Champagne

Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time

 

 

Yoongi


I wake up to a pounding headache. Most of the time I am good with my liquor, but after what I witnessed last night, I just drank like to a fish in hopes that I would forget what I witnessed. It worked quite a bit. I squint when I open my eyes, hating my past self for forgetting to close the drapes before I laid down last night. I groan in pain as I roll away from the light. I take a minute to convince myself to move. The concept of getting an aspirin getting more and more appealing as I lie there.

I give an exhausted exhale as I open up my eyes fully. I stop short. Sleeping next to me my queen sized bed was a carrot-haired stranger. My eyes widen as I try to figure out if I have seen him around before. I scan his features, soft looking eyelashes set on the flawless skin above a cute button nose and light pink lips. Admittedly, he was a gorgeous person, but a stranger none the less.

.

What did I do last night?
 

 

 

SeokJin


I wake up in a sitting position on the couch. Somehow, four other people have managed to squeeze onto the cushions beside me.  Though giving the way that the two of them were spooning at the opposite end, it might not have been a difficult task. I carefully move the leg on my lap to the floor and the head on my bicep to the green armrest. Getting up was a bit difficult, but after some stretching, the only thing that was completely sore was my neck for my awkward sleeping potion.

I head over to the window, tip-toeing through the slumbering bodies spread out on the floor. I peek out the window to see the backyard just as much covered with bodies as the living room. Gauging from the position of the sun, it was well past noon.

I decide to head to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee, predicting that people will be getting up soon and It would be the most courteous thing to do for the- undoubtedly- hungover host. Finding everything in the cupboard was simple enough. While waiting for it to percolate, I vaguely notice that all the bottles that were left on the counter had not even a drop of liquor left in them. When college students get the chance to party, they go full out. I pour myself a cup of coffee. As I take my first sip I think that I should probably look for that blonde haired guy from last night and introduce myself.

That would be a mission and a half in it of its self with how many people there were lying around.

 

 

 

Jimin


I wake up in a dimly lit room. The walls blue instead of beige, the door not placed where it should be, and an expensive looking keyboard in the place where a desk should be.

This is not my room.

Panic floods me as I tried to remember where I am. Where is Hoseok? Why didn't Jin come back to make sure that this exact thing didn't happen?  I sit up in the bed that was way too big for me, wincing as the veins in my head protested. I lift up the sheets to get up and that is when it registers; I was only in my black briefs.

Where the hell are my clothes?

I start to look around the edge of the bed for anything I wore last night. My plaid shirt, my black skinny jeans, my God damn socks for all I care. I came up empty handed, but in the midst of my search, I found a single fake rose on the end side table and a glass of water along two aspirin. I swallow the painkillers down, not caring whether or not they were meant for me. I then groggily pick up the rose, looking it over. The sentiment was sweet, for whoever did it. But I would still like to find out where the my clothes are!

I tousle my frizzy orange hair. Getting totally fed up with the whole thing; I wrap the thin white bed sheet around myself and head out the door to search for my stuff.

Who are all these people?

 

 

 

Namjoon


I wake up on my stomach in the middle of the hallway connecting the main area to the bathroom and bedrooms. My palms itch as I scrape them against the carpet to lift myself up. It takes an agonizingly long time, but once I get myself onto my feet vertigo rushes in. I shake my head a couple times in hopes that it would clear up. It only makes it worse.

I look at my stupor state in the decretive mirror opposite to me. I'm in complete disarray; my hair dueling for a direction to settle in, dried drool going down my chin, and then somehow up towards my cheek, and my eyes the most blood shoot I have ever seen. Well, at least the one that wasn't almost closed with a purple bruise.

I rub at the eye that looked less like a sad rainbow. With it came a flash of something- a memory, a dream. It was hard to tell with the fogginess of it. It was someone holding up what might be a pink lightsaber. Did they even make pink lightsabers?

I huff out a breath and look down to the place where I passed out in. There was a lone beer bottle hiding under the small end table. I go to pick it up and get another flash, this time of myself giggling as a man stands under a light, almost glittering with how beautiful his features were. The full bottom lip makes shapes of words I can't comprehend. His deep, dark, hypnotising eyes looking at me with care and worry. This has to be an apparition; I never in my life would be able to meet such a person like this. A person that was like a mystical creature.

