Finale

Not just another girl

                “I’m really happy that you decide to transfer to our school, Rin Walker. Your father always gives huge amount of donation for us. We should celebrate to welcome you here.” The school’s principal happily welcomes her.

                Rin quickly explain to the principal, “My dad’s wish is not to let anyone to know about my status here.”

                The principal says, “Of course I know about your dad’s wish. I apologize for my behaviour because I really excited to accept you here. To be honest, I really surprise to know your dad have such a beautiful daughter as he never mention before.”

                “My dad’s business always faces various people and he wants me to know people not based on their status but deep inside them.” Say Rin politely.

                “I’m sure you will have great memories here.” Say Principal to end his talk and call for teacher that will become her homeroom teacher.

*********************

                While on the way to her class, she listens to her homeroom teacher explains briefly about the school’s hour and other things that make her forget to alert about her surroundings. It’s not her luck that makes her bumps into someone who clearly annoyed with her presence. The guy scold, “Are you blind?”

                The teacher quickly bow before apologizes but Rin can’t see that guy’s face except for his metal cuff that have snowflake’s graved. She is being pulls away from there since they will be late to get into class. Her mind could only focus on that accessory since she also has one that she always wear under her long sleeves clothing.

                “This will be your class and you locker will be inside the class. You will get the books and things for study later on.” Explain the teacher before open the door.

                “Attention, class! Today, our class get new member. Hope all of you could give your best cooperation to her.” Announce the homeroom teacher but there are no responses from the students in the class; they only do whatever they want at their places. Rin introduce herself to everyone and the situation still same.

                Teacher asks, “So, which of you will volunteer to show her around?”

                A girl at the back raise up her hand, “I will be happy to show Walker-ssi around.” That only response makes everyone in the class gasp but that somehow bring relief to Rin.

Flashback~

                “Rin, I want you to attend Victor Academy.” Her dad suddenly announces that to her while both of them finish enjoying their dinner at a fine restaurant and relax at the lounge.

                Rin ask why and the reply she gets from her dad, “I want you to understand how human’s relationships are since our business that handles people’s trust. It is really important to understand that and I want you to attend this academy instead continue home-school.”

                “But why you choose Victor Academy and not just public school?” Rin really curious about that matter as she knows about her dad used to attend public school when at her age.

                Her dad bluntly says, “I can’t believe you to be any other school and I already ask favour from someone to look after you in that school. That person will offer you help on the first day you arrive there.”

                Rin could only put trust in her dad’s words since her dad really protective over her ever since he divorce with his wife. For him, her only daughter is everything for him and doesn’t want anything that could harm her.

End of flashback~

                Rin could only formally greet that person when they on the way visiting the school compound, “I really surprise to know it is you, Karina.”

                “I kind of get information that you will transfer here just yesterday and always ready to help you. High school world is different with grade school that we attended before.” Say Karina. Actually, both of them are friends and always together after spend time at kindergarten.

                Rin really happy to meet her back, “I feel really relieve when know I can reunite with you back. Things a bit confusing after your dad died, right?”

                “Yeah but there’s nothing to worry right now since I’m here now.” Say Karina happily while tries really hard to cover up her true feeling. She remembers their plan and change topic, “Forget about me. We should focus on you. Your dad wants you to stay humble as low as possible and I already make plan for that. If possible, you can begin work part-time.”

                Rin really excited to hear that since she never gets chance to does that before as her dad never allow that. She wants to say yes but when think if her dad will allow it or not, “I need to ask my dad first.”

                “You don’t worry about that since your dad put your responsibility on me. We need to hide who are you and it a bit easy since you haven’t appeared on media plus your appearance change.” Say Karina confidently.

                Rin remember something and asks, “But why would someone like you want to do part time job? Does your brother allow you to do that?”

                “I have to do that because I need more money and he never want to give more.” Pout Karina as they pass a special lounge.

                At the same moment, the door being open and someone come out from the room. Rin barely hear warning from Karina before her fall into someone’s arms. She can’t see who is the person that she bumps into a guy that way taller than her.

                That guy really angry with that small accident shouts to her, “Just where you put your eyes, your ? This is not your first time to bump into me.”

