Recompensive Love

Recompensive Love

Hyung, wake up.” A young brunette male said softly as he gently shooked his hyung awake. But nothing. Junsu was still asleep and Junho was starting to become irritated with his older brother.

 

“JUNSU HYUNG! WAKE UP!” Junho practically shouted waking the elder male causing him to fall out of bed in shock. THUMP! Junsu was becoming quickly angered with his younger brother this morning. Rubbing his forehead, he threw his pillow at Junho hitting him on the chest.

 

“Junho-yah! Can't you be any nicer to your hyung?” He stated getting up. A smile appeared on the younger's lips as he walked towards his brother pulling him into his embrace.

 

“Next time, try waking up the first time I wake you. Buuuut anyways~ Good morning, hyung!” Junho grinned later letting go of the other and letting the elder off to get ready.

 

“Good morning, Junho.” He replied before he was out of sight.

 

Junsu sighed thinking what he would do without his little brother. All he knew was he would still be asleep and Junsu didn't mind that at all. Nonetheless, Junsu did love Junho; more than anything. Junho was like a little ray of sunshine; always smiling and full of ambition. He loved that about his brother since the house seems lifeless when Junho wasn't around either being with his boyfriend or something of the sort. Junsu sighed gently as he walked toward a framed photo he had near his laptop later holding it in his hand. “Chansungie. You know I miss you so much, right?” Junsu said tracing his finger over the image of Chansung. It was a photo of them together in Jeju island for summer vacation. Another sigh escaped his lips, he continued to stare at the photo before putting it back where he had it placed.

 

Chansung was serving his time in the military. It's been two years since Junsu seen him. He used to look forward to Chansung's letters but it's been a month since Chansung's last letter. To Junsu, he felt hurt but he had to keep moving forward hoping he'll see his boyfriend soon when he's discharged from the military. The brunette just shook the wondering thoughts out of his head and headed towards the bathroom. Slowly, Junsu strips off every piece of clothing before stepping towards the bath. He the bath's faucet until the shower was warm enough to his liking. Once he was he was in the shower, Junsu lets out a soothing sigh as the flow of the water caressed his laxed skin while he cleansed his body.

 

Meanwhile Junsu was taking his shower, Junho was making breakfast for him and Junsu. He was fully dressed in a white v-neck and a pair of jeans. Wearing an apron, he decided he was going to make something special for Junsu. With that mind, he went to work and started working on the food preparations. Within a few minutes or so, Junho was done making breakfast and was setting the table. DING DONG! Hearing the sound of the doorbell, he headed towards the door opening it. To his surprise, he saw the last person he expect at the door. A wide grin appeared on his lip before pulling the tall male into a hug. “Long time no see, huh?” Chansung grinned returning Junho's hug.

 

“Come in. When did you get back?” Junho asked as they both sat on the couch in the living room.

 

“Today, actually. I've been discharged since I've completed my military service.” The taller male replied with a soft nod.

 

“Really? Junsu will be happy to see you. He should be down soon ... until then are you hungry?” Junho asked with a kind smile.

 

“No, thanks. I actually ate before coming here.” Chansung replied.

 

“Alright. Make yourself at home.” He smiled before getting up and ate his breakfast.

 

Junsu, in the other hand, stepped out of his room as he was dressed in comfortable attire heading downstairs. The elder continuously rubbed his towel over his damped hair before stopping once he made it downstairs and headed towards the fridge. Before he could open the door to the fridge, he felt arms wrap around his waist. “Junho-yah! Stop playing.” Junsu demanded.

 

“I'm over here, hyung~” Junho announced while waving with a grin. If it wasn't Junho, then who? Junsu soon heard a chuckle and immediately froze. That laugh. He knew that laugh. Before he knew it, he felt his heart beat increasing. He turned around into the other's embrace realizing who it was.

 

“Did you miss me?” Chansung smiled pulling him into a hug.

 

“More than you think … babo.” Junsu said wrapping his arms around his neck.

 

QUALM! “You should eat.” Chansung smiled before placing a brief but longing kiss on the elder's soft lips. A sweet smile appear on his lips as he was left speechless so a simple nod was all he could handle, for now. Junsu walked to the table joining Junho as he was almost done with his.

 

“Wait? Did you know?” Junsu questioned Junho.

 

“Nope. I was just as surprised as you were. Now, eat.” Junho chuckled while Chansung sat on the couch. The two continued to enjoy the breakfast Junho did until they were both done.

