He Still Here

He still here

 

"It rains, Soo" he said while looking at the sky. I nods. "Ne, Kyu." I lay my hands to touch the rains. It was so silent. There's only a sound of the raind and the songs from our earphone that we heard together. Oh, and  there's another sound. It was the beat of my heart that comes so fast because He was near me.

-------------------------------------

"Yah!!! Cho KyuHyun!!" I yelled, "Give me my book!" I ran towards him, and he still avoiding and teasing me. "Yah!! You.. Pabo!" I screamed. Suddenly he stops running. And I suddenly hit him. 

"What did you say?" He asked with the sharply eye

"E-eh? What did I say?" I asked him back

"Yah.. What did you say, Soo? Me, What?" he pull me to the tree and push his face next to me, put his hand over my head

"Ah... You..." I tried to calm my self. Ah, Seriously god. My head..... "You...  Are … So... COOL!!" I screamed and then smile.

"Good girl." he smirk and then go to our chair, take his phone and walking away

"Yah! Where'd you go?" I asked him. He turns his head,

"Back to class. There's an exam."

"Ahh.. Arraseo."

"You should back to class too, Soo. The sun is just going crazy, you might get a headache."

"Ne, Kyu. Just a moment, I still want to stay here. You go then, Kyu. You might come late."

"Okay. Just be careful, Soo. It not good for a girl staying in the school back garden alone. If there's something wrong, just call me. Arraseo?"

"Ne, arraseo, Kyu!" I laugh. Kyu was on his way when I called him back

"CHO KYUHYUN!!"

"Ne?!"

"Good luck." I give him a thumb. He replied with a smile, and I can feel a butterflies in my stomach.

------------------------------------------

My name is Choi SooYoung. I was a senior in famous high school in korea. I have two best friends, one is Im YoonA, and the other is Cho KyuHyun. Well, in my last year in high school I was supposed to be focus at my National Exams, but there's someone who catch all my attention for these three months. He was my best friend. Cho KyuHyun. Actually, I've knew him for two years, but three months ago, I could feel something different everytime he near me. I think I'm fallin' in love with him.

------------------------------------------

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even If saving you sends me to heaven

KyuHyun singin along the song with his beautiful voice. And I just going to melted beside him, Oh God, I swear his voice is the most beautiful voice in this whole world. We're just sharing earphone and listening to the song together, this what we ussually do these several days. KyuHyun still singing along the song, while I was tring so hard to calm down my heart that beating so fast because he's so close to me.

"Ah... This song is just.." Suddenly Kyu talking, I look at him

"What?" I asked

"Perfect. For SeoHyun from me." he said with a brightly smile in his face

"Aahh... Ha.. Hahaha." I forced a laugh to cover my broken heart. He look at me and smile. Then suddenly rains drops.

"Ah.. It rains." I said try to avoiding topic about SeoHyun. He nods and turns his head to see the rains. And there was a silent. We just watching the rain. We always love rains. Um, I don't really like rains, actually. But since I found out that Kyu loves rains so much, I started to love rain. Yeah, I always tried to love everything Kyu loves. Except one. That girl. Seohyun..

"I have promised her, Soo. When we've graduated from high school. I'm gonna take her to the hill, we're gonna see stars together. And I'm gonna confess my feeling to her." he opened his mouth again. I look at him with a painful eyes. He turns his head and look at me. I give him a smile and tunr my head avoiding him.

"I love stars, Soo." he said, "And SeoHyun. She is my stars. And always gonna be my star."

I can feel my tears are going to exlplode. Nado, Kyu. I love star. But it was before you said that she was you star.

---------------------------------------------------------

This was a million times I cried for KyuHyun. I cried for him too much. It was rains when I walked alone after school to the school back garden. When all my friends were cursing the rain, and asked them to stop, I just don’t want to. I don’t want the rain to stop. All I want to do is crying with the rain, so no one could see me that I was crying.