                “I’m really sorry!” Rin quickly bow as soon she stands up. She doesn’t know who is it but really scared with that guy’s vibe. She could see that guy’s eyes stare really sharp into her eyes that totally make her only think to fade away from there.

                “Your sorry won’t fix my clothes!” shout that guy.

                Another guy come out from the lounge and lazily says, “Jeajoong, could you relax a bit? I’m just getting chance for myself to relax alone in this room. Ah! Karina also here! Let’s go out together to hang-out somewhere.”

                “I can’t join you today since I have work today.” Say Karina before she remember, “This is new student, Rin Walker and I’m her tour guide. Rin, this is Keith while that grumpy guy is Kim Jeajoong.”

                “Who did you said grumpy guy?” ask that guy that being called as Jeajoong as he clearly show he annoying to be called like that.

                “Or you prefer to be called with other annoying name?” Karina doesn’t show any scared expression on her face. She pulls Rin’s hand, “We should continue our tour since we don’t want to be late for next class. Unlike those who could freely attend class or not, we have to strictly follow the rules.”

                Rin couldn’t take off her sight on Jeajoong and same goes to him. Both of them wonder who the other person is as nostalgia when they first meet. She mutters, “Just who are you?”

****************

                “Who are those guys?” Rin asks when they on the way return to class.

                Karina explains, “They are part of clique that ‘controls’ this school. The leader is someone that you bump with; Jeajoong. The other members are Keith and Lee Yong-Hwa. That Jeajoong guy is someone that really easy to get angry and it always over silly things. For example, last week, he beat up somophore student just because that guy accidentally splashes something to him. That guy ends up at hospital right now. Since his family really powerful, no one ever dare to fix him.”

                “And how you could be so calm to use that too casual tone on him? I don’t think you’re too friendly with someone unless that person gives some advantage to you.” Rin really knows her best friend is not someone that would be too friendly with other people unless there are some kind of relationships happens there.

                Karina giggles before says, “Ah! I forget to tell you something, you remember Keith?”

                “Yeah, that flashy guy.” Say Rin.

                “He used to be my lover but now, we stay as friend since I can’t stand his playboy attitude. I already become part of their clique unofficially.” State Karina bluntly without hesitate.

                Rin really surprises to hear about that as she never guess that since she knows how that girl more interested in something else other than love. Karina notices that and says, “You can just ignore his threat. He only thinks to control everyone with wealth that his parent have.”

                “But his eyes seem really lonely.” Say Rin. Karina curious to know that but she can’t ask because her name being called by teacher who already begin teaching in front of the class. Rin continue think if she has meet that guy before.

                She remembers she has play with a little boy at her age when she’s just 5. She tries to remember his face but it too blur on that matter. The only memento that she gets from him is a metal bracelet cuff. She surprise when Karina warns her, “You better not to fall in love with him.”

                “Why you say like that?” ask Rin as she thinks that girl would focus to the front.

                “He’s a playboy who only knows to play girls’ heart.” Say Karina but then she get shout by teacher, “Focus on class!”

*****************

                Rin begin her first day working at the library by arranging books and it a bit awkward for her since she never done that before. Her best friend already show her how to do it but it just too fast for her to keep up as that girl being assign to other tasks. Her superior checks on her and says, “You have to be alert when arrange it. Make sure you check the colour since we label the genre based on the colour.”

                She bows to apologize before continue her task. She accidentally drop a book when want to place it at upper rack. She begins panic when it is Jeajoong but can’t say anything as already being covered.

                Jeajoong whisper, “Don’t you dare to shout or anything. I don’t want anyone else know that I’m here.”

                “Let me go!” Rin pulls off his hand from her before asks, “What would someone like you come to place like this?”

                “It is wrong for me to come here? This library is not even owned by you.” Say Jeajoong.

                She really surprise to see him there and thinks he look really different even the only changes that he has is he’s wearing glasses. Jeajoong take off his glasses and asks, “What are you doing here?”

                “I’m working here, starting from today.” Say Rin.

                “No wonder you look really awkward.” Jeajoong bluntly say that as he already watch her for quite time. He decides to help her to return books back to its places as he knows she can’t reach. After finish that row, he says, “You should be more careful while working as you never knows what kind of person here. Good luck.”

