Indeed a Goodnight

G O O D N I G H T

The night is cold but comforting. It has been an hour since you lay on your side on your queen size bed. The clock reads 11:00 o'clock. You heave out a silent sigh wondering why you can't drift to dreamland.

 

In the middle of your thoughts, you felt another entity sliding to your bed next to you. You froze at the moment. Fear and anxiousness run through your spine.

 

Slowly you felt a man's chest against your back and hands encircling round your waist. Your breathe hitches, preparing yourself mentally on whatever may happen.

 

"W-w-who are you?" You managed to gulp out cursing yourself for stammering too much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two words from the stranger, calmed your nerves, at the same time made your heart beat faster. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This voice 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

that you'll recognize wherever you will be, feel so safe to be with.

 

 

 

 

You decided turn to his side, leaving just a couple of inches as as distance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Min Yoongi."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You whispered his name as if it's the biggest secret the world shouldn't know.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

His eyes are closed, eyelashes kissing his skin, he didn't budge a muscle. Instead of answering your question, he wiggled closer to you, touching his forehead with yours. Now there's barely an inch left for distance and you can smell his heavenly breath that seems to get you drunk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi - ah.... Are you okay?" You whispered so genuinely, his left cheek with your right hand.

 

 

 

 

 

Even if his eyes are close you can't attempt to close yours. His beauty, his artistic features, his well carved face of Adonis, these things are enough to keep your eyes wide open to appreciate this magnificent art before you.

 

 

 

 

He's a perfect beautiful masterpiece you can live watching all your life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine." 

 

 

 

 

 

He finally talked with that beautiful raspy voice of his, eyes closed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine. Staying with you like this makes me fine." 

 

 

 

 

He touched your hand resting on his cheek, sending thousands of electric volts, millions of butterfly and making you turn crimson under the silent cloth of darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

You can't help but smile. Yoongi finally opened his eyes and smiled at you.

 

 

 

 

A smile that is brighter than the moonlight gleeming from your window. A smile that can brighten your future. A genuine smile from an angel sent directly from above.

 

 

 

 

He pulled you closer to him, hugging your head to his chest making you hear his fast beating but calm heart.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's sleep." Yoongi requested, "Let's have a goodnight sleep." 

 

 

 

He said whispering to your ear and leaving a peck on the top of your head.

 

 

 

 

 

You plunge into his request and settled in his warm hug. But before you turn yourself to dreamland, you heard his words you know you've been waiting for him to say to you directly and personally,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for being fan."