uno

My name is NO

"Stop laughing Lee Hongbin!" Jaehwan, brown hair and round glasses that hung by the bridge of his nose, screeched when he heard a snort that followed up with loud laughter that resonated the entire building.

"But hyung! You look adorable!" Hongbin tried to muffle his laughter but when the older turned around to cross his arms and start yelling again, it certainly looked adorable and funny. It made Hongbin, the man who was labeled mysterious and poker faced, glee and amused.

Who wouldn't when their closest cousin was wearing an outfiit and personality they both knew suprisingly suited Jaehwan but never would ever imagine it happening, till last night, they made a drunk bet over monopol and alcohol that one of them had to change personalities.

Originally it was an innocent game of monopoly to celebrate Jaehwan moving into his auntie's house because he didn't want to leave Korea and follow his parents to somewhere overseas. But mixing up juice and alcohol made it turn into a passive agressive argument where Jaehwan said that Hongbin was just being anti social to attract people that would slowly become into a fanclub- to which Hongbin now has three because one club can only fit 50 at max.

Jaehwan squinted his eyes at the laughing man, then the door creaked and a flash was spotted. Hongbin's mom was the one who not so silently snapped a picture of the two. She stood straight and let out a cute laugh and Jaehwan couldn't stay mad anymore.

Hongbin's good looks were mostly from his dad but his mom wasn't someone you could call not gorgeus- because she was and now shes in her mid 40s, even when she often said that she stopped aging after 27.

"Good morning Jaehwan." She smiled brightly Jaehwan swore he had to squint so he could still look at her. "It's almost 8 and you're both late, haha I rhymed!" Hongbin's mom chirped and skipped away gleefully.

Jaehwan cringed a bit because Hongbin's mom was exactly like her sister, which was Jaehwan's mom- and Jaehwan took up mostly from his mom so he could defintely relate to the amusment in rhyming out of nowhere.

He let out a sigh before dashing out of the room, he didn't want to stay infron of the mirror anymore, he knew how nerdy he looked and that was enough. Yes, Hongbin's bet was that he could beat Jaehwan at monopoly and that Jaehwan had to change into a nerd until he finishes High school, which he hoped the year wasn't long, because he was in his senior year.

His bag was of course the only thing he could have that was normal. A plain mint green bag that was too small for everything. So if his stuff was crushed and all, he could probably use it as an excuse to beat Hongbin up. For fun. Grabbing a slice of bread from the plate, he looked back to see Hongbin- who was not in sight.

He sighed as he stepped out the house, staring out to nowhere before receiving a flying kick from Hongbin.

Today is going to be a rough day, was all Jaehwan thought.