I head down the hall toward the main part of the dorm. The common area is littered with passed out partiers. I survey the area, looking for Yoongi. No one spread out on the floor had a mop of faded pink hair. Maybe he crashed Junhyung's place. That guy was pretty chilled and was probably just blazing it up at home last night.

As I turn to go to the kitchen, the space between the curtains let the sun shine directly into my eyes, setting my head pounding and an image appears in front of me once again. This one is a bit shocking one. It's of a dart board set aflame. Nothing else. I don't even have the slightest idea where that would be or if the place is burnt to the ground by now.


I go to put the beer bottle back in the case.

"Hey! I was just about to come find you." an unfamiliar voice greets. I turn towards the far corner and there, was the guy from my hallucinations. He leans against the refrigerator, hair messed up in a perfect halo of bed head, and a mug snuggly wrapped in his palms.

"Oh, uh, yeah," I say intelligently. "The fairy." what the hell Namjoon! The fist time you can remember the conversation with this guy and you insult him.

Surprisingly the man thinks nothing of it. "That's still not my name. I actually liked it when you called me Legolas before."

"I called you that?" He hums in response. " I can see that." I consider. "What's your real name?"

"Seokjin. Do you want some coffee?" He jesters to the freshly made pot.

"No, thanks." Just thinking about consuming anything makes me feel nauseous. With it comes another hazy memory. This one of white lace floating around me. It fills me with dread. "um. Did we perhaps-" I stall for a moment, afraid of the answer. "Did we get married?"

The belly laughter was that came out of Seokjin was enough of an answer. "What? No!"

"Then, what did happened last night?"

He snorts. "Well...."

 

 

 

Hoseok


I wake up to a vision full of light blue, sun blaring down with blare horn of a best friend annoyingly repeating for me to get up. I tilt my head up a bit more, the grass tickling my neck, to see Jimin wrapped in long white fabric. He held it together with a fist clutched to his chest, his upper body bear. from this position on the ground I was in the perfect view to see that it was the only thing he was wearing. He was quite impressive.

"Woah! I didn't know this was a toga party." I tease, shielding my eyes from two things- one of them being the sun. Jimin playfully swipes at the back of my head as I sit up.

I scan my surroundings. Patio chairs spread all over the lawn housed unconscious people. Some strangers sleep on blow up rafts that were floating around in the pool. I, myself am half in the water, being emerged from the knee caps down. Well, that's dangerous.

"Where are we?" I ask, not recognising anything around me.

"The Delta Psi backyard. I think that Jongkook guy we met last night was a pledge."

"Oh." Delta Psi was the fraternity that was right next to the apartment we lived in. I look took the right and shield my eyes. Sure enough, our building was looming over us.

"Were's Jin?" I ask next, pulling myself up to stand.

"In the kitchen talking to a green bean."

"Whelp." I sigh, wiping the dirt off my hands. "We better grab him and go."

"Not like this!" Jimin protests. "We got to find my clothes first!"

I pause a moment. "Nah."

 

 

 

Jongkook

I wake up on the carpet, thankfully with no vomit in my hair. Last night was crazy. when Taehyung said we were going to get ed up. I never thought It was going to be on that level. I thought he would go easy on me since this was my first time out of finals. But nope. He went for it; pursuing me to slide colourful liquids down my throat even tough I wasn't even finished the one in my hand.

I rub my temples as I sit up. The first thing I'm going to do as soon as the room stop spinning: look for the bathroom. I don't think the senior student would like chunks in their fish tank.

Just as I locate an open door that might hold my porcelain sanctum, Taehyung smacks me in the shoulder.

"Hey, man. Wild party, eh?" He says cheerfully. I want to reach over to grab the pen on the coffee table so I can stab it in his eyes.

"How come you not dead?" I ask. The liquor he consumed last night could poison a small village.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. We didn't even go that hard last night." I give him a sharp stare. That's it; bye-bye eye. Tae is going to be officially known from now on as v the pirate.

"I hate you. How can you even think of doing that again."

"Are you kidding me?" He reaches over to ruffle my hair. I beat him off. "I don't think I'll ever get enough."