MV #1.0 JH

Like a Music Video

MV #1

JongHyun

 

Naa naa naa naa. Suddenly the melody comes into my mind. It has been a long time since I am struck with a full melody at an instant. Yes too long in fact. But her eyes, remind me of sunset with its yellow sparkling ray refracted on the calm sea. Makes me miss home and the sea so much.  I have never seen such captivating eyes.

 

Her scent invades my mind and clouded my thinking. I just want to feel her and let her scent envelopes me, so I feel safe and at peace. It smells like rain and sunlight peeking throught the leaves in a forest. I am not sure if I am making any sense but like being in a pristine mother nature you feel at peace and calmness surrounds you. I don’t remember how long had I yearn to feel at ease like this. But this girl, this girl just did that. Without invitation.

 

“Are you ready?” I hear myself asking her. But I know I am actually asking myself. Are you ready to this? To do this, yes I am ready because I have been telling myself lots of time and am convinced that I need to tell the story. But to do this with this girl? No one prepares me that her eyes are like the sunset that I longed for or that her scent will forever haunt me in my sleep.

 

“Mmm,” she nods slightly and we kissed.

Her lips, Naa naa naa.

Soft, naaaa naaa naa.

Her tongue, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

 

My head is filled with her accompanied by a full melody. Slow at first then slowly picking up pace.

 

“Mmm aahhh,” she moans and I break our kiss. Get a hold of yourself man.

 

“CUT!”, someone yelled suddenly. “Good job JongHyun-shi. SeungYeon-shi,” he claps his hand looking all excited. “That, ladies and gentlemen, is how two lovebirds should kiss”.

 

I kept my hands holding her because I try to recollect what her lips and tongue taste like. “Apple,” I blurt out without thinking when I realized the answer. “Apple.” I smile sadly because I know I will not see an apple without wanting to taste it from her again.

 

A first meeting worth to be stored in my memory as a song. What an epic song!