Punishment by revealing secrets!!!

Forever and Always Lovestory

Jonghyun was with Shinee on their dorms. Onew and Minho was training their new partici+ation on Inkgayo MC. Taemin and Key was playing a game. Jonghyun was looking at the laptop with a day-dream expression. Key already had loose to Taemin. He gave his payment, 10 won. Key look to Jonghyun's laptop and that image who coincide with his face, make him shocked. Apparently, Jonghyun continue to sleep.

"KIM JONGHYUN!!!!" Key shouted.

"Ahhh? What's? Who's" Jonghyun waked up.

"Who's what? This one?" Key said, pointing to the image on the laptop.

 

"It's easy! That's Sica noona! Oh..." Jonghyun finally understanded.

"Yes, oh" Onew said.

"You're fallen by Sica noona, wait no... You're her biggest fan!" Minho said.

Jonghyun blushed, when he heard the comments.

"No, I'm not. I was supposed to look at MY proper image, but I put Sica noona's image!" Jonghyun lied.

Shinee rolled their eyes. Jonghyun can be goofy and liar at the same time.

"NO! You wanted to look to noona's image, you're not Key" Taemin said.

"Yes, you're not me... HEY!" Key said, with a diva tone.

"OK! You busted me! I like Sica noona! And what's the problem? That's so normal like Minho have a crush on Yuri noona, or Onew hyung be fascinated by Fany noona" Jonghyun said.

"HEY!" Onew and Minho said.

Key glared Onew and Minho and they smiled nervously.

"AISH! It looks like I'm the only normal here! And Taeminnie has a crush on Yoona noona!" Key said.

"HYUNG!" Taemin glared Key.

Everyone glared Jonghyun and Key, who ran away. The first place that they remmember was SNSD's dorms. Key knocked the door and shouted to let they in. Jonghyun also look to the 3 boys who was running to them.

Inside the SNSD dorms

"Someone is knocking at the door" Sunny said, while she cook.

Sooyoung go to see who was knocking. She watch by the glass and she saw Key! With Jonghyun.

"Oh my gosh! Kim Kibum is knocking at my door!"  she thought. Seohyun look at her.

"Unnie, is there any problem?" Seohyun asked.

"What? No! Haha, of course not!" she said, nervously.

Seohyun simply go to the door and open it. Key enter and look to Sooyoung. His heart start to race.

"Hi! Help us to hide!" he said.

"Onew, Minho and Taemin are chasing us!" Jonghyun explained.

Yuri, Tiffany and Yoona looked to them, when they heard ONEW, MINHO AND TAEMIN.

"And you did something wrong to them?" Tiffany asked.

"Hum... yeah. We did reveal some secrets" Key said.

Sooyoung was going to close the door, when the 3 boys run inside the room.

"KIM KIBUM! KIM JONGHYUN! YOU'RE BUSTED" the shouted.

The girls giggled, while the Key and Jonghyun look to each other, nervously.

~~~

"Will this take more long?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah! You're ruining my new outfit!" Key said.

"It wouldn't take so long!" Onew giggled.

Key and Jonghyun trued to carry the 3 boys' carruage, while they have fun.

"Oh! I'm hugry! Can you go to the café?" Taemin asked.

"How long is it?" Key asked.

"30 quilometers" Minho smiled, evily.

"It will be a long day" Jonghyun mumbled.

~~~

"Haha, that was deserved!" Yoona chuckled.

"Yeah, but what was the secrets?" Yuri asked.

"Why are you so curious?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing!!" Yuri said, nervously.

"KWON YURI" all of the girls said.

Yuri looked nervously to all of her sisters. She glared Yoona and Tiffany, helpfully, but they was with the others. Jessica looks like guessed her thoughts.

"Yuri, do you like Minho?" Jessica asked.

"No, of course no" Yuri said, nervously.

All of the girls look to to Yuri. She sighed. They discover. They always discover.

"Haha, you're busted!" Sooyoung laughed.

"We'll sent it to Minho!" Jessica said, high-fiving Sooyoung.

"And also that Tiffany thinks that Onew is cute and that Yoona thinks the same about Taemin" Sooyoung and Jessica said.

Yuri, Tiffany and Yoona saw Sooyoung and Jessica senting the message to the 3 ones. They grabed them.

"YOU are busted" they said.

~~~

"I'm hungry!" Sooyoung said.

"Eat this!" Yuri said, giving her some snacks.

Sooyoung and Jessica was tired on carrying Yoonyulti.

"Where did you took this idea?" Jessica asked.

"Well, from 3 friends" Tiffany smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry by the long wait! Hope you like this. This was a funny fate demonstration. I'll start romance next! Hwaiting ^^