1. Teayang

The one I chose

The first chapter of my life was written when I was 11 years old , I met Teayang when my family and his were on a vecation on jeju island . Father was a close friend with Mr. Dong but it was our first time meeting his whole family .We were heading to jeju island with two other families of father's closest friends , Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee, the three families have a younger daughter that I wasnt much excited about it . 

" Are you ready dear ? " mother whispered while I was writing my dairy. 

" yes mom ! I finshed packing while ago " I smiled brightly . 

" behave yourself there I want you to impress them " 

" are they that important to dad ? " 

She noded and bat my head " you're too young to understand " 

Dad was planning into meeting them there because he was busy buying everything ! 

" they're suppose to be here " dad groaned while driving the car aimlessly around the island , I was feeling sleepy by the time we arrived so I took a light nap while waiting 

" Oh look isn't that teayang ? " mom jumped out of her seat , I opened my sleepy eyes to bunch of kids playing soccer,  I couldn't help but to notice that kid with yellow shirt with his beautiful smile " which one is teayang omma ? "I said out of curiosity.  

" the one with the yellow shirt " mom and dad said at once and my heart was bouncing while his name was mentioned .

After a while the three families were finally together,  as for children there were teayang and his little sister from Mr. Dong family , Mr. Lee had three little kids that I could careless of thier names while Mr. Choi had a wonderful big son his name was siwon.  

The three families agreed that they must have dinner before heading to the hotel , so as planned we went to a hillside restaurant with a beautiful view to begin with .

" see park shin hye ! This is the best restaurant in jeju island  , a stunning sunset is about to happen minutes later ! " my mom clapped her hands while listening to dad .

" ann-annyoghashimnika ahjashi " a low voice was coming behind me " I am teayang " he added , both of my perants nodded politly. 

As my heart was bouncing again I turned myself to see him , he converted his eyes locking them with mine " would you want to play with us ? " he tried to make up the sentence without suttering " we're making boates from papers ! " he smiled brightly.

I would lie if I say I was in my right mind , something about him that I don't understand keeps making me .. not me at all . I was attached by his voice , smile and surprisingly his hands they were long and slim that my hand would-- 

" Are you deaf ! " a young girl shouted at me , she was teayang little sister , her name is dara , she wasn't anything like teayang , means I don't like her . 

" ann-annyo " I said .

" stop it dara ! " teayang shouted , he then looked at me and said " hey do you want to try the big slide over there ? " 

" I-I don't have money , I'll go and take some from my dad " while I was walking away he graped my hand and pull some coins out of his pocket " Here " he said softly " take these " he put them in my shaky hand , I felt electric vibes all over my body , God damn it you're not suppose to fall in love ! You're only eleven !