Thank You

Love Me The Same

Word count: 411

 

Gayoon had always been what she would call: non-lovable. Aside from friends and family she didn't really fall in love. 

She could still tell if someone was attractive or not but she didn't seem to have any romantic or ual drive.

Unlike her friends that dated and got laid.

It wasn't until a new trainee joined her group. And they together got to live and work. 

Maybe, she did feel some attraction after all.

 

***

 

Jihyun had a certain charm, she was feminine but pretty laid black. A bare face beauty with a glamorous body. Looking good in whatever she wore. 

Be it cocktail dresses or sports pants and a plain tee. 

That was part of Jihyun's ways.

On top of that she was innocent, angel-like and genuinely caring for others. Selfless beyond what Gayoon ever witnessed before.

 

***

 

After only a few months into their debut, Gayoon knew she had already fallen head over heels for the group leader. 

At first she tried to deny them, or at the very least hide them. So she distanced herself. Making it look as if they were on bad terms according to the netizens. 

However when given the chance to prepare a trip for one of her members Gayoon prepared a romantic trip for Jihyun who shouldered all the responsibility by herself. 

Later that night after their filming ended Gayoon had yet another thing prepared. But Jihyun beat her to it. Jihyun pulled the younger down on the bed and connected their lips. 

Jihyun knew of course, she had over heard 2yoon talking about her. How Gayoon cried and sobbed while Jiyoon encouraged her friend to approach their leader. But their society wouldn't accept them for sure. 

But Jihyun accepted it that night. Their love that was condemned was something beautiful after all.

Gayoon cried, shaking and mumbling incoherent words. Jihyun soothed her admirer. Caressing and kissing her. Whispering words of comfort and assurance.

That she would love Gayoon the same even if their fans turned against them and their company kicked them out. That they could sing silly songs by a bonfire and grill marshmallows under a the star filled sky. 

Gayoon cried harder, nuzzling her head into the crook of Jihyun's neck. 

"Will you really love me the same? Even if our world deteriorates and our appearances change?" Gayoon asked hoarsely. Jihyun nodded and cupped Gayoon's cheek. 

"Forever" she said Gayoon finally smiled at that. 

"Thank you, for everything... thank you"