The Art of Intimacy (KaiSoo)

The Art of Intimacy (KaiSoo)

Kyungsoo was greeted upon his return home with a resounding thump! and crash! The mini-sized man all bundled up in his late-winter attire instantaneously went on panic mode, blazing into the small apartment calling for his lover. 

"Jongin! Jongin! Jongin where are you?"

Kyungsoo found the taller on the floor in the nearby parlor, looking sullen, like a kicked puppy. The fallen man didn't appear to have any intention of attempting to stand again or even move to a less-convoluted heap on the ground, but Kyungsoo breathed with a relieved sigh nonetheless and pressed his palms to his cheeks flushed red from both the chilly air outside and sudden influx of adrenaline in his body. 

He crouched, hushed, beside his significant other and tenderly lay one hand atop Jongin's and the other upon his cheek slowly reddening with the heightened threat of tears. "Are you alright?" He whispered.

Jongin carefully upheaved a chattering breath and closed his eyelids over his pale orbs, bringing his free hand to rest on Kyungsoo's cupping his cheek. "Hyung..."

"Would you like me to help you up?" The smaller asked eagerly, concerned for the blind one who'd recently been having horrendous coordination problems, even within the apartment the two had been sharing for months. But Jongin shook his head, shifting and bringing himself to a sitting position on the hardwood. Kyungsoo kneeled beside him, taking his bronzed hands in his own small ones to rub them encouragingly. He knew every time Jongin fell or bumped into the counter or broke an unexpected glass his confidence swooped undesirably low. He also knew Jongin felt even worse about it when Kyungsoo was around to witness such things, not wanting to worry him and all.

The taller snuffled nearly soundlessly, but Kyungsoo picked up on his upset energy and continued to will his love to him through their intertwined hands. Oh, those hands, Kyungsoo marveled, eyes observing precariously the way the two men's hands twisted together flawlessly. But it was Jongin's hands that deserved the awe; strong, knowing, wise hands. Hands that have felt and touched and read and spoken and danced...Jongin had been trained right out of the blind people's home to be a massage therapist, a common profession for those with little to no eyesight. Such discretion when massaging a stranger was rare to be found besides with those who couldn't see at all, but who felt instead. Kyungsoo often found himself envious, jealous even, of those who'd gotten massages from Jongin. He was jealous and reminded of his jealousy every time Jongin left for work, for those hands...they'd been promised to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo only, those hands belonged to him...but, Jongin's salary was the majority of their combined income, and he enjoyed his work, so Kyungsoo never fussed. 

His hands knew human anatomy in the most beautiful way, understood it and explored it and soothed it with such divine artistry, it blew Kyungsoo away when he'd gotten a massage from Jongin, when they'd first met. His hands had made him a scholar; they were Hawking and Da Vinci and Mozart in one, for the hands do the work of the eyes for a blind man. And Jongin's greatest and favorite masterpiece was none other than that of Do Kyungsoo. 

"Kyung..." Jongin murmured, pupils keeled downward as if looking at Kyungsoo's chest. The latter only tried once to direct Jongin's sightless eyes to look directly at his face, but it was difficult to uphold. "I'm sorry, Kyung. I didn't mean to worry you."

"Oh no, I'm not worried."

"I can hear it in your voice."

"Jongin -"

"I love you Kyungsoo. I really do. I love you to the end of the universe and back as many times as there are stars to count. But I...I want to have with you. I want to make love to you, and prove that I love you."

"Jongin," Kyungsoo said with an aggrieved smile, "you don't need to prove anything."

Jongin shook his head. "I'm blind. I've always been blind and always will be. I will never be a whole man, I could never be a satisfactory husband or -"

"Husband? Who said anything about getting married?" Looking at Jongin's palatable features, though, Kyungsoo's heart skipped an unexpected runaway beat. "Unless you want to get married...?"

"No, no, no, neither of us are ready for that hyung," Jongin said with a small chuckle that quickly faded out and dissipated into the sparkling dust in the air, "but I want something more. I know what your face looks like; I know it to a T. If I could draw I would be able to sketch your entire face with such precision you'd think it were a photograph."

It was everything true and just and honest: Jongin was blind, but still knew exactly what Kyungsoo looked like after timeless hours of mapping out his facial coordination with his soft, padded fingertips. Every time they passed each other or were close Jongin's hands would find their way to some hidden place on Kyungsoo's head he didn't even know was there before. 