`              She still can’t understand how fast changes on Jeajoong. She returns back to her post and could see Karina already there, reading book. She really curious that make her asks, “Does Kim Jeajoong always come here?”

                Karina bluntly reply without change her focus, “He always here when he need to take breather. Even before this, he always comes to this library to run away.”

                “You already know about that?” ask Rin and the only response she gets is a nod.

*************************

                After their shift end, Karina brings her to somewhere to eat. She asks, “How’s your first day?”

                “A bit tiring and I really surprise how hard life as commoner.” Say Rin. Even she used to spend time with them, she never really understand the meaning behind it.

                Karina casually says, “What you have been through today is just the beginning for everything. I also face difficulty like you but now, I’m happy with my life except the part I have to careful when try to annoy my brother.”

                “Ah~! I hope I could get used to it too since that is what my dad want.” Whine Rin.

                “You don’t have to get used with it since you will return your real life soon enough. I know what actually your dad plan but for now, I could only say you….” Karina brings her face towards Rin that create suspicious but she bluntly says, “You should focus on your life in that school to fullest.”

                “You! I really worry since you suddenly become serious, like want to reveal darkest secret to me.” Say Rin as she slumps to the chair.

                Karina takes sip of her drink before says, “Let’s just put that secret as secret for time being.”

                They leave the shop after finish eating and notice Jeajoong step out from a club not far from there while cuddling a y girl. That sight somehow causes pain in Rin’s heart that makes her clutch her chest in reflex. She asks in her mind, “What’s wrong with me? This is just my first day to meet him.”

                “Rin, are you okay?” ask Karina in concern when notice Rin suddenly stop her steps.

                Rin quickly act calm, “Yeah, I’m okay.”

                Karina look towards same place that Rin’s sight is and bluntly says, “Ah~! That is usual thing for him and I will make sure you will not become Jeajoong’s another girl.”

                Rin could only smile to hear that since she knows how protective her best friend is. Both of them walk together to return back home. Since her dad want her to know what is mean by normal life, she doesn’t has any chauffeur that will fetch her.

                She asks, “It is okay for you to accompany me until I reach home? It would take long time for you to reach your home after this.”

                “Oh! I’m not return home after this. I have to make stop somewhere to finish my revision. It will be too loud to do that at home.” Say Karina.

                Suddenly, a car stops not far from them and the driver come out from the car before asks, “You know it dangerous for girls to walk back home?”

                 Rin really surprise to see it is Jeajoong and he totally different from the one that she meets that morning. There are no scary vibes around him as it being replaced by some gentle vibe. She hears Karina’s reply, “Of course we know but we not like you who already owned a car.”

                Rin remember the scene at the club’s entrance and asks, “Where is the girl that with you?”

                “She knows how to go back home by herself. I feel suffocate when with someone clingy like that. She doesn’t respect my personal space at all.” Say Jeajoong.

                “If you really want to send us back home, send Rin back home since your car is not something that I could casually join both of you.” Karina pouts while refer to Jeajoong’s convertible car.

                Jeajoong says, “I will send her first and fetch you here.”

                “No need for that as I will just walk, for my calories to burn. I eat a lot just now.” Say Karina before walk away.

                Jeajoong turn to Rin, “So, where you live?”

                Rin get slight panic to think that he will know her true identity but then, remember that she already move to another house for time being. She tells Jeajoong her address and both of them get into the car. She says, “It really nice when you have such a great car.”

                “It’s not that I really want to drive this car. My dad keep insist me to drive this car or it will only ruin their reputation. I want to drive something that many people could ride it.” Say Jeajoong. He suddenly shouts, “Maybe a bus! With that, we can go out for picnic or anywhere together.”

                Rin really surprise to hear that and that make her let out laugh as her mind begin imagine that. She says, “Wow, it totally different from the first time I met you. You look so scary, like ready to gulp down everything in front of you.”

                “I have to act strong since everyone put hope on me and want me to be the best.” Say Jeajoong.

***********

                Since that day, Rin miraculously get close with Jeajoong and everyone really curious how she could tame that always-furious guy. That guy seems always like little kid when around her and other friends. That day, she joins everyone to relax at the boys’ favourite club house.

