A weird morning.

We Shouldn't Do That!

 I had such a good sleep, that was the best sleep I had this entire semester. I think I dreamt of my mom, because I felt like she kissed me and hugged me that I fell into the best sleep I ever had this year. I sniff to the pillow, and breath it scents. I shot my eyes open, why the hell this pillow smell like cinnamon?

I stare at the weird lamp in front of me. Since when I have this pink panther lamp?

I jump out of the bed, this is not my room.

And what makes me surprise even more is that I only have my undergarments on.

"Holy !" I crawl back to the bed in a flash, and clumsily pull the blanket to cover my body. I can feel  the heat radiating from my back, and i'm sure that its from someone's body

“What is happening?" I whisper to myself.

 

Really? Did I do that? And why I can't remember anything? Who is he?  Did I use protection? What happen if get pregnant? Oh my god please no! Oh god, I feel sick, I think I want to throw up. ! Am I? No that couldn't happen. I can be pregnant. I'm still in the middle of the mid test. I can't be pregnant. I can't now.

And why the hell this room smell like a dead rat?

 

Suddenly I feel 'this someone’ moving from his position. I bite my nail harder.

"Ah, that was a very good sleep." He chuckled while moving excitedly behind my back.

 

Wait, I think I know that voice.

 

"Jungkook?" I turn my back and face his sleepy face , "Oh my god I thought it was someone else." Shockingly, I begin to calm down.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" and then I remember why.

"Oh my god, right. That’s exactly what I'm going to ask you. Why am I here? And what you DID to me? "

Jungkook realised that I always try to keep the blanket close to my body everytime he’s looking at me , and when he sees the strap of my bra, he finnally knows what is going on.

"Oh my god!" he squeals and then he look inside his blanket, "Oh my god!" he look at me with that horror face and I'm beyond afraid of what will he say.

"What jungkook? What’s with the oh my god? "

" I don't have my pants on!"

 


"Jungkook are you sure that you close your eyes?" I put my pants on after Jungkook found it beneath his bed. We manage to calm down after 25 minutes of bickering and yelling at each other.

He sighs, "YES for the third time."

I put my shirt in a blink of an eye, I can't handle  this guilty feeling of being in front of him anymore.

"And beside, eventhough we didn't remember, we did that.  So, we kind of look each other body. " he add, and it makes me want to cry more.

"Can you please be more spesific?"

Jungkook clears  his throat while I'm making my way towards him. I know its very odd to us, heck, it felt so weird.

"What now?" I ask him whose about to ask the same question.

"Umm.. So what if we try to remember everything? Like try to sort what we did yesterday after the party?" he suggests while seated hmself in the bed.

Ugh, everytime I saw that thing I kind of have nausea, and the fact that there is a posibility that we did something in there really makes me sick. So I choose to stand in the corner and try to make a distance from the bed and him .

Seeing Jungkook serious state, I force myself to contribute and recall the event yesterday.

But I can't remember a damn thing. All I can think is, what will happen next?

"God, I can't remember everything." Jungkook runs his hands through his hair and his eyes meets mine, " Why are you standing there like an idiot?"

I run towards him and start to attack him with my very weak fists

"You! " slap, "don't have the right" slap, " to call me an idiot!"

"Aw aw aw, okay. God, woman!" Jungkook rubs his back, "Uhm, by the way, are you feeling okay? Did something hurt somewhere? " he asks me with the most concern voice I ever heard in my lifetime, and it makes me want to cry. So I do.

"I don't know," I lean towards his shoulder with my head down, "Jungkook, what if we really did that? What will happen to us?"

"Hey don't cry" he my hair, " and IF something really happened, you know I'm not a coward , so I won' t leave you and we are going to through this together!" he takes my hand, but strangely I don’t feel safe anymore.

"Like hell I'm going to let you go."

" Thats right I should've know it."