They were always touching- not in any ual way, mind you- but it had taken the elder several months to even recognize that what the taller was doing was measuring him, memorizing him, drawing the lengths of his lines and depths of his curves. He was quite literally and legitimately creating a mental picture of what the other looked like by touching him- a lot.

"And I know your hands pretty well, too," Jongin continued and he played with their interlocked fingers absentmindedly, "and I know your height but...I want more. I want to know what the rest of you looks like, every bit and piece and corner and line of you. I want to see all of you..."

His voice became smaller and smaller as he spoke, seemingly embarrassed by his confession. Kyungsoo's eyes lingered on Jongin's face lovingly, weighing the latter's solemn expression carefully. How Kyungsoo loved him so, with every fiber and nerve and cell in his being he loved that beautiful man.

Jongin couldn't help but feel the unhappy twinge on his heart when Kyungsoo escaped from his warm side and stood wordlessly whilst the other sat still on the floor. There was some rustling, shuffling, bristling...and then the sound of Kyungsoo's bare feet tip-toeing around the taller met his ears. Before he could ask what was going on Kyungsoo's hands met his knees, pushing them down. Jongin then felt the smaller's weight on his upper thighs as the man- now stark - sat on his lap, draping his arms over the younger's shoulders before leaning close into Jongin's ear and whispering,

"Then come see me now."

You could never imagine a face flushing red so quickly and so fervently as Jongin's had done just then. Here was his boyfriend- whom he'd shared a few intimate moments with before- sitting now on his legs giving fixed and complete permission to explore his body without hesitation. And Jongin knew Kyungsoo was no daredevil playboy by any means; he knew that the smaller became a timid, sweaty mess every time he even took his shirt off in the same room as Jongin- and he was blind for goodness sake.

But the confidence and trust radiating from Kyungsoo's being was overwhelming, and ignited previously buried lust in the pit of Jongin's chest. "Kyung...are you sure?"

Kyungsoo graced his forehead with a pristine kiss. "Yes."

The room was dead silent, so much so that the two could hear their own heartbeats thumping wildly behind their ribcages. What Jongin didn't know is that Kyungsoo also wanted this- badly. He just couldn't get enough of the taller's stimulating touch, couldn't get enough of his closeness; and despite the heat emitted from their near bodies Kyungsoo's skin became decorated with goosebumps from the drafty air.

But he lay still, waiting patiently for Jongin to move.

His fingers first landed on Kyungsoo's beautifully undefined biceps. They were shy, careful touches that just brimmed his being. The exploitation of the smaller's arms was a slow process, one of gradual accumulating comfort in the current situation, for Kyungsoo had never been felt like this before and Jongin had never touched quite like it either. 

After swindling down his arms Jongin glided to Kyungsoo's shoulders and neck, leaning forward to drop delicate kisses onto his collarbone as he brought his legs into a cross-legged position, and placing Kyungsoo in the hole of his legs in order to keep him close. He spent a good time measuring exactly how broad the smaller's shoulders were, and took prestigious caution to memorize the precise density and texture of Kyungsoo's neck.

He spent a good time measuring exactly how broad the smaller's shoulders were, and took prestigious caution to memorize the precise density and texture of Kyungsoo's neck


Jongin continued on, though, breezing his palms silkily over the flat of Kyungsoo's . As he did, the smaller leaned forward and began seeding kisses atop Jongin's head, across his cheekbones, along his ears. The taller ran a finger down his spine, as if counting the number of vertebrae nestled there. Kyungsoo shivered dutifully and felt his body heating up, cold sweat just beginning to perspire on his palms. Jongin asked the other to sit the other way in his lap, so to have easier access to his back. The latter obliged.

Time ticked by; Jongin made sure care that no millimeter of skin on Kyungsoo's upper body was left unloved, including the likes of his armpits and such- much to Kyungsoo's embarrassment- and excluding his chest and abdomen. His skillful hands traced circles here and there, fingerpads digging into the muscles where they were contorted, brushing away tension as soon as it accumulated on the smaller's body. A true soothsayer and pleaser...and out of all the beautiful people in the world he actually chose Kyungsoo...how truly blessed the smaller felt at that moment.

