Wounded by life

You are my cat

The next day Ku Hye Sun did not know what to do because she lost her Job. She stayed in bed until 1 a clock in the afternoon , and ate some cracker . AAAAA I am so bored. She served on the internet , but she could not find anything interesting. She drank two cups of coffee. Coshing her a headache. Great just great. She sighed shall I just take a walk around the park. She did not have to put on a jacket because it was so warm outside.

As Ku Hye Sun entered the park she saw the beautiful blossom trees. under the blossom trees. The peddles fell down touching her face. She closed her eyes as they her cheeks. But then out of nowhere a Young man falls out of the tree in front of her, unconscious. Staring at his face she feels her heart race in fear ‘’ Waah , is he dead!!!'' She took a stick and poked at him. He was still breathing. ‘’OY , wake up''. She kicked him against his leg. His body shocked like he was in pain. ,, O dear , what should I do?'' Then she saw that his head was bleeding.’’Waaah, are you hurt ?'' She sat down beside him . ‘’ Are you alright?'' He still did not respond. ‘’What should I do ?'' She looked at his face , he looks like a stray cat. ‘’ I feel kind of bad if I just leave him here''. But I promised myself , to never again let a man into my life. The blood rushed down his face. She took a tissue from her bag and whipped it off. He smiled and put his head on her lap. ‘’That’s too cute, he’s really  like a cat’’.  She looked around to see if anyone was around. ,, I am really crazy for doing this’’. She sighed , lifting him up noticing that he was not heavy at all. I wonder how old this Kid is, he looks so Young. She carried him out of the park to her house.

Putting him down on the couch after that she cleaned the wound on his forehead.  Ku Hye Sun put a bandage on it. He smiled and pressed his face against her hand. Surprised Ku Hye Sun pulled her hand back. Carefully she petted his head. ‘’It’s alright I will take care of you until you’re better.’’ He pressed his body against her and curled up. ‘’You remind me of my cat that I had many years ago’’. His name was Lotan and was cute like you. Black spiky hair, cute smile and sharp eyes. ‘’You two are the same.’’ He must be hungry . After she came back from the kitchen she gave him some leftover porridge from yesterday. Feeding him with a spoon he slowly ate it. ‘’ It taste good’’ He spoke with a voice that you could barely hear. Ku Hye Sun smiled happy. ‘’ You’re welcome.’’

After a while they both fell asleep. The young man on her lap snored happily.