                Jeajoong happily says, “I want ice cream~!”

                “Don’t we have it in the fridge?” ask Rin. She decides to hang-out at the boys’ special lounge since it is lunch break.

                “There is a glutton who finishes mine yesterday.” Whine Jeajoong.

                Yong-Hwa becomes the one who whine, “Both of you don’t have to be flirty in front of me! I’m really envious~! I also want to have a girlfriend.”

                “You don’t have to make me like invisible here.” Scold Keith.

                “Even you have someone in this school, it only you who too stupid to dump that girl and still dare to act friendly with her after hurt her.” Say Yong-Hwa.

                Keith gets shock with that and go to corner for crying. Rin says, “You guys totally look different from what people said. They keep saying you guys really scary until have to careful when interact with you.”

                “That is just a way for us to release our stress.” Say Yong-Hwa.

                The door suddenly open and Karina casually appear with a plastic bag in her hand. She says, “I bring ice cream but early warning, it is not those expensive ice-cream.”

                “I want it!” Jeajoong quickly get the ice-cream and enjoy it like kid. Rin also take one to supress heat at that moment.

                When the school’s end, Jeajoong asks Rin, “You have part-time job today?”

                “Not for today since they close the library to attend meeting. So, I won’t have plan for the day.” Say Rin as both of them at the hallway. Jeajoong invites her to join him for a drive somewhere and she happily accept it.

*******************

                Rin really amazes when Jeajoong bring her to a beautiful lake that seem don’t get touch by anyone. She says, “This is really amazing. Just how you found it?”

                “This place is owned by my family. They planned to build resort here but I prefer this place to be untouched as I fascinate with the view. I never bring anyone here before.” Say Jeajoong as he leans against the car.

                “Then, why you bring me here?” ask Rin, wonder about that.

                Jeajoong clear his throat before says, “I think this would be perfect place to be honest with my feeling towards a girl who I already promise before. I told that girl that I will bring her to my special place to confess my love to her.”

                “Just who is that special girl?” ask Rin.

                Jeajoong walk towards her and take hold of her hand, “It is you…” he already notices she’s wearing that bracelet, “I never that girl would grow up into a beautiful lady in front of my eyes. I feel really bad when I shout to you. I hope you will accept the fact that I love you.”

                Rin really surprise to hear that as she never think that guy in front of her is someone that she always wonders where he is. Both of them had made that promise at the last day of their meeting. Jeajoong pulls her into hug before says, “I will take that as yes and now, you’re my lover~!”

                She asks, “Just when you realize about my metal cuff?”

                “I notice it during I saw you working on your first day at the library. You should feel lucky that I never intent to eat your alive as your aura always make my mad vaporizes.” Say Jeajoong.

******************

                Jeajoong realize how dangerous Rin’s life would be when his fans know about their relationship. He comes out with an idea, “How about you move to our class? It would be safer than your current class.”

                “You don’t have to worry about that since Karina also in that class. She seem doesn’t get any harm from other students.” Say Rin.

                “It’s not that easy as she knows how to defence herself. The last time she gets bully by those girls, she splashes them with something stinks in liquid form.” Say Keith who suddenly join their conversation.

                “Then, it is his fault that you and she break up. You know it just too hard for her to endure it alone.” Say Jeajoong.

                Keith whines, “Just put my matter with her away since we agree to stay as friend. You better worry about her since everyone already knows about your relationship. Their reaction is something that we may or may not those we want to witness.”

                “Just what you’re saying, idiot?” scold Jeajoong.

                Rin begin worry since she could see Keith a bit panic that make she asks, “Where you know about that?”

                “It all over social media…” say Keith.

                Yong-Hwa appears without any noise and just shows his phone to them. After spend time with them, Rin understand that Yong-Hwa is more to be silent people who prefer to observe and only talk when need. They take a look at the phone and surprise to see the photo of them get into the car.

                Rin knows something would likely happen, “I really need to be careful.”

******************

                Rin leaves the lounge and surprise to see the girls already waiting for her. She leaves the room a bit late since she has to finish her homework while other guys already leave for their class. One of the girls sarcastically says, “I never want to imagine how a like you could deceive a great guy like Jeajoong.”

                “Yeah, you’re not even that pretty to catch his attention.” Another girl say while pushes Rin to the wall behind her.

                Rin in reflex groans in pain and slide to the ground since she can’t endure the impact of the hit. She tries to search for chance to run away but the girls totally outnumber her. The girls begin hit and kick her without care of people watching them.

                Suddenly, the girls being push aside and she hears, “For me, she even way prettier than you girls! She’s not wasting her money to get plastic surgery!”

                The girls really surprise to hear that but Rin knows it is Jeajoong. He continues, “I will make all of you suffer because you hurt someone who really important for me!”

                “Jeajoong…” Rin weakly called them, “Promise me that you won’t do anything to them…” she loses conscious because of the pain. She doesn’t want anything bad happen since she already promise to her dad that she will stay humble.

******************

                They rush to hospital where Rin being admit. Karina arrives a bit later as she has to fetch Rin’s dad first. She has to explain in order not to let that man lose his temper that really popular as short tempered person, “It just a misunderstanding but I promise you that I will investigate about this matter.”

                “I put my trust on you and I hope you won’t disappoint me again.” Say Mr. Walker.

                Jeajoong appear and says while bow, “It’s my fault that she get admit here! Please forgive me!”

                Mr. Walker slowly pulls him up straight, “It’s not your fault. I accidentally lose my temper just now since she’s really important for me.”

                “You always lose temper and it happens too easily.” Mumble Karina under her breath and get smack from behind that totally surprise her.

                Jeajoong offers to show them to Rin’s room and could see how that girl laid on the bed without show any pain sign. Mr. Walker take seat on chair near to the bed and says, “Now I wonder if my decision to let you attend that school is right one or not. I only want you to stay safe without anyone could hard you but it seems impossible by now.”

                That man thinks for a while and gives order, “Karina, I want you to manage documents for Rin to get transfer from that school. She will continue home-school like before this.”

                Jeajoong quickly interrupt, “Please don’t do that. The only reason why I go to school every day because I know I can meet her there.”

                “Young man, you know you should fix your aim to go school. Education is the most important as it will become milestone for you to get the lead or be lead. That’s why I send my daughter to Victor Academy, I want her to learn about many things while interact with various people.” Say Mr. Walker.

                Suddenly, they hear Rin’s voice try to tell them weakly, “I only let them easy for first time. After this, I will show them who they are.”

                “You don’t have say anything. Just rest to recover yourself.” Say Mr. Walker as he gently ruffles his daughter head.

                Rin weakly says, “I will when you promise me to let me continue attend that school.”

                “I will let you since you may hate me if I transfer you out.” Say Mr. Walker.

                Mr. Walker could only stay there for another few minutes since he has appointment with his client. He leaves the place with Karina that make Jeajoong wonder about something. After those two people leave, he says, “I thought Karina is your best friend.”

                “Yeah, she is my best friend and also unofficial assistant for my dad.” Comment Rin before she says, “I hope you will let me to ‘do’ those girls later. I want to show them who are me when I get discharge.”

                “To be honest, I really surprise to hear what happen to you as someone told me that you really strong with various experience in martial arts.” Say Keith.

                Jeajoong surprise to hear that as he never hears about that or even imagines it. For him, Rin that he knows is someone that knows how to grab his attention without care about his title. He already knows about Rin’s dad’s business but prefer the plain Rin. He whines like a little boy, “Why I don’t know about that? I’m your lover, right?!”

                The guys just chuckle with his behaviour before just walk away from the room. Rin says, “I just afraid that you will hate me since I’m like girls that always under your palm.”

                “I don’t care about that and you need to remember this; you’re not just another girl, you’re my super special girl.” Say Jeajoong as he kiss on Rin’s forehead before ask her to get more rest.

*****************

                Just less than a week, Rin discharge from hospital and go back to school. Those girls who bully her already plan another attack on her when she’s alone but they don’t know this time, they won’t succeed. She only smiles when see Karina already waiting for her at the hallway.

                Karina give fingerless gloves to her while saying, “You should wear something to protect your fists since I’m sure you beloved man will not relax with your bleeding fists.”

                “Thanks for prepare it and you also should found your man that willing to protect you.” Say Rin.

