1/1

All Mine, All Mine

Kyungsoo has always prided himself in the fact that he’s memorized each and every inch of his boyfriend’s skin – not to mention they’ve been together for half a year, yesterday being their 6th month anniversary.

It wouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that Kyungsoo and Jongin have done enough to know that both are very much familiar with what the other likes, related or not.

Kyungsoo has always believed he’s mastered the art of identifying Jongin from his twin brother, Kai. While his boyfriend radiates sunshine through his warm laughter and smiles, Kai oozes with confidence and charisma with the way he constantly puts on a smirk for display.

Turns out Kyungsoo’s life is a lie for he finds himself on top of Kai, all ready to attack those plump luscious lips, when he realizes that no, Jongin does not smirk before . He only ever does when he gets Kyungsoo to first because come on, who ever comes before him?

“!” Kyungsoo yells in Kai’s face, immediately pushing himself off the other male before backing away with both his arms positioned in a big fat X.

“You little . What do you think you’re doing?!”

Kai stands up from the couch, fixing his black wife beater before giving Kyungsoo an annoying smirk that the latter would very much like to wipe off of his face. “It’s just nice playing around with you, hyung. Ah, should’ve gone for it when I had the chance.”

The smaller male looks like he’s about to go for a punch when the door to the twins’ apartment opens, revealing Kyungsoo’s real boyfriend who widens his eyes at the scene before him.

“What’s going on?” Jongin questions suspiciously, dropping his duffel bag carelessly on the floor before moving towards his boyfriend’s side.

“This little –“

“Kyungsoo hyung tried forcing himself on me.” Kai shrugs, “And since I’m too nice of a twin, I rejected because what kind of brother would do nasty things with their twin’s boyfriend?”

Kyungsoo huffs, “Excuse me? You were the one who acted all nice and cute when I came in! You made me believe you were Jongin!” He tugs on his boyfriend’s shirt, “You believe me right?”

Kyungsoo pouts and both males coo because how can someone say no to that face?

“Of course, babe.” Jongin caresses a chubby cheek before turning to his twin with a glare, “And you, stop whatever the you’re doing.”

“What? I told you I didn’t do anything.”

Jongin cracks his knuckles.

“Fine.” Kai sighs, “Just… take your boyfriend away from here. I don’t think it would be that easy for me to hold back next time.” He says before heading towards his room, slamming the door shut.

“What’s wrong with him?” Kyungsoo asks, looking up to his boyfriend who’s got an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

Jongin shakes his head, tightening his hold on the smaller male instead. “Don’t mind him. He just likes messing with other people.”

“Okay,” Kyungsoo says before burying his face in the other male’s chest, “Where did you go anyways? You didn’t even text me where you were.”

Jongin smiles because he loves it when his boyfriend is acting all cute and cuddly. “Sehun suddenly invited me to play basketball with him. Turns out his latest boyfriend dumped him.”

“That’s too bad.”

“Yeah.”

“You don’t seem apologetic at all.”

“Why would I? Bet he’s getting himself a new boyfriend in like a week. Nothing new, to be honest.”

“Mm.” Kyungsoo nods, “Want to make out?”

Jongin doesn’t need to be told twice.

 

--

 

my life, Kai thinks.

Why does it always have to be the nice guys who get to date the cute ones?

Especially the cute ones with big eyes, button nose, and a heart-shaped lips.

It’s just so unfair when he’s actually the one who set his eyes on the smaller male – the one who had the balls to approach him first.

God, he just wants to punch someone in the face.

Preferably his dumb twin brother’s face for stealing what was supposed to be his.

It’s not that he hasn’t tried talking to Jongin about it because god knows how often they fight over Kyungsoo despite the fact that the former’s the one dating the latter.

It’s just that Kyungsoo’s the type of guy one would have the difficulty of letting go of simply because it would be very hard to find someone remotely similar to him, looks and personality wise.

Since when does Kai become this cheesy, what the .

Ever since you met Kyungsoo, his dumb brain replies.

ing seriously.

 

--

 

The next time Kyungsoo visits his boyfriend’s apartment, he makes sure to practice precautionary measures just in case he ends up finding himself on top of his boyfriend’s twin brother again.

Stupid Jongin isn’t replying to his calls and messages so he decides to just barge into his apartment without prior notice.

He nearly yells in glee when it’s Jongin who opens the door but realizes a second later that it’s the other twin, if the way the corner of his lips moves is any indication.

So much for being excited.

“Where’s your brother?”

Kai’s gaze travels across the room before moving back to Kyungsoo, shrugging his shoulders before pointing a finger to himself, “Babe?”

“Kai, I’m not here to around.” Kyungsoo counters, sending the twin his trademark glare before pushing past the other male.

“Jongiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?”

“Babe, told you I’m here.” Kai, yet again, tries but miserably fails when the smaller male huffs in annoyance before pointing a finger at him.

“You. Whatever you’re doing. Stop it. Not funny.”

“Can’t even form a coherent sentence in front of me? Just admit that you have the hots for the hotter twin.” Kai brags in a smug tone, sending a flirtatious wink to the other male in the room.

Kyungsoo closes his eyes to keep his temper in check, clasping his hands together in order to not dirty his hands with this little ’s blood.

“Just tell me where Jongin is.”

“You really want to know?”

“Just tell me.”

“Okay.” Kai shrugs before moving closer to where Kyungsoo is, only stopping when he’s a few inches away from him.

“Here.” Kai points a finger to Kyungsoo’s chest, repeatedly tapping it lightly, before sporting an amused look on his face. “In your heart.”

Before Kyungsoo can even land a punch in the other’s face, as if on cue, the door to the apartment reveals a furious Jongin who immediately pushes his twin off his boyfriend.

“Get out.”

Kai snickers before grabbing his leather jacket, slinging it over his shoulder before heading for the door. “Didn’t I tell you to take him away from me? Do I need to give you a leash or something?”

Jongin sighs, “Maybe I should take him up on that offer.”

Kyungsoo looks at his boyfriend in confusion, “What?”

The smaller lets out a squeak as he’s being lifted over his boyfriend’s shoulder, who actually smirks before heading towards his bedroom.

Kyungsoo can only squeal in excitement.

 


 

a/n: kai left after offering a leash so it was jongin who was left alone with ksoo. just in case somebody gets confused again :/