When your hand fits in mine { Mingyu x Seungkwan }

Love Letter: The story about you and me

A/N: This is taken from Seungkwan's POV

---

What if...

 

What if he looks at me suddenly, would I melt? 

 

What if I touch his hands, would I fade?

 

What if I slip my fingers onto his fingers, would they fit each other?

 

---

Lately, I have been secretly stealing glances at one of my classmate in English class. 

 

If you ask me why though, I can't exactly put it into words or phrases. To be honest, it's an activity I find abnormal myself.

 

It's not like I don't have other things to do... I'm a very active person and there are lots of stuff I can concentrate my energies on...

 

However, I still do it--staring, glancing, observing, or whatever you might call that action. Every single time in English class. Recently, that is.

 

 

My pen rolled from the side of my table and fell. I was about to get it, when 'that person,' who was seating not too far away from me, picked it up.

 

His eyes crinkled a bit as he smiled gently and returned the pen to me. I internally cursed my pen as it should have rolled anywhere, but near him.

 

"Thanks Kim Mingyu-ssi." I said with a forced, sweet smile.

 

"No problem, Boo Seungkwan-ssi." He flashed his enchanting boy-next-door smile which glimpsed his cute set of teeth (that of which every girls in my class adored). 

 

I felt a sudden jolt of some sort--a spine-chilling feel as my hair rose.

 

I faked a weird, awkward smile then finally looked away from him.

 

Why the hell did this happen to me in the first place?  What the heck am I doing?!

 

???

 

Okaaay. Let's just say that some days ago, something happened; from then on, 'that person' kinda affected me and sent me intense goosebumps.

 

Ohh. If you are curious though, his name is Kim Mingyu. He's that popular freshman from the Engineering Department.

 

If you ask me how he was appearance-wise, hmm, aside from being very handsome (which is already a given) and tall, he's the type that emits a very charming aura. Something like animal pheromones lol what the hell am I saying? But yeah, that scent that kinda pulls you to him. That kind of aura.

 

He doesn't talk much but smiling has been his form of greeting when people called him.

 

Just one soft smile from him elicits squeals from girls in my class.

 

He was definitely not a snob either. I guess that's a plus plus for girls, right?

 

But really, even with all of his great features, he's still not someone I can imagine myself talking to. I'd rather distance myself from this shining being who might hover over my existence.

 

Well... Until days ago, that is.

 

---

 

If you knew me better, you would have known that it's not normal for me to be interested in people outside my department (especially the ones far from Humanities/Communications). Comm people, like me, were very clingy types so we were like only hanging out with comm majors too.

 

In our batch, they called me the mood maker or the happy virus of Communications majors freshmen. I'm an energy furball type who loves being the center of attention. I'm also a chatterbox whose mouth spills words endlessly.

 

Being this type of a loud person, it's really kinda weird for me to be interested in a different type of person whose interests in life might probably be the opposite of mine. For example, me and silent people don't blend well. It's very tough and awkward for me even if I try talking to them. Another thing to point out is that I hate math. I bet the Engineering people love it to roots though. lol.

 

Since I brought up the topic about silent and engineering people, yes, I'm talking about Kim Mingyu again.

 

And here's the story how I sort of got entangled with him.

 

// FLASHBACK in Seungkwan's mind //

 

I hurriedly returned to my English class room since I have left something.

 

On my way to the room, I noticed a pink, flowery stationery lying on the floor. Upon picking it up, something warm touched my hand.

 

When I looked up, I saw Kim Mingyu staring at me with quite a flustered face. He immediately pulled the piece of paper which provoked my curiosity.

 

"Sorry for that. This is mine. I think I dropped it while I was walking." He shyly touched his head as he sort of explained himself.

 

"Oh. Okay?" I smiled at him. "I'll be on my leave then. See you next week."

 

"Sure." He turned around and waved his hand goodbye, still holding the pink paper.

 

I noticed him hide the stationery then in between a notebook he's holding. I sort of saw by accident plenty other pieces of colored papers stuck from that notebook.

 

What are those? Does he collect stationeries... or, oh.

 

Yeah. Might have been those--love letters.

 

He didn't look the type to write love letters, so I assumed he got them from his admirers. Since he's a bit popular, receiving them is not surprising. But what astonished me was that he sincerely keeps them. That's--sweet of him.

 

So he actually reads them, huh?

 

---

END of MinKwan Part 1

---

A/N: Oh crap I'm so sorry I know you want to kill me coz I posted a story with no chapters or whatsoever. I'll try my best to update this series real time. I'm just so sorry a lot of things are happening these days and like my creative juices suddenly went down. LOL. TBH, this chapter has been drafted for a week or two now. haha. I'm really sorry okay? T^T