(  007 )

   (  ✉  one new message!  / a confession thread.  )

 

 

FIRST OF ALL, I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT YOUR THREAD IS VERY NICE AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT. ASIDE FROM THAT, I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE TO HAVE FUN IN TWITTER ROLEPLAYS, (SPECIFICALLY) BUT SOMETIMES IT GETS OUT OF HAND. BEING AN ADMIN AT A ROLEPLAY WITH NEARLY 50+ MEMBERS, I NOW KNOW WHY PEOPLE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND LEFT OUT. I BELIEVE PEOPLE GET ALONG DIFFERENTLY AND I RESPECT THAT, BUT SOME AREN'T TOO CURTEOUS OF OTHERS AND I WISH THEY'D THINK ABOUT THEIR WORDS FIRST BEFORE INSULTING, PLAYING AROUND, AND BEING RUDE TO OTHERS. I'VE HAD COUNTLESS OF DMS TELLING ME THAT THEY WANT TO STAY, BUT DON'T WANT TO BE SURROUNDED BY A CROWD THAT DOESN'T TREAT THEM TOO WELL. I KNOW IT'S A JOKE TO ROLEPLAYERS AND IT'S THEIR WAY OF GETTING AROUND, BUT I HOPE THEY FIND AN IMPROVED WAY TO COMMUNICATE. THIS IS ROLEPLAYING AND IT SHOULD BE FUN, BUT NOT UPSETTING OR CRUDE EITHER.

- - -  ✦ ✧  - - -

sympathique says... )  thank you so much! i plan to keep this confession thread around as long as i get confessions so don't worry about that. regarding your issues, i believe that it's become.. sort of a norm in the twitter rp world to act rather ooc and while roleplaying always has a streak of ooc in it (because we don't know how an idol acts 100%) i can see how it would be a turn off if they're being crude about it. as an admin, i'm sure it's stressful to see people come up to you and share their problems while you necessarily can't do anything about it but i hope everything for you and your roleplay works out! if anything, maybe you can talk to the roleplay as a whole? or if you don't want confrontation, have an event where everybody gets to know one another a bit better? ;; i'm sorry i can't be of much help but good luck, again!