After having Soo face him once again he traced his touch down the man's sides to his toes, causing the latter to giggle. Jongin smiled at the truly magical sound, the regal man on his lap whom which he craved to understand: the unspoken words and forcefully swallowed emotions taut beneath his impeccable pallor and gentle slopes of his body, every one of his contours statuesquely crafted and concealed in a solemn, lonely mystery that is Do Kyungsoo's emotional anomaly. 

And here is Jongin:

Excavating every mystery, every nay, every pent-up frustration. 

How truly lucky he felt at that moment. 

Kyungsoo struggled to conceal a full-out laugh as Jongin began to subtly tickle his feet. He eventually said, "Yah, if you don't stop tickling me we may have to stop here."

Jongin instantaneously halted, then grinned sheepishly and replied, "Sorry."

Up Kyungsoo's legs Jongin's hands waltzed, slowing once he began gripping Kyungsoo's upper thighs. Remembering suddenly that he actually was , Kyungsoo squirmed slightly under the abrupt realization of how intimate this setting was. Jongin recognized the uncomfortable switch of pace and stopped to draw his eyes upward so it appeared as if he were actually looking at the smaller, something he rarely did because there was a 9 to 1 chance he'd be looking somewhere other than Kyungsoo's eyes. "Do you trust me?"

Kyungsoo lidded his orbs and snuggled closer to Jongin, taking a deep breath as he did so. "Yes. Sorry. Please continue."

The hazel-skinned man nodded and conceded to his dear angel's request...sort of. He jumped over the smaller's lower midsection and began the treatment of his chest. He used his hands like a painter, approximating the size of Kyungsoo's smooth pectorals and the shape of his front, blinking when his hands registered how sweaty the other had become. As his ligaments played and danced around Kyungsoo's midsection, the other expelled a haughty sigh.

Jongin's hands came to a halt at the hilt of Kyungsoo's pelvis, however, as if asking permission to lower further. When he was greeted with no reply but the sound of Kyungsoo's soft breathing, he continued to the smaller's nether regions. 

His careful of the hand sent Kyungsoo aquiver, and a hushed mewl slipped past his lips unintentionally. This made Jongin's cheeks bloom and ear tips go red; both boys seemed a bit embarrassed, comfortably so.

As the taller began to accumulate more confidence, his fingers began to dig deeper and tighter. Kyungsoo hiccuped and rocked his hips forward, the pit of his stomach summersaulting. "J-Jongin..."

As the man's hands proceeded to spend considerable time where Kyungsoo was tragically tender, the smaller haunched forward and caught his lover's dark lips in a kiss worthy of a symphony of wooed songbirds and bristling grasses and rolling seas, of wind tyrants through tree branches and wolf-songs under moonlight. A tango of passion and heat shared between their lips.

They pulled away, grinning like the naïve idiots they were, but Kyungsoo's giggle became hitched in his throat when Jongin- without warning- squeezed the delicate junction where his thighs became part of his hips, exciting a pulse through Soo's ia.

Jongin smirked triumphantly.

After another while, the two men became intertwined on the couch in an elated cuddle, one clothed and one not. Kyungsoo himself couldn't rid his face of his glowing grin. Never before had he felt so giddy and satisfied and...happy. Beside him, Jongin, too, seemed to be overflowing with wonderful excitement. Neither quite knew why besides the fact that it may have something to do with their previous actions. 

Kyungsoo allowed his boyfriend to massage his wrist as he spoke. "So...tell me. What do I look like?"

Jongin pursed his lips. "I only have a vague idea now...it'll take me months to memorize you with precision." Kyungsoo grunted, then hummed lightly when Jongin's lips met the back of his head. Upon realizing he had kissed the wrong place, the man used his mouth to trek down the side of Kyungsoo's head and find his dear enticing throat, rooting his lips there. "But I do know that you have tiny shoulders," he murmured against the other's hot skin, "and defined legs. Seriously...those curves in your thighs and calves..." He continued to press kisses on his companion's vulnerable spot in the crook of his neck, earning him a satisfied squeak from the other. "I know the exact width of your and precise length of your torso. It's really the tiny, tiny details that make my mental illustration of you come alive. Like the mole on your right shoulder blade and dimples on your buttcheeks... oh man...don't even get me started on that ."

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo pushed the taller's head off his shoulder and scoffed. Jongin chuckled and sat back shyly, thoughtfulness riddled in his features. After a silent moment, the younger spoke. 