I back to the class like a drowned cat. There was no body except YoonA.

“Yah!! Choi SooYoung! Why are you so wet?!!” YoonA asked angry. I replied with smile.

“Answer me, Soo. Is there something wrong?” she asked again.

“Ani..” I take my bag and then I heard someone was calling me.

“There’s your prince, Soo.” Yoona said, I was looking who was calling me. Ah, KyuHyun. I walked towards him, and he was grab my hands taking me to our garden.

 

“What happened with you, Soo?” KyuHyun asked me, “Are you sick? You look so mess.” He touch my forehead, “Gwenchanha?” No, Kyu. I’m not okay. I’m sick. I’m tired because you never see my heart!

I nods, “Ne, gwenchanha. Why did you bring me here, Kyu? Is there something just happened?” I asked

“Ne…” he smile happily, “It was, SeoHyun, Soo..”

When that name comes out. I won’t hear any single words that comes out from Kyu. I’m sorry, Kyu. But it just too hurts.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Six month has passed. And I still loves Kyu. Kyu too.. He still loves SeoHyun. I still mostly crying for him, and still be a good listener for him. Until one day, I got tired of all. I’m sick of crying for Kyu. I don’t want to cry for him anymore. I don’t want to hate him because of this feeling. So, I choose to forget about my feeling, and move on.

For four months I tried so hard to forget about my feeling for Kyu. It was so hard. But I won’t give up. I don’t want to hurt my self anymore.  Well, even I tried to forget about my feeling. I still close with Kyu.

Five month. I think I have forget about my feeling.

Now, I can smile when I see Kyu was talking happily with Seo. Yah, even it still hurt. But it’s better tough. But there’s something unexpectable happens. Kyu came to me, and confess his feeling.

“Saranghae, Soo.” He said shyly, “Not my ex Jessica, and not SeoHyun anymore. Now, it’s just you.

I smiled and tried to hold back my tears.

“Wae, Kyu?” I asked. He look at me. “Why you opened  the door when I was on my way to looking for another door?”

KyuHyun still quite.

“Do you know how suffered I am for these month? I suffering because I want to forget about you, Kyu.” I said with tears in my face, “And after all that suffering things, you asked me to be fallin in love with you again. That was mean, Kyu.”

Why do you do this to me?

Why do you do this so easily?

You make it so hard to smile because

You make it hard to breathe..

Why do you do this to me?

“Mianhae, Soo.” He tries to reach my hands. But I just Ignoring him. I can feel my heart broke into a pieces now.

I turn back and leave him alone without saying anything. I stay quite not because I hate him. I stay quite because I don’t want to hear his explanation. I don’t want to hear his voice anymore. I’m afraid if I hear it, I would back fallin’ in love with him.

Because these days aren’t easy

Like the happen was before

These days aren’t easy anymore.

Why do you do this to me?

And I don’t want to fallin’ in love with him again. So, I stay quite.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Three months in new college. Leaving high school and all the memories behind.

I think if I get a different college with Kyu. I can forget all about him. But, I was wrong. I sill cant get him off out of my mind. I think if I had a boyfriend, I could forget about my feeling to kyu.

But, I was wrong again. Because now, me and my boyfriend was going to celebrate our second anniversary. But I still thinking of Kyu. Cho KyuHyun still have a part of me. I still love him. He.. Still here.

Comparisons are easily done,

once you’ve  had a taste of perfection

Like an apple hanging from a tree

I pick the ripest one, I still got the seed

You said, “move on” where do I go?

I guess second best is all I will know

‘Cause when I’m with him, I am thinking of you

Thinking of you

What you would do if you are the one who was spending the night

Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAH!! FINNALY XDDDDDD I’m sorry it takes a long timeee. Because I’m kind a new here. So I get some trouble to make a chapter aha -,-“ HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! HUEHEHEHE. I’m sorry for my bad English and for a bad story. Well, I’ve tried so hard for thiss.