1/1

He Was Being an Idiot

 Jungkook was in the middle of fighting the idiot who decided to make fun of Yoongi. No one ever made fun of Yoongi no one, this boy however just had the urge to call him a small, nerdy, annoying piece of . It's been known that Kwangho was a homophobe, but he crossed the boundary today.

 'Why couldn't this day go peacefully like I planned? I was just resting but nooo the just had to throw some poison at my boyfriend.' Jungkook thought as he stood up lip bleeding, and a bruise on his cheek and another at he corner of his eye. He decided that was enough but the kid asked for more,"Why not, having more is better anyway." 

 Yoongi was just walking to his locker getting the snacks he prepared for him and Jungkook before he heard a screech that sounded like Jimin's and heavy footsteps that sounded like Tony's. Being the curious person he was, he looked back to see them running towards him.

"HYUNG!"

"AYO YOONGI!"

"Annyeong my chingus." Yoongi said not noticing anything fishy, nope he was clueless.

"Yo you better look outside man."

"Hyung look outside."

"Why should I?"

"Hyung it's important please!" Yoongi mumbled a fine and walked to a window. Seeing a crowd outside he wondered what surprising thing there was to see students have their phones out recording something. Seeing Kwangho his face darkened, even though he was pretty content with the amount of bruises he had.

 Then there was Jungkook who wasn't that hurt but had a few bruises.

 Yoongi ran down the stairs, it was only a floor below, before he knew it he was outside. Students gasped and the fight continued, he walked over to the two, Jungkook's back facing his. Kwangho's collar was gripped by Jungkook, he soon saw Yoongi and smirked.

"Hey look it's your little annoying princess ."

"You're gonna regret that." Jungkook pushed him onto the ground, he was about to sit on him and throw some ore punches before Yoongi held him back.

"Jungkook stop please it's ok let's just go." Yoongi's voice was thick and his back became damp.

"Ok." Their hands came together and the crowd made way for them, Kwangho was left on the ground. Bleeding, no one caring for him, because he deserved it.

 After cleaning Jungkook's bruises, the two were silent. Before Jungkook spoke up again when Yoongi had a tear escape from his eye.

"Hey stop crying we're done fighting and I'm not that hurt." Yoongi took Jungkook's hands away from his face and instead just held them down.

"I don't like seeing you get hurt for me, next time you should just let them just talk bad about me. Look you're all hurt, covered in bruises, and your lip is cut."

"That bastard deserved it." Yoongi glared at him.

"Ok fine I won't do that again?" 

"Good, we still have 10 more minutes before break ends might as well eat in here." Yoongi was about to climb off the younger one's lap before Jungkook held him there with his iron like grip.

"What?"

"Let's just cuddle here hyung, besides your reeeeaaally soft." Jungkook buried his nose in Yoongi's neck, but then he got flicked in the forehead.

"OW! What was that for?"

"You need to eat to get better and I need to eat because I'm starving. So here have some kimbap that I made." Jungkook immediately started eating the kimbap he was given, he was hungry too.

"Ath alwayth hyung, anyfing you make ith tha beth." Yoongi closed Jungkook's mouth shut.

"Stop eating with your mouth full."

"Aww Hyung your bluthing."

"I told you to keep your mouth closed, EWWW THERES A FEW GRAINS OF RICE ON ME NOW!"

A/N: This wasn't edited so sorry for the mistakes.