It's Nothing Like Flying...

G-Dragon ♥ T.O.P » Slow Down

 

“Oh my God, we’re going to DIE!” Jiyong screamed, planting his feet into the floorboard of Seunghyun’s brand new Lamborghini Gallardo as the older man cackled madly and slung them around a corner. He couldn’t believe he’d agreed to this. Why couldn’t Seunghyun just celebrate getting his license like a normal person: by getting rip-roaring drunk and not being able to use his new plaything anyway? He screamed again when Seunghyun downshifted and jerked the wheel.

I hate you so much right now!” the younger man shrieked.

Seunghyun had rented out an entire racetrack so he could put the machine through its paces without having to share his joy with anyone. Anyone but Jiyong, that is. He’d almost died from jealousy when the dark-haired rapper had pulled up to the front of the YG building in the sleek black car, and he’d whistled in appreciation at the sight of the eggplant-colored leather interior.

“Hot damn. I knew you were excited about getting your license, but .” He let his eyes slide over the lacquered onyx shell of the automobile, and then he smirked at his boyfriend. “You tryin’ to compensate for something, baby?”

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow and nibbled on his top lip, unimpressed with Jiyong’s attempt to rile him; like he didn’t know exactly what the older man was not trying to make up for.

“Are you getting in, or are you just gonna keep being an ? ‘Cause I can go now if you don’t wanna-”

The other man was in the passenger seat before he could even complete his sentence. Seunghyun grinned and slid on a pair of aviators, and Jiyong rolled his eyes so hard he thought they’d fall out of his head. He’d had the car for maybe a few hours, and he was already turning into a huge, pretentious douche. Great. At least his newest toy was actually made for adults. Collecting imported cars was undeniably cooler than collecting action figures, and Jiyong could definitely get used to helping Seunghyun test out his big boy toys.

Jiyong had strapped his seatbelt on tightly at Seunghyun’s insistence after they’d pulled onto the deserted track. It was a four-point harness, not simply an over-the-shoulder belt like every other car he’d ever been in had, and the look in Seunghyun’s eyes as he watched the smaller man pull the belt tight made him increasingly nervous. He should have jumped ship when he had the chance.

Instead, he’d stayed seated, and now his limbs (the only part of him not strapped down) were being flung left and right as Seunghyun sped up and slowed down, accelerating at breakneck speeds as he flew around the curves of the track. Jiyong had never been more afraid in his life, or for his life. He felt like the biggest in the world, but he couldn’t stop the tears from running down his face as the tires squealed and smoked their way around the asphalt.

“Slow down,” he begged, gripping the handle over the door for support. “Please.”

The tone of his voice pulled Seunghyun down from his adrenaline high, and he cast a sidelong glance at his pale, shaking boyfriend. The look of abject fear on his face, not to mention the tears rolling down his cheeks had the older man easing the car to a crawl, and then to a gentle stop. He undid his harness, and then Jiyong’s, and pulled the smaller man into his lap.

“I’m sorry, baby. I thought you’d like it. I’m sorry,” he apologized, rocking Jiyong in his arms and wiping the tears from his face with a soft hand.

Jiyong pushed himself away and leaned against the door, lifting his shirt to scrub the remaining evidence of his embarrassing moment of weakness from his red face.

“I thought I’d like it too,” he said, sniffling. “I’m such a wuss.”

Seunghyun shook his head and the frayed hem of Jiyong’s shorts. “You’re not a wuss. I’m an ,” he muttered.

Now it was Jiyong’s turn to shake his head. He picked Seunghyun’s hands up in his own and kissed his knuckles. He’d always thought his boyfriend had the most beautiful hands.

“You’re not an . And I love your car, I really do. It’s ing amazing, and y, just like its owner, but…”

“…But?” Seunghyun prodded, bringing their joined hands to his lips and brushing them over Jiyong’s ringed digits.

“Maybe we can just go home and play with your Be@rbricks instead?”

Jiyong swore Seunghyun’s ridiculous laugh echoed across the entire track at that, but then he sobered and kissed Jiyong on the cheek sweetly.

“Sure, baby. Anything you want.”

Seunghyun followed every traffic law to the letter on the drive back to his flat, and Jiyong fell in love with him just a little bit more for it.