Chapter 3 2/2 ☆

Is This Really Destiny??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During that same time...

 

Eunhyuks parents finally arrived at their destination and before anything went to the hospital to see Eunhyuks grandpa. Only to find out that he already left on his own will without the doctor or nurses noticing. They were worried and starting to scream at the doctors.

"How can you let a poor sick old man out of the hospital like that!" Eunhyuks mother yelled,  while her husband tried to calm her down. "Well are very sorry he must have left while I was getting his lunch." The nurse that was in charge of the old man said bowing many times.

Eunhyuks mother was about to yell at the poor nurse until she heard someone calling out for her. "Mrs.Lee" When she turned around she notice it was her father's personal Butler. "Don't you know where my father is!" 

"Yes Mrs.Lee I was going to pick you and Mr.Lee at the airport but it seems like you already left so I thought you might be here"

"Where's my father!"

"Miss may I ask you to please lower your voice you are in a hospital" the nurse from before said earning just a glare from eunhyuks mother.

"Please follow me Mrs.Lee I'll take you to your father right away" the Butler said and led the way.

 

Minutes later...

When they finally arrived to where her father was she didn't say a word and just sighed. After a few minutes she told her husband to follow her and entered the mansion going to straight to her father's room.

Once she opened the door, more liked slammed the door, open she saw her father sitting on his bed reading a book calmly.

"Father! What are you doing here?" 

Her father looks up and says I'm in my house, in my room, reading a book. Why can't I?" 

"Father you can't do this to me go back to the hospital now." 

"No thank you, I rather stay here."

Her father has always been this stubborn. She can't do anything about it l, only her mother who is sadly dead. She really loved her father but this made her so mad. Why can't he stay in the hospital where they can help him.

"Dad please don't be like this. Let's go back to the hospital, they can help you get better then you can come home and read all the books you want."

"No! I will not go back and that's final."

Her father, believe it or not, felt sorry for making his daughter look like this. She looked tired from the flight and looks like she has been crying for a long time. But he really doesn't want to go back. Not there, not ever. The place where he lost his wife. The place where he cried a river for of hours and cursing everyone who passed by him.

He knows himself that he almost has to go with his wife soon, but there are so much things he needs to do before he goes. And he promised himself not to go until he finished everything he has to do. That's why he was expecting he daughter to come soon with her husband and nephew to come anytime soon.

As his gaze passed by his daughter they landed on his son in law thinking that he should just end all this but his thoughts left when he notice his nephew wasn't in the room. 

"Where's Hyukjae?" He said and turned his gaze back to his book. His daughter finally gave up on getting him to go back and answered. "He didn't come with us this time"

He was about to trow his book and start demanding answers to why he hasn't come today, but he stood calm. "Why is that?" 

"One of his friends is having troubles right now and he wanted to stay and support him"

"Call him and tell him to come right away"

"Father you can't possibly..."

"Call him right now. I need you all here. Or what? Is a friend more important than his own grandfather? He can never trust anyone."

"Father Junsu has been his friend since they were little he wouldn't betray him if that's what you mean. They are like brothers even like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter