naughty step

Peewee Escapades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Naughty Step

 

 

On a normal day, with murky skies outside and closed curtains, and the white noise of Pororo in the background, Chanyeol would normally be strewn across the sofa, long limbs cramped and aching after a hard day at work, but his eyes would often soften as he watches pocketBaek muffling his laughter into the taller’s knees. The little guy would slap Chanyeol’s knees, through the cut of his ripped jeans, while he almost tumbles backwards from laughing too much.

 

But today, Chanyeol stands near the doorway and eyes the empty sofa with a narrowed gaze, before glancing towards the messy stack of Disney movies under the dining table. Usually, along with the growing pile of random objects under the table, you’d find a very curious Baekhyun clutching onto his teddy bear as he ponders on about how useful the items would be to him.

 

“Channie! Pwincess…no, Awiel used fork to bwush hair! B-but Channie said no, so what do fork do?” He would ask, gaining an arched eyebrow in response, before the smaller sends a disapproving look towards his teddy bear, “Channie don’t know, Teddy. But Channie smart, I swear.”

 

However, the little guy seemed to be nowhere in sight.

 

That is until Chanyeol hears a loud ‘oops’ from the kitchen.

 

“What the fu–” Baekhyun peeps his head out of the jar full of strawberry jam, “fudge is going on here, Byun Baekhyun?”

 

“Baekkie didn’t do it! Teddy did! Teddy said Baekkie do it b-but no, Baekkie good boy!”

 

Chanyeol almost loses all of his patience because if there was anything even more annoying, and disappointing, for him other than doing things you have been warned against – in Baekhyun’s case, it’s to never step into the kitchen or bathroom without adult supervision – it would be lying. And Baekhyun continues his fist, blinking up at the taller before he rakes his small fingers through his tousled hair – jam coated and all.

 

It happens in muffled screams, soon turning into earth shattering cries as Chanyeol scoops Baekhyun out of the jam jar and proceeds to strip the small guy of his jam covered clothes. Baekhyun continues kicking at Chanyeol’s hands, now only in his white , while the taller takes him to the kitchen sink. Then it happens in a blur as Chanyeol washing Baekhyun’s tiny hands and feet, straight faced and a little too serious, with the smaller’s rubber ducks put up on the window ledge so Baekhyun couldn’t reach them.

 

“Did I not say no lying, Baekhyun?”

 

“But Baekkie just wanted stwawberry jam-jam!” he yells.

 

“And I said no strawberry jam before you have dinner, but you didn’t listen to me, Baekhyun.”

 

“Channie not the boss of Baekkie. Channie howwible.”

 

And that is all it took for Chanyeol to pick up Baekhyun without saying another word, slipping him into a new set of , and then walks towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter