keut

Great Afternoon

Jiyong slammed his hands hard at his desk as he eyed a monitor screen with a blank workspace and only a mentronome ringing on his hear was what accompanies him during this heated afternoon. He lazily looked at his wristwatch and the hands were pointing aimlessly at the 3 and the 8 which means it's only soon to be 4 in the afternoon.

What a lazy day.

He wanted to compose a song, it has been his routine as soon as the lyrics were flowing in his mind but the measures remained empty and he hated it.

He took his notebook and scrabbled over the pages to see his fresh lyrics that were written after he got out of the shower just because the sound of flowing water made him feel inspired to write. On his other hand was his cell phone, he prepared the recorded sound and used it as a guide for singing the lyrics. He hummed with his dry throat and bang, new lyrics were made.

As if his hands had some eyes, a pen was found even without looking at it and his right hand automatically wrote the letters without minding if the writing can actually be understood.

Same as before, writing about the same love song about being the only guy that a certain woman couldn't lay her eyes on or that's what he thinks. Telling the paper how much beautiful she is, how much frustration her whole self brought him and even how much temptations he has to make her his and mark her as his, no one actually knows how painful it was for him.

He can actually tell her his feelings any time but his confidence stops him all the time. He's also worrying about her career if he actually told her what he feels and she also feels the same way. It might affect everything.

He was too focused onto it that he didn't hear the door clicked open, that someone was actually there walking towards him holding a cup of coffee and a bread bought near the place.

She only watched him ran his hands on his head due to frustration thinking of how cute he was doing that and being all this munchy serious on producing songs. It only made her feel proud to see that he's doing so well. Making sure that she won't be heard, she began to move her hands to place the coffee down on the table but failed so as she heard him grunting over something and her name was clearly stated.

"I won't be stuck in the same sad song if it wasn't for Hyoyeon anyways, haish."

And there it was, Hyoyeon has heard it completely.

She was so eager to get out of the place to make herself believe she's not hearing things or maybe she was just assuming, to just act as if nothing was actually heard by her but the rush she built on her legs made a force on her shoes and there it was, a sound was made when the sole of her shoes made a friction on the waxed floor.

Greeted with her flushed cheeks, her red ears, her plain oversized shirt with a black beanie, her ripped jeans and her converse, Jiyong choked his saliva in his throat when he turned his head towards the direction of the sound.

No words were said, it was like the time was frozen, everything was frozen and only the two of them are actually able to move at all. Their eyes met and stayed gazing at each other, till Hyoyeon finally bit her lips and looked embarassingly down on the floor.

With a soft and almost not so audible voice, she spoke so lowly, "I-I am sorry," and bowed her head towards Jiyong who's still in the state of shock.

Both their hearts were beating fast, were beating hard that it might want to come out on both of their chests. Unconsciously, her free hand clutched her chest and mentally slapped herself for being this embarassed infront of a good friend. Really now?

Jiyong who was clearly amazed at the sight of her sudden appearance and secretly appreciated her beauty with a not so lady like clothes and damn, she looks good with a beanie, he thought. He coughed nervously and brought his body to his feet to face Hyoyeon who's still chanting prayers to make her heart calm at this moment. His hands weren't even helping him as he threw the pen on the table and put out his hands infront of him that was shaking and the air around was getting even hotter, geez, he's blushing, madly.

"N-no, it's fine. I didn't notice you coming in." Shaking and stuttering of his voice was clearly audible.

Hyoyeon saw a pale hand infront of her which she gladly took for a handshake. She slowly looked up to see Jiyong staring at her and there it goes, she can feel things twirling around her stomach again.

Both became friends because of Chaerin and the other 2ne1 members. Hyoyeon was known to be a close friend of 2ne1 and the two formally meet at Minzy's birthday party two years ago, talked with the guest and one day, both became pretty good friends, together with the other members of Big Bang.

And without the knowledge of them two, both came to like each other secretly.

Hyoyeon released a nervous laugh and gave Jiyong the coffee she held, "It's for you, I saw you working hard through that window and decided to buy you a drink. I'm just on the other room, dancing with those dorks." Talking about dorks, Jiyong fully understood the situation and because he's jealous, he pulled Hyoyeon's hands towards the other chair in front of his desk just to make sure that she won't spend time with his dork members, especially that Taeyang.

