END

SECRET LOVE SONG

How does it feel to have someone you adore, you love the most but you can't even get to be in his arm?

 

Not that because you don't love him enough to be with him, but because you love him too much so you need to be away from him. To love him.

There might be alot of people who couldn't hug and kiss their love properly due to some things. There might be a lot of people who gave up when they face this kind of love.

But not for Sehun.

 

When you hold me in the street

And you kiss me on the dance floor

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't it be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

 

Sehun is the one of a lot of people in love who wish to be held by his love whenever and wherever he wants to. Who wouldn't want that? They're in love and two humans in love should be together because they belong to each other.

We keep behind closed doors

 

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

 

Sehun only smiles bitterly when he sees people around him being all lovey dovey to their partner when he himself can't even say his love's name in public. Even to smile at the mention of his love is forbidden.

 

The only way he can be in his love's arms is when they're in the same city same place and with no one knows. They can't stroll around, kissing in public, and all things Sehun wishes to do. They can only love each other when they're behind the closed door hidden from the world's eyes and judgements.

 

It'll never be enough

It's obvious you're meant for me

 

It was never enough for Sehun. But who is he asking for more? Who is he wishing to declare that they're together? Although Sehun knows that they fit perfectly, meant to be for each other.

 

Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep

But I'll never show it on my face

 

Luhan is always being insecure about how they will be in the future. Will they be together or will they part ways in the middle. His heart is restless just by thinking about it. But when his other half asked about it, he just smiled it off. Why would he ruin the happy time they have together?

 

But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

 

Both Sehun and the other guy know that the world won't accept them. That there's no place in his or the other's country for their love. But still, he hopes one day they will have.

 

When you're with him, do you call his name

Like you do when you're with me? Does it feel the same?

Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?

Or would you play it safe and stay?

 

Luhan's heart aches when he sees his boyfriend touching the other guys other than him. When his boyfriend smiles not because of him but for the other guy. That his boyfriend can hug and even kiss the others but not him. Did his boyfriend know that he is hurting when he did all those sweet things with those guys and girls except him? Will he ever know that if he asks Luhan to stay and settle down Luhan will gladly do it because that is the only thing he wishes for? But still, Luhan still can't understand if his boyfriend has the same thought as him or if he still wants to play around.

 

you know this, we got a love that is hopeless

 

Sehun is hopeless. He knows. But he still believes in happy ending.

 

I don't wanna hide us away

Tell the world about the love we're making

I'm living for that day

 

Everytime Sehun sees Luhan's face on the movies and ads, his lips turn up to a smile. How he is proud of his boyfriend. How he wishes to say that Luhan is the one he loves.

Everytime Luhan hears Sehun's voice thru phonecall and videocall, he wants to declare to the world that the voice on the other line is his. That that voice always says how much he loves Luhan.

 

Both don't want to hide their love. Both want to scream their love to the entire universe, to claim each other. But how can they do it?

 

When their love is prohibited and seen as a sin. When their family hopes more from them. When their fans won't accept them. When there are too many things which hold them to just say that they are in love.

 

But one thing they believe is that one day they will be together. That their love will win in the end.

Someday