School is so ed up .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Jonghyun's POV

After that fight , I thought we're be okay . But it wasn't true . Normally , Key hyung will wake us up . But we slept all the way to 8 o'clock . Oh my . After we brushed ourselves , we went to the kitchen , but there aren't any breakfast for us . What the . Is he really doing this to us ?! Onew hyung opened the fridge door and shouted .

"That . He stole all my chicken ." Onew hyung cursed Key hyung badly . I think this fight will not end soon . At least it will last until _____ is attached . Minho and I rushed to school but Onew hyung offered us a ride as he didn't have lessons for that day . We took his offer and we arrived in school really soon . Minho and I splitted ways as we needed to go for different lockers . After collect my notes and gym attire , I slammed the locker door shut and ran straight to the classroom . I saw Key hyung sitting beside ______ as Krystal was standing and looking at Key hyung with a pissed off face . Key hyung didn't get Krystal's permission I guess ? What a tard is he .

I tapped on Krystal's shoulder and she dragged me to the corner of the room and questioned me about what is wrong with Key hyung . I told her that I will tell her during lessons as the classes were about to start . I sat behind ______ and Minho was behind Krystal . Krystal shooed Key hyung away successfully as the classes were about to start . I started chatting with Krystal online . I told her not to tell ______ about anything and she agreed . I could tell that she was about shock . Whatever . It doesn't matter anyway .

The bell rang and I ran to the toilet and changed into my gym attire . As I walked past a classroom , I heard  a girl conversing with a boy . I looked in and found that it was Key hyung and ______ . What ?! Key hyung is this fast ?!

"Key , please let me go . I need to change into my gym attire ."

"Okay , please give me 5 minutes ?"

"Yeah , what do you want ?"

"Can you.."

"Can you speak to the point ? I'm in a hurried ."

"Can you go on a date with me ?"

"Oh sure , but only you and me ?"

"Yes , but if you want someone to accompany you , you can invite them ."

"Okay , then where are we going ?"

"I'll text you later on ."

"Sure . I have to rush off now . I'll see you soon ."

"See you ~"

He is taking actions this fast . Oh my , I shall start soon . As I walked off , I heard ______ calling for me .I turned around and saw her standing at the corridors , changed into her attire . She is this fast . She grabbed my hands and we run to the hall . We're lucky we weren't late this time . We're suppose to play a partnering game . So , ______ came to me to partner me . Of course I accept her invitation .

She asked me if I was free around this time of course I said yes . Since I think she is going to ask me out with Key hyung . I can't let them go alone ! After gym class , we went to the canteen to grab a sandwich each . I asked if she wanted to stay back at the library after school to do some revisions and she agreed . First step to success ~

____________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think you should be with ?!

Can you please comment ?

I'm losting subscribers TT_TT

oh , i started writing another fanfic , please support !

subscribe and comment , though i knw im not good .

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13150

thanks ! ^^