Pabo Samchons

Bigbang Samchons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong Samchons!" Jiyeon greeted her Bigbang samchons cheerfully.

"Waaaah. Anyeong Yeonie!" The samchons welcomed and hugged her. "We missed you."

 

The Bigbang leader brought her five year old daughter to YG because SNSD's leader A.K.A as Mommy Taeyeon has to tape a show for the whole day.

 

"Hey guys. Uhm, I need a favor. Could you please look after my daughter? I have a meeting with YG Sajangnim. It will probably last for two hours."

"Sure hyung. Don't worry about her. We're the best samchons right Jiyeon?" Seungri walked to Jiyeon and scooped her in his arms.

Jiyeon just flashed her smile to her samchons and the world became a better place.

 

When Jiyong was about to walk out from his office, he reminded s to not talk about weird things around her precious daughter.

"She's very curious nowadays so be mindful of what you are saying or you'll get stress.Like super stress." He emphasized the last two words but the members were not really paying attention to their leader. Her five year old daughter got her samchons under her spell already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later

 

"Congrats hyung!"

"You're the man TOP!"

"Twins?! Daebak! More babies are coming!"

The members cheered loudly and congratulated their hyung. Seunghyun announced that Tiffany is pregnant with their twins.

 

Jiyeon continues playing with her toys but unknown to the adults in the room, she is also listening attentively to their conversation. She suddenly got up and approached her beloved samchons.

 

"Can I ask something Youngbae samchon?" Jiyeon asked gaining his samchons' attention once again.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Where do babies come from?"

 

Youngbae's eyes are about to pop out from the sudden question.

The laughter and banters between the members stopped instantly.

No one dared to speak.

Silenced enveloped Jiyong's office.

 

"Where do babies come from samchon?" She asked again, this time louder hoping that they heard her loud and clear.

 

'Babies? Uh... babies? Jiyeon.. uh uh uh......" Youngbae glanced to s for help but they avoided his gaze. If looks could kill at that moment, he could have been sent to jail for multiple murder. He's never been caught off guard like this before.

 

"Samchon?"

 

Youngbae cleared his throat multi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter