Fin.

Jealousy and Fights (T.O.P) {BigBang}

(Y/N) = Your name
(Y/F/N) = Your Friend's name

The relationship between Seunghyun and you always has been good, great even. Rather it is your childhood in which the both of you were playmates or your teens in which he was your first love, or even those few years after your first break up with him. He always stayed by your side as your friend and maybe it's because of that, that you have never stopped loving him. It was him who asked you to be his girlfriend again and you couldn't help yourself from giving him and you a second chance. He was your first love after all and you were really planning on making him your last love too. Seunghyun always has been protective of you, even in the time that the two of you had broken up. It was him who was always there to catch you whenever you were about to fall. He never stopped looking out for you. Nor did the two of you ever stopped being friends as both of you knew that it would be stupid to throw away the friendship the two of you have had ever since your childhood. 
Though his protective side was showing up more and more and to you, it started to feel like he was trying to keep you away from each and every guy out of jealousy. Even when it are your co-workers or even the guy-friends that you have had for years. You felt like he didn't trust you enough to be around other guys, even though it's clear to see that you are in love with him and only him. That he is the only guy that comes to mind when you think about your (love)future. You just can't see yourself loving anyone as much as you love him. But that doesn't stop him from being jealous.

It was a Friday afternoon, work hours would be over soon and Seunghyun would be picking you up as he only had schedules in the morning that day. Though, you and your male co-worker were still working on a project together. It was due for the next week and the two of you were really just perfecting it, making sure that it looked as good as it could possibly look. He was seeded right next to you, looking over your shoulder to your computer screen and pointing out the last little flaws. It wasn't like he was too close to you or anything, he was still keeping his distance. You nodded at something he said, changing it in the document and looking at it once more. "I think our work is done here." your co-worker said, giving you a smile which you returned. The two of you have been teamed up in the past, many times even. Everyone always said that you two delivered great work and were a good team so as soon as you had the team up you choose him. The two of you became good friends over time even. Always going for lunch together and talking on your breaks. The talks could go from childhood dreams to current events and both of you were just happy to have found a friend in a co-worker. It made work a lot easier. "Want to grab a coffee to celebrate it?" He asked while getting his things together. You looked at the time and nodded, Seunghyun wouldn't be there for another fifteen minutes so it should be okay to get some coffee in the cafe of the company. You put your laptop in your bag and got up after that, following your co-worker downstairs to the cafe. After he got the coffee you sat down with each other, him on the opposite side of you. "Don't mention paying me back, it's on me this time. You paid for lunch today after all." The guy said, smiling while doing so. "It was the least I could do. With that, we both needed to eat something." You simply said sipping your coffee, enjoying the aroma of it. "How are things going between you and Seunghyun? Still no trouble in paradise?" "Not really, I mean he can get somewhat jealous from time to time but it's not something big most of the time." You simply said. "How about you and that girl you have been daydreaming of?" He laughed. "You noticed that?" "How can I not notice you spacing out when we work together." You responded. "It's just something new between me and her, no big story yet." "There will be after you give it some effort and time, I know how you are with the whole romance thing so don't rush anything." You said. He had some bad relationships in the past and it's hard for him to really trust anyone, or to date anyone so that he is making efforts is making you happy. He is a friend of yours after all, and all you want for your friends is them to be happy. "Thanks (Y/N), I won't. And I know where to find you if something happens again." "I'm always one phone call away after all." You smiled at each other and of course, that had to be the moment that Seunghyun walked in on you two.
"Who is this?" He asked, sitting down on the empty chair next to you. "This is (Y/F/N), I have told you about him, remember?" Seunghyun eyed him, making no effort in greeting him. "This is Seunghyun, my boyfriend." You said, trying to make this situation a little less tense. "It's nice to finally meet you Seunghyun, she has told me a lot about you." "I would say that it is nice to meet you too, but really it isn't." You locked your eyes with Seunghyun, giving him a warning glare, before turning back to your co-worker. "Don't mind him too much, he probably had a busy schedule and is a bit tired right now." You assured him, apologizing for the rudeness of Seunghyun. "Oh, no. It's okay, I didn't take it personally." "You should." "Seunghyun, stop." You warned him again, this time with your words. "It's okay (Y/N), Don't sweat it. I have to go now anyways. I have a dinner date and have to be ready." "Oh yeah, of course. And remember, go slow." "How did you even know... You know what, I don't even want to know." He got up and politely bowed to Seunghyun and you "I want to hear everything about it Monday." You said before he could leave, making him turn around and give you a thumbs up. Seunghyun got up not much later, grabbing your hand and walking, wth you being dragged with him, to the car.