"Soo..." Kyungsoo turned to face the taller with wide eyes as he heard the man's voice crack terribly. He was shocked to see inexplicable tears wavering in the latter's waterline, illuminated by the sunset glow sinking through the nearby patio doors. 

"Jongin-ah, why are you crying?"

The taller sniffled and tried to wipe his dewdrops away. "...you...you're so...you're so b-beautiful." His voice broke with a sob. "You have given me the most magical opportunity to love you, to see you, even though I'm blind you don't run away. And finally, finally, I can-can s-see you!" He covered his face with his palms to hide his swollen eyes from the one person he didn't want to see him cry. "Oh my god, you're just so beautiful!"

Well, there was nothing Kyungsoo could say then that would justify his entirety of emotion

Well, there was nothing Kyungsoo could say then that would justify his entirety of emotion. Touched, and slightly confused by the pretentious state of his boyfriend, he was quick to wrap his arms endearingly around the other, kissing his temple and catching a few tears with his pinkie finger. They didn't speak for a good while, at least until Kyungsoo was able to hush the sensitive and bring his head to rest on his bare chest as he the other's hair and nape. Jongin mumbled into Kyungsoo's sternum, inhaling his salty, sweaty, vanilla scent,

"I just...I've never been so intimate with anyone, not even my parents...and you, good god! You've always been this mysterious, unsolvable, untouchable, antisocial anomaly...and yet you opened your body and soul up to me and me only...why?"

Kyungsoo could see the fiery passion burning in Jongin's eyes, even though his hypothetical vision was not directed at the other precisely. He heaved a slow, deep breath- the movement of his chest which Jongin reveled in- and said,

"Myself as an anomaly is simply a state of defensive Introverting and need to keep my life moving on by protecting my thoughts from invaders. But you, my wonderful Jongin, were no invader. Every touch since your first has been a gentle one, a knowing one, and you never directly tried to stick yourself into my existence but instead wove into it calmly and genuinely. Yes, that's it...genuineness." Kyungsoo carefully lifted off the other's head in order to cup his face and simply stare for a long, peaceful moment that Jongin didn't combat. "And intimacy? Intimacy is an art, Jongin, perhaps of the most advanced difficulty and progression, and is a team effort. But guess what?"

"Hm? What?" Jongin grinned blissfully, allowing himself to drown in Kyungsoo's words.

"I think it is an art you and I have mastered, yeah?"

Jongin giggled lazily and removed Kyungsoo's hands from his face, leaning forward and aligning their lips in a wet kiss. "Beautiful," he breathed against Soo's mouth before pushing their lips together again longingly, "flawless," and again, "perfect..." He continued to plant kisses between every word dripping with upmost admiration until Kyungsoo had to pull away in order to wipe the saliva smothering his mouth.

"You know," he said as he observed Jongin swiping his lips with his tongue, "you spoil me rotten with all these kisses."

"Do I?"

"Remember when you said you wanted to make love to me?"

That certainly caught the young man off guard. Cheeks becoming a saturated, rosy red color, the younger had to clear his throat of the shocked inhale refusing to surpass his airway. "W-well I-I...I do. I really do but..."

"But what?"

"What if I can't do it? Correctly, I mean."

"Correctly?"

Jongin's voice dropped to a whisper. "I can't see. What if I can't find...find the..find where...find your..."

Realization of what the taller was initiating hit Kyungsoo full-on, and he couldn't stop the snicker that bubbled up from his throat. Jongin's brow creased, troubled. "Oh my god, you're laughing at me! You're laughing at your blind boyfriend who is afraid to have with you because he doesn't know how and can't see what the hell he's doing!"

"Jongin," Kyungsoo gasped between laughs, nuzzling his nose into the other's, "love is a two-person job. You can't see, I know, but if you can't find me I'll help you."

Jongin slapped his palm to his forehead. ". My boyfriend needs to help me have with him. I can't believe we're having this conversation."

"No, it's good that we are." Kyungsoo insisted. "I want this to happen. I want to give you something in return for what you've given me today."

"You've already given me everything, Kyung. Your love, your trust, your support..."

But as Jongin spoke, his voice began to trail off as he felt Kyungsoo's eyes on him. They both smiled simultaneously, exhaling one chuckle each, then came together in another hearty kiss; breathless love igniting and soaring between them.

And, well, what happened after that is solely their business.

☆*:.。. (▽) .。.:*☆

[END]