasure.
"i know, but not now... now we need to get you back to the pack..." he stated. i whimpered once again afraid of what the pack would think of me.
'what if i'm to small, or to weak... what if they don't like me...' i whined out.
 " don't worry about that, if i love you then they'll love you. and if they don't.... then i'll kick there ." he stated, once again chuckling.
' no no no no! please don't i don't want any of you to get hurt...' i whimpered looking down at my snow covered paws. he picked me off his chest and set me on the snowy ground as he shifted to his wolf. which might i say is like 10 times bigger than mine and really hot~ XD jk.... but still.... my thoughts were cut off when i heard him speak.
'what?' i asked, he chuckled shaking his head,
'i said, you haven't even meet the pack and you're already worried about them...' he took a small step forward as his HUGE tongue my face.
'i may be pup sized, but that doesn't mean i can't beat you!' i growled in a warning.
'ok, ok. now come on we better leave now if we're going to make it by tomorrow morning.' he stated, i jumped on his back and gave off a little yelp letting him know i was ready to go.
'let me know if you start to get tired, i can always get off and walk...' i whispered half asleep.
'mhm~ sleep, i'll wake you when we get there' he growled back to me, but i only heard half of it as i was already asleep.