Miracles

My Mini-Idols

8.06 a.m.; Steyr/Austria

Light snoring left the open mouth of the little creature next to her. Creature. It looked more like a human. The only thing that wasn't right was the size. Six inches. He definitely wasn't taller than that. And he wasn't the only one. There were six more, all about the same size. 

 Elena, the girl, stared at her company in disbelief. This was absolutely impossible and she knew it. And yet they were there. She briefly considered the fact that she had lost it completely but brushed the thought aside just as quickly as it had come. After all,she would have noticed that sooner,right? No,their had to be a logical explanation for all this.

The young European was snapped out of her daze when the boy who had been snoring shifted and turned to face her. Her breath hitched. No she had definitely gone completely insane.

 

8.30 a.m.; unknown

It was well known that Jaebum and Youngjae loved to sleep and that it was almost impossible to wake them up. It wasn't common knowledge that Jackson loved sleep just as much. So of course he wasn't particularly fond of being awoken by the bed dipping next to him noticeably. He was already preparing to complain to whoever was disturbing his slumber (unless it was his leader. Thaen he would beg for five more minutes), without even thinking that his bunk wasn't big enough to fit another person without touching and still moving comfortably.

Jackson yawned and opened his eyes. It took him a few moments to get used to the brightness in the room, but when he was finally accustomed to it he noticed a few things.

This wasn't his bed.

This wasn't his room.

Everything seemed freakishly tall.

There was someone next to him. Someone he had never seen before.

He and that someone stared at each other, confusion clearly visible in both their eyes. The girls swallowed and slowly waved at him, uncertain. The Chinese waved back just as hesitantly. "You're.... you're Jackson. From Got7." "Yeah." They stared at each other again. The silence hung in the room heavily and it felt like hours had passed before the girl said something again:"Aren't you usually taller?" He frowned at her. "Yeah. And so should be the others." "So all of you are here?" Jackson nodded. But where exactly was here.

"You're in Austria. And I'm Elena,by the way." "Hi." Again, they were silent, both trying to process what had been happening within the last twenty minutes. It was a miracle none of them had freaked out yet, most likely because it was all just so surreal.

Time went by and neither of them wanted to start a conversation again. But they would have to soon, the members were starting to wake up. They were disoriented and confused at first. But soon that turned into shock. Jackson tried his best at explaining everything to them. He himself didn't really understand it but he knew they needed to stay calm now.

 

Jaebum listened. He listened to Jackson's more than vague explanation of their current situation but that didn't mean he understood a single damn thing. He felt tired and he wasn't sure if all this didn't make sense because it was senseless, because it actually had no sense or if he was dreaming and his exhausted mind was making all this up. He was praying for it to be the last option but he had a feeling luck wasn't on his side this morning.

While Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson tried to calm the younger members he turned to the girl whose bedroom they had ended up in. She looked at him and blushed, but didn't look away. "Mianhe." "What are you apologizing for?" The question caught him off guard. What he was apologizing for? "For being here. We shouldn't be...." Jaebum trailed off,uncertain of his answer. She giggled. "It's not your fault you're here. Don't apologize for something you couldn't control." Honestly, he hadn't expected her to say this but he felt relieved.

"What's your name?" "Elena. I'm from Austria, if you've wondered about that." Jb nodded. He had wondered but knowing didn't make him feel that much better. Really not. His thoughts wandered to their manager. His hyung would be mad if they just didn't show up today. And who could be sure that everything would be back to normal by the next day? No,he had to contact him somehow. But how? He didn't have his phone with him and neither would the others. Heck, they didn't even have clothes besides their pyjamas! So, technically, they had nothing. How great.

Jaebum rubbed his temples. If he had had any say in this he would have just lied back down and gone to sleep but he knew he couldn't which made his head hurt. Not like he wasn't used to all this, though.

"Doro wie yeogin runway. Nal baraboneun nun sok milky way. Just love me right (aha!). Baby love me right (aha!). Oh! Naegero wa mangseorijima. Neon maehokjeogin naui universe. Just love me right (aha!). Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya. Just love me right 3x. Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya." The boys went quiet and looked around the room confused. Elena smiled sheepishly and grabbed her phone from the nightstand. "Hey Prongs. Yeah I know. Well, I'm sorry, but I sat until 5 a.m. and finished our new song. No you can't expect me to work properly with just three hours of sleep. Oh my gosh! Thirty minutes! I'm so sorry, of course, that changes everything! No safe it. I'll be there in forty minutes." She ended the call and sighed, clearly annoyed. Then she handed Jaebum the phone. "There. Send an email to your manager. I'll get dressed and I'm afraid we'll have to leave, then." Not waiting for a reply she grabbed some clothes and left the room.

Writing an email with their size was way more difficult then the Idols had first thought. Mark and Yugyeom had to hold up the phone while Jaebum tipped. Their manager's reply came only minutes later, claiming that he didn't believe a single word. Of course not, they hadn't expected anything else.

While they tried to convince their manager that no, they weren't joking, Elena tried to process all this while furiously brushing her teeth. A mad best friend and fellow band member, a Kpop Boygroup in her room, what would come next? Charles Xavier wheeling into her room, telling her she was a mutant and had to save Hogwarts? Elena snorted at the ridiculous thought. A perfect idea for a new fanfiction, she would have to remember that one. Sighing she grabbed her brush and continued to get ready. After all, her friends were already angry, she didn't want them to be even more annoyed with her.