Jackpot

One More

Jackpot

~*~

Jackpot- Block- B

~*~

Mark was usually awfully quiet. He was like an object, like the paint on the walls, there, steadily, watching, present and silent. But he made no attempt to talk. It was as if the aura he were spilling out were enough to convey the words his mouth forgot to utter.

It was charming, in a sense, and annoying, too.

Jackson was home today, in Jinyoung’s shared dorm with Mark. Youngjae had left not long ago, accompanied by his lover, Jaebum. Yugyeom had left for dance practice after the movie ended, and now, Kunpimook had showed up, with a huge, bright grin on his face that left Jackson completely and utterly blank.

Mark stayed quiet, his gaze fixed on the boys that screeched laughter and fun. Kunpimook and Jackson had, of course, broken out into a full-blown fencing gaze. Anything became a weapon then. Kunpimook, in a heap of cackles and cheap shots, grabbed one of Mark’s hairbrushes, and began attacking Jackson, who almost expertly dodged them all, despite his crooked steps and hardening-gut.

He failed to notice Jinyoung and his longing glance at him. He failed to see his pout, blistered and beautiful, and his eyes, pointed and softened, towards him. He was too busy following Jackson’s laugh. It was always high pitched, scaling past the point of shattering windows and eardrums, and yet, he had grown almost fond of it past all these years, or perhaps, the word accustomed would best fit this.

Mark crossed his arms, his lips and entertaining himself by watching the less-amusing battle between the Thai and Hong Kong natives.

Jinyoung’s stomach had bunched up. Why wouldn’t he have fun? He always looked like a yo-yo, bunched up high in its strings so tight it refused to come down and experience the ride, the joyous swoop of the drop that left butterflies in the belly. Mark seemed too suborn all the time to participate in being stupid with them, and Jinyoung, quite frankly, was getting impatient.

Jinyoung felt the knot in his stomach turn into a bomb ready to blow him up and the fume was suffocating his nose and blowing smoke out of his ears, turning him a sweet shade of blistering, aching red that made him feel quite literally as if he were on fire.

The cute male got up out of his seat and felt his legs clench before him. He didn’t care now. Just do it.

Jinyoung then began to run up to the bed where the relaxed Mark sat, with crossed arms and now, an alert look. It was too late by the time he noticed Jinyoung. The younger ale had already pounced on him, giggling loudly, but not loud enough to advert the other’s eyes.

Mark grunted at the extra weight added to his body, causing him to stumble back and lie down on the bed. Jinyoung had never grinned wider, and Mark had never frowned quite as hard.

“Stop being so serious, ya grumpy pants!” Jinyoung was practically cheering now, his sugar sweet voice now like thick honey as it slid down Mark’s throat.

Mark growled at him, and just as he was about to toss him off and spew a bunch of pissed off bull, he heard his laugh again. And his throat was slit of its oxygen. And he forgot what a normal heartbeat was supposed to sound like, but he knew for a fact, that it wasn’t supposed to feel like a jackhammer inside his chest.

Mark’s eyes filled with something else then, just staring at him. And Jinyoung felt the atmosphere turn into something thicker, something he couldn’t even swallow or spit out. But it felt nice. And he refused to change it for the world. His smile slid off his face and, in exchange of his sweet little blank, innocent stare, Mark shot him a cute smirk, one that was charming and charismatic all at once.

Jinyoung gulped at this, at the way it trotted at his heart.

And then Mark’s smirk grew into a smile, one of his gentle ones, and then a grin, a rather… devilish one.

And Jinyoung felt the need to run out.

But before he could, Mark had already pinned him to the bed with one arm and held both of his tiny wrists over his head. Jinyoung’s eyes shot wide open and his breath hitched, his small chest rising and falling at an alarming rate.

Mark simply smirked wider. “Stop being serious, eh?” Mark’s voice turned deeper, almost seductive, and Jinyoung began feeling his face burn. “Says the one with the blank expression.” He leaned into his ear. “Mr. Serious.” It was dangerous, doing all this to someone on the brink of a heart attack.

Jinyoung gulped audibly, trying his best to press all his weight into the mattress as if it were made of quick-sand, as if it had the ability to swallow him whole and take him out of this situation. It didn’t seem to be working. Mark would lean in more and he was intoxicating him relentlessly. It was indeed a dangerous game he was playing.

Mark lowered his hand south, diverting it towards Jinyoung’s tummy. Jinyoung’s body tensed, and then, as a hidden instinct, arched his body into Mark’s alluring touch. Mark smirked down at him, like a predator about to devour his prey, and all Jinyoung could do was blush beat red and pretend he didn’t do what he had just done.

Mark hummed in delight, pushing his hand under his shirt to feel the peach-smooth flesh of his friend. Jinyoung let out a tiny whimper, pushed back by his own lips. Mark didn’t comment. Instead, he traced Jinyoung’s flesh with his fingers, and then, he began tickling him.

Jinyoung gasped and then, like a child in front of bubbles, began wriggling and giggling about, his gentle, smooth laughter soon turning into choked out cackles and red skin. He tossed and turned in his spot, for Mark was strong as he held him still. His legs were even placed strategically in-between Jinyoung’s own, so that he wouldn’t even dream of moving more. Jinyoung laughed and laughed and laughed and Mark’s grin felt face-splitting. It hurt as much as Jinyoung’s hardening tummy hurt.

Jinyoung begged him to stop again and again, and even tried to knee him in the crotch, but nothing worked! It was preposterous and he had never felt smaller despite being taller. It was insane!

He tried banging his fists against Mark’s chest, but he couldn’t even get him to loosen his grip!

“I-I give u-up!”

Mark hummed but continued tickling him relentlessly.

“H-hyung! P-p-please! I-I-I give up!”

“Not until you say it,” Mark cooed with a sweet smirk.

Jinyoung’s face was dashing red, but, due to the hardening in his gut and the sensitivity in his body, he did it. “I-I love you t-t-to death, h-hyung!”

Mark pulled back immediately, and finally, Jinyoung was able to breathe. Finally.

“Jackpot.”

~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*