                Karina replies in joke manner, “That would be hard because that guy will get ‘roast’ by my brother first. I prefer to be in ready state to help you and your dad. Good luck since I’m sure you need it.”

                Rin casually wear the gloves and says, “Thank you for prepare it and it’s time to show them who is me.”

                “Just don’t get too heated up.” Say Karina before leave her and casually wear her headphones to blast songs.

                Rin in purpose lead those girls to rooftop where no one usually goes since she thinks that would be prefer quite place to avoid unwanted attention. She asks in mock tone, “What you want from me?”

                “We already warn you not to get close with Kim Jeajoong but you seem too stupid to hear that.” say one of the girls.

                Rin cracks her finger while stretch her head and says, “I’m too stupid? That really funny to hear that as I’m sure Jeajoong not that stupid not to choose one of you as his lover but I can sure you that none of you would dare to do anything to me after this.”

                They girls begin attack her all at once but she casually dodge and hit at critical place that make them fall to the ground. Rin smirks, “Eh?! Already defeat? That’s too fast! I ‘m just begin to have some fun~! I wonder how long since the last time I injured someone~!”

                The girls really scared to see how dark Rin’s face is at that moment as they never think she could be that scary. Rin slowly walks towards them while get ready to hit them again. Suddenly, someone hugs her and says, “You remind me not to do anything to them but you’re the one that do it.”

                Rin realize it is Jeajoong and her anger vaporize that make her collapse in his arms. She asks, “How you know I’m here?”

                “Thanks to your best friend’s information, I get here in time. I manage to stop you before you lose control.” Say Jeajoong.

                One of them shouts, “You won’t last long here since I will ask my dad to pressure the school to expel you!”

                “Unfortunately for you, her dad is way~ powerful than your family~!” sing Karina as she appear from the door while record something with her camera. She says, “I get enough footage!”

                “Just what you want to do for that?” ask Rin and only receive playful smile from that girl.

******************

                Jeajoong bring Rin to the lounge while let others to manage that matter. He hugs her really tight while saying, “I really scared when I begin imagine something bad will happen to you. I don’t want to lose you.”

                “I’m okay and I have to thank you to stop me. It’s rare for me to lose control but it also hard to stop it by myself.” Say Rin.

                Both of them decide to stay there until school’s end and after that, they walk to the car when their friends already waiting for them. Keith whines, “Both of you really slow! We wait for both of you too long here.”

                “It was you who make us wait for them. I already plan to relax at usual place today.” Say Karina in annoyance. She crosses her arms as she leans against the car. Keith only nod to tell that he also want to say the same things. They decide to relax at their usual café while talking what happen and think what they should do as they sure everyone will know about Rin’s identity soon.

                On the next day, their guess hit the bull’s eyes but it seems nothing different since they don’t really care about Rin. She tells Karina, “I don’t have to worry about anything after this since those girls will never touch me anymore.”

                “Yeah but you better worry about this…” Karina slowly push invitation card towards her.

                Rin takes the card and surprise, “Oh no! I totally forget about the party…”

                “That can’t be helped since you really busy to spend your sweet time with your guy.” Say Karina but those words don’t reach Rin as that girl already think on what she should do. That party will be the moment that her dad wants to officially announce her to public.

**********************

                That night, Rin has dinner with her dad and surprise when hear, “I will announce your engagement during the party.”

                “I already have a fiancé?” Rin never hear that before and begin worry about her relationship with Jeajoong. She’s sure her dad aware about that too.

                Mr. Walker calmly says, “Yeah! That is something that we already decide for long time. You will meet your fiancé a day before the party since both of you will appear together. Just remember to prepare clothes for that day as I know you will never let anyone to prepare it for you.”

                Rin couldn’t oppose her dad as she knows he dad only do that for their good sake. She wonders if she should tell Jeajoong about that.

                When weekend come, Rin asks Karina to accompany her to a boutique for dress shopping. She tells her best friend about that matter and the response that she gets, “Eh?! I never hear about that before!”

                “Same goes to me! Now, what I should do with Jeajoong? I really love him…” Rin couldn’t focus on dress searching when think about that matter.

