Suspicious

Suspicious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yihan let out a giggle.

Joongki glanced at his girlfriend curiously. He saw her head bowed down slightly, a grin on her lips as she scrolls through her phone.

They were in the living room, he was watching Running Man on the TV while Yihan was on the other side of their sofa, her feet up and her back leaning on the arm rest. So she was facing him, and her phone screen not visible to Joongki.

“Ya…why aren’t you watching?” Joongki asked.

Yihan looked up from her phone and she said, “I already watched this one, jagiya.” She then smirked at him, “besides you get jealous when I fangirl over Gary oppa.”

Joongki rolled his eyes, and continued to watch the show where his friends just go all out having fun…without him. Yes, it’s been a while and he missed the show still. Then he heard Yihan giggling again.

Turning his head towards her, her eyes were glued to the phone again. With a big grin plastered on her face. He frowned, a slight pout appearing.

“Jagi, what got you so amused?”

“Eh?” she looked up, as if she was caught redhanded. “Nothing,” she smiled.

Cocking an eyebrow at her, he said “It doesn’t seem like nothing.”

“Ah, really, jagiya. It’s nothing,” she said again, her smile looked forced to him. In response, he crawled closer to her, eyeing her suspiciously. Eyes widen, she backed up to the armrest out of reflex and hugged her phone to her chest.

“Jagi… Hand over your phone, please?” he extended his hand towards her.

“No.”

“Jagi, your phone,” he demanded again, his gaze serious.

“No,” and she made an attempt to move away from the sofa, but he caught her by the ankle causing her to fall on the ground.

“Oh god, jagi. I’m sorry! You okay?” Joongki knelt on the floor next to her, holding her arms. Yihan laughed seeing his worried face and nodded.

He sighed, closing his eyes. Then he apologized again for making her fall off like that.

“It’s okay, Jagiya,” she reassured him. Then Yihan’s eyes widen in horror as he saw him snatched away her phone right from her hands in an instant. “Noooooooo~!” she whined, moving to snatc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter