I still love you? Soo/Na

Are you still a monstar?

I just want to thank kandy19 who commented on my last chapter. As you alredy see this is a Soonwoon and Nana chapter witch was originally planned. The story is honestly most about Seyi and Seulchan but there will be other parts with Nana and Soonwoon aswell. Thank you for leaving a comment and i will again say sorry if there is grammar mistakes. And the reason why the chapters not longer is because i dont have the time to write them any longer than a few paragraphs. Enjoy!

" I'm sorry, lets break up." This was the words that where coming out of Kim Nana's mouth to the guy she had been seeing for the past few months. He looked up at her, away from his phone that he had been staring at this entire time. " Why?" He said as he leaned back on his chair. She signed and showed him a photo of him and another girl. " Did you reall think you could hide this from me? Just because our parents wants us together doesn't mean I will."

She said not looking that she cared for the male at all. He was the child of another gangster and her father had pushed her into dating him. She really didnt want to, at all. Many wondered is she was still cougth up in her previous feelings for Soonwoon. Honestly speaking she didnt really know if the feelings where still there.

" You shure youre not to picky! I mean this guy i could understand because of the cheating, but what about that cute baseball played you dated a year ago?" Eun-ha asked slipping on her frappe. The girls where sitting at the pasteryshop.  " He was getting was to serious." In reality Nana was unsure about her future and her friendship with Soonwoon it was the main reason for breaking up with Choi in the first place.

" You shure its not just because you still have feelings for you know who?" Seyi said eying Nana closely. She looked up at the girl infront of her and had stopped her coffee cup a few iches from . She then,  realizing she had froze, took a tiny sip and sat the cup down. " Its not a toppic of discussion, he does not love me. Thats in the past." She said angrily. But she knew the girls didn't belive her but she was going to keep on denying it. Its not that they would belive her anyway.

Soonwoon sat scribbeling at one of the desk in the library, his head not able to consentrate. He had seen her yesterday, with the guy she dated. His mind hurt thinking about it. He had reached stalker status, this was not helthy. How could he feel so diffrent towards her now then he did a year ago. He signed and kept trying to continue with the assgiment when someone sat down on the chair across from him. He looked up and yelled so the librarian hushed at him and eyes turned towards the two males. He was very reconisable for Soonwoon but to others he seemed like a normal guy in a hat and some glasses.

" Shut it, im even moore popular now Idiot." Sul-chan scolded but a smirk appeard on his lips. " how you been, i heard you turned into a stalker." He moved his glasses down and winked at the confusing male. " You really think I wouldn't have heard of it from Donam and Kyudong? So getting any closer?"

He just signed and ruffled his hair. Those two idiots had caugth him once after he followed her last year a few months after Sulchan had left for England. Not that he minded them telling him but he would have liked to talk about it with his friend, instead of him hearing it from other people. He just shook his head towards the singer who smiled widely. " lets go, you need some time away from these books. They won't help you." 

 

Nana was in deep thougths after her chat with the girls. She took the longest way home to try clear her head. " Stop beeing stupid, he dosen't love you." Her head told her, but every time she thougth about her heart started beiting very fast. " Is Seyi rigth?" She spoke and looked towards her studio witch her feet had taken her to. " I still love you?"