• 01 •

Who's that boy?

 

 

 

Joshua was confused.


Extremely confused. Why couldn't he stop thinking about that tall insanely handsome boy next door he saw last night?


He must be new there, cause he's never seen him before.

 

And the strange thing is that the tall handsome boy was wearing the same uniform as him.
It means he attends Joshua's school.
But Joshua's never seen him there.
He'll probably search for him when he gets there.       

Or ask Seungkwan, who calls himself as Diva Boo. Who is loved by everyone and knows everything that happens around.


He had to know his name.

Well, his last name..


Cause when he passed by in front of the tall handsome boy's apartment door, he saw "Kim" written on the latter's post.


Since then Joshua had changed his long as hell nickname, "tall handsome boy", to "kimchi".
Yes, he's lame. He knows it.
Just because Kim-shi, sounded like Kimchi ... somehow...

 

 

 

When he arrived at school, the first thing he did was to check the faces of every tall boys.
But he couldn't find Kimchi..
So he figured it'd be easier to ask "Diva Boo"

He waited till lunch break.

 

 

 

The second the bell announcing end of class rang, he ran to the cafeteria like there was no tomorrow.
Seungkwan was always the first to arrive between the group. 
That boy's appetite is no JOKE. Seriously.
Joshua always wondered why he wouldn't gain weight. For the amount he eats, he should be a giant.

Also, he didn't want other members knowing about his fresh new crush.
The boys have no mercy when it comes to teasing and making fun of each other.

 


He waited for 2 minutes. 
And there he was, walking all confident like a super model. Waving his hand to students he'd probably never spoken with.

 

 

"Shua hyung! You sure are hungry today!" Seunkwan said as he comes closer to Joshua.
"But where is Jeonghani hyung? Your twin from another mother."
"He's probably coming" said Joshua.

"Actually, I came here early on purpose .. I wanted to ask you something"

"Oh. What is it?" said Seungkwan, glaring at the menu. Not even paying attention to his hyung, cause he's facing the biggest decision of his life. Choosing between his two favorite dishes, Ddukbokkie and Yangnyeom Tongdak (Seasoned Fried Chicken). It was a big crisis for him. BIG CRISIS.

 

Joshua didn't notice, and continued.


"So... There's this boy.. He.. He moved next door yesterday."
"Uhm.." Still fighting with his inner self, Seungkwan responded half-heartedly.
"And he was wearing our uniform.. I...I wanted to know his name.."
"Huh!?" Seungkwan snapped out of his little world, surprised to see his hyung showing interest to someone..

Anyone!


"YOU want to know someone's name!?"
Said Seunkwan with a big grin.
"You hit the YOU a little too hard.. But yes, I do"
"So, are you going to help me?"
"Of course! Anything for my favorite hyung" said Seungkwan with the grin permanent on his face.

"How does he look like?" asked Seungkwan, finally buying the ticked for Yangnyeom Tongdak.
"He's very tall. I think he has more or less than 185cm tall. Brown hair. Beautifully tanned ski.."


"BEAUTIFULLY!? OMO hyung! you're totally into him!!" Then, Seungkwan started laughing his off.

Literally.
Joshua ignored his dumb friend and continued
"As I was saying. He has tanned skin, not too tan though. And has a cute Vampire teeth."

Seungkwan went back to his sense and started thinking.


"I think I've heard of him hyung.. He's new here, but he's already pretty famous because of his looks"
Hearing it, Joshua started to feel butterflies in his stomach. Just to think that he could know his first crush's name made him excited.


"but hyung..." Seungkwan continued with a very serious face.

But Joshua was too happy to notice that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I heard he is....."

 

 

 

 

 

 


------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading until the end!
This is my first fanfic, so be easy on me please Kkk
Sorry for any grammar mistake! 
If you find any mistake please contact me!

Hope you have a wonderful day :)
Love you guys!!

                                            With love, Hellen