The first

The Way

Sunday morning at café in the middle of town, there’s a man whose keep his eyes straight at the door store. Every minutes and second has passed finally he saw familiar figure walking towards him, the smile appeared brightly in his face as he welcome her in his embrace. ‘Hey honey I’ve been waiting you’ the girl look up and peck his lips. They’re decided to order some food. That night one couple spent their night full with laugh. People around them start to envy them.  Sweets couple, but they don’t know the true behind that smile is a confused. Lee jinki, a man who’s happen to date a girl after another’s start feeling uneasy , he can’t think straight after the girl who he love dearly leaving him like a trash. He thinks, he just needs someone to be beside him but no, the loneliness in his heart can’t lie.

.

.

.

That night after their comeback from a date , jinki and his girlfriend enjoy cuddling time while watching some movie with the beer in their hands suddenly the sweets moment become a y cuddle, in no time they start to eating each other face.

 He wraps the body tightly and spread kisses on her delighted body. He just keeps thirsty and didn’t realize the woman already passed a minute ago. “ I did it again” he then cover their body and hugs her in his arms.  Even after their passion time jinki feels numb, the empty in his heart can’t be filled up. He then decided just to give up and sleep.

The morning come up like usual, he will go to work while his girl need to study, and yeah they already live together for some time. Jinki will drop his girl on the way to go his workplace give her a goodbye kiss then drive again to his workplace.

“Hyung! Hyuuuung !!!”  jinki yelped after got smacked in the head, “what ?!” he give a glare to his partner who’s younger than him only a year. “You’ve been spacing out, what the hell you thinking huh? Don’t you already do that with the girl... who’s the name?? Ah! Tiffany?” he can hear a little disguise in his friend tone but he just let it go. “ hm yeah but … I don’t  feel anything” jinki decided to tell everything to this precious friend of him who have a name hongki.

“oh my lovely hyung, poor you” hongki said while pats jinki shoulder. “So you date her just because pity of her after she waits you with minzy? And she didn’t know anything that you still can’t move on from that girl?” he tsk-ing while they walking to a big mall near their office. “I know am a bad guy but arghh …. “He grabs his own hair. “Broke up with her”. Feel like being punch in the face with what his friend have said. Broke up … what? He doesn’t know how to do that. Hongki notice his hyung face but he just keeps dragging his hyung. Broke up... should I do that … ah molla anyway... “Where we are exactly hongki?” he looks around and found himself already in the middle of mall. “Ah hyung I want to shopping and you  ... you should accompany me of course ~” he then pull Jinki’s hand again until he done with whatever he need to buy.

 

 So exhausted, damn that kid makes me walking for hours without rest … and now where we are? “hongki-ya  am tired, can we have uhm a drink first? And you already buy lots! God” “ah hyung sure why not ~ I will treat you” jinki just make a flat face as they step in the coffee shop. Coffee is jinki the most favorite thing so no need to asking again he will follow you if you said will treat him with this kind of drink.

“So?” hongki with his gently smile calling for waitress, make all the noise from every girls in this shop.

“Geez, can you stop that? They become noise” jinki said annoying, he just need a quiet place and yeah with a cup of coffee.

“No hyung it’s funny”

“Whatever” the waiter come and noted our order.

“So hyung, can you at least tell me what’s going on? I know you long enough to know that you’re in …. A bad state now?’’ hongki said while looking straight to jinki.

“I … I do-“before jinki could finish his sentence a loud voice calling his friend name and suddenly a man already standing beside he and hongki’s table.

“Oh Minho!”  Jinki frowning. Who? …

Hongki hyung! Long time no see?” they start to makes jinki annoying by the conversation.

“Guys can you …” jinki look at his friend and this …. Frogie boy. Yeah this boy looks like a frog with that small face and big eyes hahaha…

Hongki finally introduce him with this tall young man who’s happen to be hongki’s junior in his university when they have a date that’s what hongki tell him. Cute … that’s the first impression jinki got after seeing his big eyes and small face. “what you doing here minhoya?”  So his name is Minho… jinki eyes can’t leave this handsome figure in front of him. He feels something poked him in the side. “U-uh what? oh ..” he look at his friend and this minho guy , looks like he’s been day dreaming. “Hyung I said this is Minho my junior and Minho this is onew hyung” with that jinki back to the earth “ah yeah I uhm lee jinki but most of my friend call me onew” they shake hands while throw an awkward smile. “Cool! You two looks like a brother hahaha” jinki roll his eyes when this Minho guy happens to mess his and hongki hair. For god sake he’s younger than me. “Yah!”  Hongki snap out and yell to this tall guy but seems like he didn’t think that as a warning because he just laughing it. “arraseo arraseo hyung I’ll go now and jinki hyung , let’s meet another time ~!” he rushed out from the shop and joined again to his friends.

                I’ll be waiting for another time... jinki chuckling itself drew attention from hongki. “What hyung? You make me got Goosebumps” ckckck this dongsaeng.

Finally after done resting them going back in separated way, since their home not that close. In the end he not solved anything since hongki just dragging jinki like a dog, not even a suggest for his problem. Help me my ... now I should facing her again alone.

“Yeobo~” Jinki calling her in his sweet voice and walking thru the house searching for his lover.

“Am here” a voice come from the bedroom, jinki rushed there and found his lover packing. What is she doing..? “What is this?” jinki take a seat and caress her cheek gently. He stares at his lover lovingly and listen carefully what will she saying.  Just like being stabbed his lover tells him that she needs to go for a study abroad.  “Why suddenly?” he sounds so angry. “Not suddenly babe, I’ve been planning this for awhile, already tell my parents” “and not telling me anything?” he looks angry and hurt at the same time. She grabs jinki hand and sent her apologies eye “babe, please will you wait me? Just a few months maybe’’ she said while wrapping her arms around Jinki’s shoulder and hug him tight. Every word that comes out from her lips can’t reach jinki mind. They lay down without jinki saying anything, he just roaming his hands on the back of his lover mind wondering around until they both fall asleep.

In the morning time for jinki to facing the reality, he have to let her go even he still don’t know about his feeling. Damn... at least let me figure it out my feeling first.  He kisses her forehead and lips softly saying her goodbye.

That day after sent his lover Jinki spent his day just lazing around on his bed.

Empty

He feels so empty