Chapter 1

Falling In Lurve Wif A HeartBreaker

Taeyeon's POV:

 "Where are Fany and Yuri?" I glanced at my watch for the umpteenth time.Just then,I saw my dongsaengs running towards me."What took you two so long?"I asked the two of them with a hint of anger in my voice."Sorry unnie,we accidently overslept..." Fany said guityly.Looking at my two dongsaengs looking sooo guilty,I decided to forgive them and said,"Nvermind,nxt time just don't oversleep again...anyway,lets go to our new school before we are late"

End of Taeyeon's POV~

Nobody's POV:

 When the three girls reached the gates of their new school,SM High,they are still 5 minutes early.They went to their classroom and to their surprise,the teacher is already there and she gestured the girls to enter the classroom.

 "Class,today onwards these 3 new girls will be joining our class.Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yuri,could you pls sit at the back where the 3 empty tables are placed?"Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yuri nodded their heads and went to their seats while ignoring the glances of the boys in their new class.

Seating arrangement(At The Back only):

|Yuri|Taeyeon|Tiffany|   |Eli|Soohyun|Kiseop|

Tiffany's POV:

While we were walking to our seats,I saw 3 boys who are sitting beside us,smirking at us."Gosh,do you guys know how ugly you are when you smirk at us?"I thought and rolled my eyes at them.At that point,they stop smirking at us and started listening to the teacher known to be Miss Kim.

After settling down,we started listening to Miss Kim speaking and suddenly in the middle of the lesson, Miss Kim shouted to the 3 boys,"The 3 boys at the back,stand up!" The 3 boys relunctantly stood up."You three,could you please stop staring at the newcomers and listen to my lessons??!!"

Hearing that we were kinda involved in the situation,we throw them a disgusted look and continue to the Miss Kim's lessons.Well,for the boys that keep staring at us,they have to go detention after school.Haha,good for them^^

End of Tiffany's POV~

After school, the three girls were confronted by the 3 boys that staring at them.One of the boys asked,"Hello girls,do you need a tour aroungd the school?"Before one of the 3 girls could answer,his friend hit him on his head and said,"Don't mind Eli,he is a wierdo,we were asking whether you would like to hang out with us..."Taeyeon look at them in a disgusted way and said,"Sorry,we don't want to hang out with erts like you."With that,the 3 girls left.

Soohyun's POV:

Just now,Kiseop was such a retard,but I find that girl really interesting...more interesting than I thought...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well,here is Chapter 1...hope you lk it and feel free to comment:)