1/1

Notice me Kookie

Just to let you guys know, Yoongi's hair isn't going to be grey but pink.

 Jungkook was studying, he didn't need to, he was just studying chemistry for his class because his teacher apparently hates him. Ms.Kwon gave him a B+ for an assignment when he apparently was supposed to get an A+ because he found the answer key when he searched up a question. Yoongi on the other hand was bored, he was watching a variety show on tv. He's been counting, it's been about 7 hours, since he woke up, that Jungkook was studying. 

 He took their dog Coco out for a walk, went shopping, socialized. Probably anything you can do when you're bored. Yoongi even talked to his stuffed Kumamon for an hour but he surprisingly got bored of that too. He even had a mini fashion show with Coco. Yoongi took a bath already too so he couldn't t do that too.

 He was bored, sad, and mad, he was like a girl on her period. It was understandable though, since he was the girl in the relationship. He decided to post on Instagram, he was a Youtuber, so he earned money easily. Jungkook on the other hand was a dancer, and sometimes choreographed for idols. Deciding to post a selfie, he was slightly pouting. For the caption he put, 'Jungkook is busy studying, so I'm lonely. ㅠ^ㅠ.'

(Btw here's his pic, just for some imagination)

 He shared the selfie and instantly got likes and comments. He saw comments that said, 'It's ok he'll notice you soon!' 'Make a Vlog!' ' Busy yourself with hobbies.'

 Yoongi decided to take a picture of the younger, quietly he went to the door of his room. He slightly opened the door and took a picture of him, he posted the picture with a caption saying, 'There's the devil...'

 He was going to tag the younger one in the picture but decided not to because he didn't want to get caught. He decided to cook some food since it was already 4. It takes a long time for him to cook too. 

"Well time to look for some recipes." Yoongi muttered to himself while looking at his phone. 

 The pink haired man decided on simple bibimbap, he felt nervous about the choice though. Since knives remind him of Jin, and Jin once threatened him with a knife. Yoongi felt a shiver go down his spine as he remembered the specific memory.
 
 Yoongi decided to play some girl group songs and danced to them as he was cutting the vegetables. When he started to cook the eggs Twice's Cheer up came on and Yoongi started dancing and singing.

"Cheer up baby Cheer up baby jom deo himeul nae~!" Suddenly warmth was on his back and arms were wrapped around him.

"So I'm a devil?"

"Um n-no not at all why do you say that?" Yoongi laughed awkwardly at the end and looked back at Jungkook who was emotionless. He gulped.

"You should be punished."

"WHAT, NO NO NOOOOOO!" Yoongi turned the stove off, squatted from where there was an open space between their legs and ran to their room and locked the door.

"Yoongi let me in."

" IM SPECIAL VERY SPECIAL IM NEEDED IN THIS WORLD!"

"Well I'll go get the key." Yoongi ran inside their closet, with his phone's brightness serving as a lamp. He opened his snapchat, took a quick picture and typed in, ' Jungkook's gonna kill me help me.'

 Suddenly the door opened and Yoongi held his breath and started covering himself with the clothes in front of him that were hung. The closet door opened, Jungkook looked towards where he was for a while before he went away. Yoongi closed his eyes and quietly exhaled. He was picked up bridal style and looked up to see Jungkook.

"HELP HELP JEON JUNGKOOK IS GOING TO- UMPH!" Yoongi was thrown onto the bed and Jungkook was crawling towards him. He backed away until his back hit the headboard. His wrists were pinned above his head with one of Jungkook's hands.

"Um you'll let me live right?"

"No."

"NO PLEASE- HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jungkook tickled Yoongi while the pink man was squirming to get away.

"LET ME HAHAHA LIVE!"

"Say you love me then with aegyo."

"NO!" Yoongi started to laugh harder.

"You sure?"

"FINE, YOONGI LOVES CHU!"

"I guess that's ok." Yoongi huffed and hit his chest and mumbled brat.

"I'm a brat for you hyung don't worry~!"

"What about Jimin, you're always mean to him."

"Oh no hyung I'm a bully for him."

 

A/N: So I have another fic about them, if you want to read then click here!