Once home, after a way too quiet drive home, you sat down on the couch. Making yourself comfortable after a long day of work. Really, you were happy that it was finally the weekend, as this week had been crazy at work thanks to the big events coming up. Everyone was working hard and even skipping breaks to make everything perfect. "I don't want you to talk to him anymore." Seunghyun said, coming in with a glass of wine for the both of you. "Excuse me?" "That guy you were seeing, I don't want you to talk to him anymore." "He is my co-worker and friend Seunghyun, I can't just stop talking to him." "You can, but you just won't." You pulled your legs up, making yourself a bit more comfortable than that you already were. "Give me one good reason why I should stop talking to him." "He is not good for you." You turned your head to look at him, his eyes were giving you a serious look while his voice was calm. "I think that I know him better than that you do Seunghyun. He is a great friend, how can he be bad for me?" "He literally is crushing on you (Y/N)! Can't you see that look in his eyes?" "For your information, he is literally going on a date tonight with someone who he has been crushing on for a while now." You said calmly, tearing your eyes away from his. "I really don't get why you are so jealous." "I'm not jealous of someone like him, why should I be?" "Oh, I don't know... Maybe because you just told me that I shouldn't talk to him anymore. You know, just because I talk to other guys doesn't mean that I will leave you for them." You pointed out. "I am not jealous!" He repeated, raising his voice. Something he almost never does, Seunghyun is always really calm with you. He only raised his voice when the two of you would fight, which was very rare. "Are you sure Seunghyun? Because to me, it appears that you try to keep me away from every other guy I come in contact with. Rather it is a co-worker, a friend or even a stranger. That seems to me like jealousy." "No, no I am not. I just don't want you to get hurt." "I am an adult Seunghyun, you don't need to make choices for me just because you are my boyfriend." "That's right, I am your boyfriend (Y/N) and I don't trust any guy to come close to you, to touch you in any way." "Just how much do you trust me? It takes two people to make a relationship." "It's not that I don't trust you (Y/N). I trust you more than most people. It is those guys that I don't trust." "Oh yeah, you sure about that? Because if you would really trust me, or even if you would really know me, you would know that I would never let anyone come between us. I can have friends Seunghyun, even if it are guys. There is nothing wrong with having friends."

You got up, you said what you wanted to say for many weeks now and you were getting emotional. "Where are you going?" "I'm just going for a walk, or do you not even trust me enough to do that?" "(Y/N) it's not that way and you know it." You turned around to face him, after taking a few deep breaths. "How can I not take it that way when you are so jealous that you are trying to control my life? I can choose my own friends without you getting all protective over me. It was never this way before Seunghyun. What changed?" He went silent for a minute, it was tense right now, both of you just spilling what has been on your minds for weeks. "I just don't like to see other guys flirt with you, it makes me scared." His voice was soft, but it sounds more than clear in the quiet living room. "Scared of what Seunghyun." You walked back to him, but not sitting down. He looked up to you, the look in his eyes was different from before, he really did seem scared of something. "Of losing you again, I am so scared that you will find someone better than me that I try to prevent that from happening." "Did I not show you enough how much I love you?" You asked, sitting down on his lap soon after. His arms s around your waist, pulling you closer to him automatically. "Seunghyun, you are the only one that I have ever loved this much. There is no other guy that I can ever see myself being with. Just because I am talking with another guy doesn't mean I will leave you behind or that I will forget about you." "Maybe I acted somewhat stupid. But you are so important to me (Y/N). I could never cope with you leaving me." "Don't you think that it is the same for me Seunghyun? But, I trust you. I trust you not to leave me for any of your female friends or co-workers. I know how much you love and care about me. I just thought that you Knew that I feel the same way about you." "I do know you do (Y/N)... I am so sorry for acting like an idiot."