                Karina could see that and says, “I don’t know if I should tell you about this or not… Jeajoong’s family already decide a suitable girl for him.”

                “Why you never tell me before this?” Rin become mad with that girl since she never mentions it before but then, quickly apologizes for sudden outburst.

                Karina says, “You should know about that since everyone knows… I mean almost everyone know. There are a lot of a company who want to merge with Kim Group because of their huge success.”

                “No way…” Rin couldn’t believe that. Her mood to search for dress completely died when think about that.

**********************

                Jeajoong notices how Rin seem a bit distracted these past few days but he can’t ask her as that girl knows how to dodge that matter. He tries to ask Karina about that but the reply he gets, “Hm… maybe she just stress out because she needs to prepare dress in such short time. That is big problem for us.”

                Keith casually drops the bomb, “Maybe she already knows you have fiancée?”

                “There is impossible as I already ask my parent to broke the engagement because I already have her.” Say Jeajoong. He totally dumbstruck on that matter as he watches Karina swiftly leaves the lounge.

                Karina really surprise to see Rin just outside the lounge. She wants to ask why she doesn’t want to get in but notice that girl doesn’t want to let the guys inside the lounge notice her. Both of them walk away from there and meet with Yong-Hwa. He says, “Can I have a talk with you?”

                “Yeah, sure…” Rin wonder what kind of talk that guy wants to have.

                She joins him to café and wait for his words. Young-Hwa says, “No matter what people say, Jeajoong really love you. It is our first time to see that side of Jeajoong when he met you.”

                “Even you say like that, we’re not in place to oppose that. We don’t want our family legacy ruin just because of our selfishness.” Say Rin. She clutches the glass in her hand when think about that. She totally confuse whether she should choose between the men that take care of her or the man that she love.

                She mutters, “It would be just fine if both of us just come from normal family. We won’t have to worry about anything.”

                “That would be impossible as you may not meet him in that circumstance.” Say Karina who happens to take seat opposite from her after Yong-Hwa left.

                Rin leaves out sigh, “I know but…” she doesn’t know what to continue.

                “How about you do this? You just go to party like it planned and tell that guy that you want to break the engagement just before your dad announce.” Karina explains her plan and adds, “About your dress, I already ask them to prepare some of it and you will decide which one you want to wear.”

                “For sure, I will avoid him until the end of the party. I really need to think deeply about it before make any decision.” Say Rin. Ever since that day, Jeajoong has to search for chance to meet her but none of it work as that girl know how to avoid him.

**********************

                During the party, Rin just choose a simple dress to wear for the party and let people help her to get ready. She hears Karina says, “You look really bad. Did you sleep these days?”

                “You already know my answer, right? There is no way I could sleep…” say Rin.

                Karina place a necklace on Rin’s neck and says, “Thanks to power of make-up, you look just fine but promise me that you will not torture your body. It’s really hard for me to see you as my best friend.”

                Rin only smiles and stand up as it already time for her to join the party. She has to wait at a corner until her dad announce about her. Karina gets near her and says, “Your fiancé will reach here in any seconds. I hope you’re ready.”

                “Can’t you wait here with me?” ask Rin as she needs some support.

                Karina casually says, “You won’t need me here as I will only become hindrance and your dad will need my assistance by now.” She bows to her before leave her alone there.

                Rin could only cast her sight to the ground when think about it. She could hear someone’s footsteps move towards her and says, “You’re the honourable guest for this party. You should hold your head high.”

                She really surprise to hear that since that voice really familiar to her. She looks upwards to see it is Jeajoong and she asks, “Why you’re here?”

                “Oh! I was told that I will appear along with my fiancée.” Reply Jeajoong really casually. He explains, “I’m your fiancée but before you want to scold me or hit me, I just know about this matter while on the way here. It seems our families make us to meet in order for us to know each other even during we met as kids.”

                Rin finally found her words to say but they have to make appearance as they already being announced. Mr. Walker announces about their engagement and everyone happily celebrate it. Jeajoong says, “I’m really happy that I will spend my time with my special girl for the rest of my life.”

                “Me too.” Rin hugs Jeajoong’s arm and enjoy their time together. Everyone just smile to see those two people that perfect together and wish for their happiness.