I kiss you just like yesterday.

Ordinary

Jaebum barely made it to the office on time this morning. The broken alarm was all to blame when he opened his eyes to see the clock showed 7.47 AM. He jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, tried hard to make himself ready to work with brain still half asleep.

One person came to mind when Jaebum finally sat behind his desk, breath slowly turned back to normal after he sprinted from the station to the office which he considered as a success since he was late for 2 minutes only.

Jinyoung. Jaebum was used to waking up to Jinyoung combing his hair in the morning, his soft concerned voice calling “Hyung, wake up. I made breakfast.”. After finished showering Jaebum would found Jinyoung in the kitchen washing dishes from last night like yesterdey morning. Like every morning.

Since Jaebum met Jinyoung, his days are ordinary. He kissed Jinyoung before he left to work just like yesterday. And he spent his day in office with thoughts of the younger guy. When he returned home, he would found Jinyoung on the couch in their living room. His head on the table falling asleep when he was writing. Jaebum picked him up, carrying with a little strugle not to drop Jinyoung on the way to their bedroom, just like yesterday. Just like the day before.

“Are you doing OK by yourself?” was what came from Jackson on their lunch break. Jaebum gave him a reassuring smile and a nod.

Jackson snorted and commented “Yeah I believe you are OK since you crazily panicking took a train to work when you own a car. Seriously?” Jaebum choked on his coffee.

“I just tried not to be late okay?”

“You are the director who will scold you being late?”

Jaebum sighed. He knew better not to against Jackson. This kid nagged him a lot enough to have him forcing Jaebum to stay at Jackson’s. He just gave Jackson another smile and put his right hand around Jackson’s shoulder, squeezed it a little reassuring his younger friend that he was OK.

 

Jaebum decided to go to the park around the neighborhood that evening. The weather started to get chilly but he didn’t mind it. He needed to calm his mind that went crazy.

Almost a week. Jinyoung was gone for almost a week and he couldn’t get himself together. He would never be able to get used to the absence of Jinyoung’s presence in the house. His mind recalled all the memories of him and Jinyoung together.

 His ordinary days with Jinyoung. Jaebum remembered when he returned from work, he found Jinyoung waiting for him like he always did. They laughed, kissed and held each other just like ordinary. Jaebum shivered a little when he felt the wind blew a bit stronger. He thought he went crazy when he heard Jinyoung’s voice.

“Ah..what to do..” he chuckled.

“HYUNG!”

Jaebum freeze. He seriously worried now. Did he really go crazy because of this loneliness? And when he decided to stand up to go back home, someone crushed on him, gave him a bone crushing hug he couldn’t breathe. He stumbled back to the bench he sat on earlier.

“ I called you so many times!”

Jaebum needed a few second to registered that Jinyoung was in his arms, hugging him like he always doing whenever they were together. Unconsciously Jaebum tighten his arms around the younger guy. Inhaled the scent of the guy he loved so much. Jaebum was so happy. So so happy his eyes gotten teary.

“Hyung?” Jinyoung sounded concern because Jaebum didn’t say anything. He was surprised to found Jaebum teary eyes. He panicked and let go of Jaebum only to rest both of his hands on Jaebum’s cheeks.

“what happen?!”

Jaebum smiled, looking at Jinyoung eyes. “I missed you.”

Jinyoung looked a bit confused.

“I missed you a lot I almost went crazy.”

And Jinyoung understood .

“You almost went crazy? I did go crazy! You know I should stay until Sunday but I went bershrek and finished my job today. I missed you so much I thought I saw you on the coffee shop accross the house!”

Jinyoung was supposed to help his parents on the opening of their mini libabry back in his parents house. But he seemed to trouble his parents with mistakes he made. He couldn’t focus with anything. He wasn’t used to be apart from Jaebum and his parents knew that. So instead of scolding him for making mistakes, they saying “don’t be hard on yourself, go call your lovely hyung..” but Jinyoung knew better. He would immediatly go back home when he heard Jaebum’s voice and he wouldn’t want his parents working all by themselves. He told Jaebum about he would make no phone calls when he went to his parents’. Jaebum understood.

Jinyoung was back now. Erlier than he should and Jaebum couldn’t be more happy about that. Four days without Jinyoung by his side was hell. He wouldn’t go through that again.

Jaebum took Jinyoung hand in his and both of them started walking home since the weather getting more chilling and Jaebum noticed Jinyoung’s clothes weren’t thick enough.

“I will never let you go again, Jinyoung.”

“But what if, just if, I need to go out of town for work matters?”

Jinyoung loved teasing Jaebum. He loved watching Jaebum’s expressions. Jinyoung loved watching Jaebum.

Jaebum pretended like he was thinking hard, brows knitted. And Jinyoung couldn’t help but put his thumb over Jaebum’s eyelid where his two moles lay.

“I will go to accompany you.”

“Aww posessive boyfriend , aren’t you?”

“You love me anyways.”

“You are right. I love you, Jaebum hyung.”  Jinyoung squeezed Jaebum’s hand.

Jaebum stopped walking just to kiss the top of Jinyoung’s head.

“I love you more, Jinyoungie.”