He also managed to put the little notebook he has on the other side and sat on the chair beside Hyoyeon.

"S-so, I bet, you heard." He plainly started as a blush crept over his whole face once again.

An embarassed Hyoyeon nodded slowly and kept her hands behind her as she was figgling over her ten fingers.

"Should I act cool and confess already?"

The sudden change of Jiyong's attitude startled Hyoyeon, a grin was seen at Jiyong's red face. When their eyes met once again, a playful wink was sent towards her and she swore to all the saints out there, she almost fainted. That was beautiful, handsome, disgusting and uncool at the same time. But whatever, it makes her cringe.

She brought her hands to her face and slapped her cheek, it hurt her so that means, it was not a dream. The mighty Jiyong is talking about a confession, towards her. So what she heard earlier was not made up, then? What to do?

Jiyong got surprised of what Hyoyeon did next, right after she slapped her face, a pair of hands came right into his shoulder and a few second later, her face is now inches away from him.

Without further warning, she brought her forehead to Jiyong's and slammed it hard.

"Oh great, I am not dreaming, am I?" A wincing Hyoyeon exclaimed while carressing the little new bruise she made on both their foreheads.

Jiyong let out a small 'ouch' and bit his lips.

"What is your problem woman?"

"You look so handsome when you grin so I thought it was a dream- oh , I said that you are handsome." Her hand blocked to speak things even further.

A grin on Jiyong's lips was caught by her widened eyes, even wider than earlier, and darker than earlier, all the confidence he booed down the last two years were wildly increasing today, especially when he heard that Hyoyeon's looks at him as a man. What a great concidence.

"So you like me?" With a teasing tone, Jiyong brought his body forward, got her two hands on his and almost locked her legs with his thighs.

A smirk was still plastered on his face of art, Hyoyeon bit her lip again in which Jiyong is happy to watch, it's making the atmosphere hotter anyway.

"U-uhm, no?"

Lies, Jiyong thought so and brought his face near Hyoyeon that was inching away from his.

"But I like you, your face doesn't agree with your no either." He spoke with a very beautiful voice for Hyoyeon that it actually melted her heart and damn, his breath on her face is tickling her but wait it smells good, but she can't be thinking about this right now, "W-wait, what?" She whispered as his face are only inches away from her face. She repeat, inches.

And oh good lord, he just told her he likes her. Hyoyeon's couldn't believe it either.

The grinning face has turned into a serious look as his eyes went down towards her nose from her eyes to her lips and stayed there for God knows how long, in a matter of time Hyoyeon who managed to bite her lips once again and Jiyong who couldn't control himself further, exclaimed, ", you're beautiful," and went on full direct attack on her lips.

At first Hyoyeon had no intention to give the kiss back but as Jiyong started to move his lips, Hyoyeon finally gave in, closed her eyes with Jiyong and let Jiyong do all the work as she only follows. The two nibbled at each others lips, tongue were intertwined, salivas mixing in. Jiyong dropped her hands as his hands went on her waist, painfully and slowly bringing her up to his lap, even her beanie's already on the floor and the messy hair of Jiyong got only messier when her hands tugged the strands of his hair. Hyoyeon desperately not wanting to let go, Jiyong removed his lips from hers as Hyoyeon got disappointed.

He chuckled evily and grinned at her face, "Excited babe huh?"

Only a small curve of her lips was the response and an impatient hand that tugged his hair harder, "Atleast I let you catch your breath and do you now admit it?"

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and loosened her grip at his hair as Jiyong wrapped his arms tight at her waist and pulled her towards his body.

"What should I admit?" She breathed deeply and let the breath she didn't knew she was holding go.

Another chuckle was heard when Jiyong playfully pecked her lips and purred at her face letting his lips touch hers as he talk, "You like me," it was not a question nor an order. It was a statement Jiyong said knowing that it was a fact.

Growing impatient, she lowly growled at him and rolled her eyes again but later on smiled sweetly at him.

"Yes, I do like you, so much."

And with that Jiyong finally stopped his teasing and kissed her again.

What a great afternoon then?

Outside the room was Seungri watching the two make out. He turned his body away the door and ran towards his other hyungs shouting, "Hyung! Our leader got Hyoyeon noona already!"

The remaining 3 members inside the practice room turned at Seungri's direction and beamed when they heard that their gay leader has already got the balls to confess.