 

“I'll take this.” Junho said taking Junsu's plate in hand before heading to the kitchen with his own plate in hand.

 

“Thanks, Junho-yah.” Junsu smiled before joining Chansung on the couch as the two began to catch up after two years.

 

**

 

Laughter filled the atmosphere as Junsu and Chansung walked the streets of Daegu. “What did you miss the most in Daegu?” Junsu asked curiously.

 

“Hmm? … That's a hard question. Definitely the food. I'm kidding.” Chansung teased later rubbing his arm after Junsu smacked it.

 

“I thought you would actually miss the food here the most since you --” Junsu began to say before he was interrupted with inviting lips. He wrapped his arms loosely around Chansung's neck pressing his lips against his until they pulled away for air.

 

“Junsu hyung, you know I explained everything earlier. My lack of me writing to you. I'm sorry. I really did miss you the most.” Chansung said as he lightly placed his forehead against Junsu's.

 

“I know. I miss you the most too.” Junsu smiled. The taller of the two grinned and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

 

“Should we keep walking or you want to head back?” Chansung asked.

 

“Let's keep walking. There's a Starbucks nearby and coffee would be nice about now.” Junsu nodded taking Chansung's hand and leaded to the coffee shop.

 

Once they made it to the coffee shop, Junsu and Chansung ordered what they desired before sitting across from each other. The elder toke a sip of his coffee and grinned happily.

 

“You don't know how much I missed this.” Junsu said softly almost audible. Chansung let out a soft sigh and nodded his head.

 

“Almost as much as I.” Chansung said taking Junsu's hand in his. Junsu smiled up at the taller male then felt his phone vibrating his pocket. He gently slipped his hand away from Chansung's.

 

“I have to take this.” Junsu said before reaching for his phone. He looked at it and saw it was a call from Junho. Looking at his phone, he noticed it was getting late.

 

“Want to head back? It's getting late and it seems Junho's starting to be worried about me.” Junsu chuckled.

 

“Alright. Let's head back then.” Chansung smiled taking another sip of his coffee.

 

Hand in hand, the two walked back to Junsu's as they enjoyed the quiet scenery. “It's so beautiful out today.” Chansung grinned glancing up at the night sky.

 

“It really is.” Junsu said looking up as he gently holding onto Chansung's arm.

 

“Cold too.” Junsu added turning his attention back to Chansung.

 

“It really makes me happy to that you're back.” He said lastly. Chansung grinned as he looked at Junsu.

 

“I'm glad to be back.” He smiled letting Junsu cuddle close to his arm. Before they knew it, they made it back to Junsu's. They stood in front of the door as Junsu looked up at Chansung.

 

“Do … you want to go home or do want to stay with me?” The shorter of the two asked. Chansung grinned before pressing soft kisses on his neck.

 

“Does that answer your question?” He whispered. “It does.” Junsu replied with a smirk.

 

Junsu opened the front door to hear voices in the living room. Heading to the living room, he saw that the television was on until he noticed Junho was asleep cuddled to a sleeping Taecyeon on the couch. “Seems like two fell asleep before the movie even ended.” Junsu said softly turning off the television and placing a blanket on the two.

 

“Who is that?” Chansung suddenly questioned pointing at the taller muscular male Junho was asleep with.

 

“He's Taecyeon. Junho's boyfriend. They been together for a year.” He answered.

 

“Oh. That why I didn't recognize him.” Chansung finally said before feeling Junsu's hand holding his.

 

The two headed up to Junsu's room as Junsu closed the door behind them. Turning around, Junsu finding himself in Chansung's arms once again. The other's soft lips pressed against Junsu in a sloppy kiss. As they kissed, Chansung carefully and somehow successfully made it to the bed. Junsu gently pulled away from Chansung's lips with a smile as they went for air. Chansung later was amused how quickly he was left shirtless.

 

“It's feel like forever ...” Junsu stated before blushing lightly realizing what he was saying.

 

“I know.” Chansung chuckled. Later, the two were left in their underwear cuddling close in each other arms. A yawn escaped Chansung's lips which caused the elder to press a kiss on his cheek.

 

“We should sleep. I love you, Chansung.” Junsu said softly laying his head on Chansung's bare chest.

 

“Sounds good. I love you too. Good night, hyung.”

 

“Good night, Chansung-ah.” After saying their good nights, the couple quickly fell asleep knowing they would wake up to each other.