Wait? What?

It's All Done For You

As their lips locked they also released, well Junghyung pulled back. He knew what he did and his brain overpowered his lip's urges to remain kissing. He pulled back, turned around and ran into the darkness of the night leaving a confused Hyunseung standing alone. 

 

Junhyung ran and ran leaving the boy alone, the reason he came out was to find Hyunseung and bring him home but instead he did the complete opposite. He was scared, scared of what Hyunseung might think and scared of himself. I should not be feeling this way Junhyung thought to himself, he knew he was a boy and a boy does not fall in love with another boy, it was not normal. Junhyung tried to wipe his mouth, wipe the remains of Hyunseung off him and to wipe the shame away.

 

Meanwhile Hyunseung tried to call Junhyung back but he was gone before he could allow a word to leave his mouth. He put his hand in his pocket to call Junhyung but he would not answer the call, no matter the amount of times Hyunseung tried to call him. Hyunseung was in shock but he wanted to know where all this had come from. The kiss felt nice to Hyunseung it felt warm and it made Hyunseung know that Junhyung was not mad with him from earlier. Hyunseung decided to call Gikwang.

 

 

‘Hello…..Kwang.’

 

‘Hyunseung ah where have you been?’ Kwang replied

 

‘Out but that does not matter, I just saw Junhyung and well he sort of…’ Hyunseung did not know whether to tell Kwang, in the end he did not. ‘He….he ran away.’

 

‘What? Why did he run away Hyunseung?’ Kwang sounded rather confused and a little agitated.

 

I do not know..’ That was a lie, it was clear Junhyung ran away because he kissed Hyunseung. Maybe Junhyung felt sorry for me, maybe he was teasing me…

 

Well Dujoon wants you to head home, we can all look for him together when you get back, this is becoming a mess Seung.’

 

‘Okay, I’ll head home now!’

 

As Hyunseung got back he saw Junhyung was already there. Junhyung was sitting on the couch staring into space. He did not look at Hyunseung when Seung opened the door.

 

‘Jun-‘ Hyunseung tried calling his name but he did not finish, halfway through calling his name Junhyung got up and went to his room, he went without looking at Hyunseung. Dujoon looked at the two and knew something was up, Yoseob looked at Dujoon, his boyfriend for answers but he remained quiet. Kwang and Dongwoon looked confused. The environment was quite tense. Hyunseung felt anxious, he felt like he did something wrong but was unsure. He looked at Kwang for answers but Kwang shrugged his shoulders and raised a brow, he was just as unsure.

 

 

Hyunseung went to follow Junhyung but as he walked towards the room Dujoon grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him back.

Seung just give him sometime, maybe this breakup really damaged him.’

‘ah I suppose.’ Hyunseung replied, knowing that it may not be over the breakup but what happened earlier between the two boys.

 

‘Well, I think we should all go to bed and get some rest.’ The boys nodded and all went to their respective rooms.

 

Yoseob went on the little step ladder to climb to his bunk but his boyfriend had other plans. The small boy made it to the first step before his leader pulled him back lifted him and threw the small boy n the bed.

 

Ouuuuuchhh.’ Yoseob whined, really it did not hurt him at all but he did not want to show his boyfriend he approved of him luring him to his bed. Dujoon went on to the top of Yoseob planting kisses all over his face. Yoseob moving his face with each kiss, he wanted to ask his boyfriend, the leader of beast a question.

 

Stoooooop, stop ah stop,….’ Dujoon did not, instead he continued planting kisses making it impossible for Yoseob to speak. ‘Please.’ Yoseob pleaded, but nothing. Evenutally Yoseob pushed Dujoon’s face away.

 

Ouch what was that for mister?’

 

What is wrong with Junhyung?’

 

Dujoon sighed. ‘Well I think there is more to his breakup than we all think, I think there is something else happening and clearly Hyunseung is involved. I do not know too much but they’ll have to fix it before things go out of hand!’

 

‘More than the break up Yoseob asked?’

 

‘Yeah…but do not say anything to any of them it’s something they must work out.’ Dujoon uttered before leaning back towards Yoseob so that he could give his lips some attention.

 

 

Meanwhile in another room, Dongwoon went and got on his bunk. Junhyung was still awake just laying there and staring up. ‘Why are you giving Seung such a hard time?’ Dongwoon asked.

 

Junhyung ignored. He did not know what to say, he could hardly say that he had feelings for the boy, he could be kicked out the group.

 

Well I think you should apologise to Hyung when you get chance because he must be really hurt.’

 

Like before Junhyung ignored and Dongwoon flicked the light and went to sleep, knowing that Junhyung was not going to speak at all.

The fact was that he did want to talk to Dongwoon, he wanted to get advice from someone but in the end he could not let anyone know of what happened, and he hoped that Hyunseung would not tell anyone. Obviously he had not told anyone yet.

 

Meanwhile the opposite occurred in the other room. Hyunseung laid on his bunk at the top and Kwang took the bottom bunk. The room was dark and the two started talking and naturally the conversation went back to Junhyung,

 

‘Seung why is he mad at you?’ Kwang asked.

 

How should I know?’ Hyunseung replied.

 

I do not know but something happened, did you cheat on his girlfriend with him, is that why he broke up with her and mad at you?’

 

Hyunseung laughed, ‘Do not be so silly Kwang.’

 

‘What? I’m being serious!’

 

‘Well Kwang, I will tell you something but you cannot tell anyone, I’m only going to tell you because I trust you with my life.’

 

‘Oh thanks but what is it Seung?’

 

‘Okay,well…’ Hyunseung paused not knowing whether to say or not, was it right for him to tell someone about Junhyung’s actions.

 

Spit it out Hyungseung.’ Kwang commanded sounding agitated and a little worried.

 

Yes, well…Junhyung…well he kind of , he kind of kissed….me….’

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE : Sorry for the mistakes, please forgive me. Next chapter will be better and it will be uploaded very soon! Sorry for long update and thanks for the subs and comments :)