you are pretty. pretty messed up.

The rain says I love you all over again

“I can’t believe he still has the energy to throw some cheesy pick up line” wonwoo leaned him self to his door, hesitated wether to bring that guy inside or not. But he’s too good for his own good. He took a peek outside. Watching the wounded man asleep (or maybe dead) drenched in rain. A sound of gentle rain can still be heard but wonwoo doesn’t bother to bring his umbrella anymore. he opened the door quietly as he took a step outside. Slowly picked up this men with his skinny hands.

 

As mingyu falls deeper to his sleep, he felt a pair of hand trying to lift him up. Holding his waist and drag him inside. Mingyu open his eyes and took a peek this guy who were trying to dragging him in. heavy breathing and panting can be heard

For skinny guy like wonwoo bringing this guy to his kitchen is a hell of a work out.  And mingyu is not light okay. With every breath he took another step until reaching his sofa. Wonwoo flopped minyu to sofa and ran to get towel and aid kit. Mingyu just stared as wonwoo’s back disappeared from his sight. Mingyu felt anxious. Why would he bother with a stranger he met in alley. Mingyu could be a psycho or cannibal as far as he know. But he still took that risk.  

“oh well. I should be grateful maybe that guy is just too nice… or stupid”

Scanning his surrounding he realized this is not a house. This is a café. The interior has this warm vibe with comfy sofa filling the room.  A lot of picture or writing on the wall that look like coming out from tumblr about coffee.

A sound of rustle disturbed mingyu’s thought as he saw wonwoo walked to him in panic looks. With hands full of things. Wonwoo sat next to him.             
“open your clothes” wonwoo ordered in demanding voice, doesn’t even realized how wrong it sounds to mingyu               
“wow you’re really take thing fast huh”

wonwoo’s ear turn bright red when he understand what mingyu meant. But he snapped back to reality and rolled his eye “you do know that I can throw you back to that alley again right?”   
“sorry. You’re just too cute. It’s hard not to tease you”  mingyu gave a weak smile. “and in case you haven’t notice, I’m pretty beat up right now. So it’s kind of hard to take off my clothes with my own hands” he continued.

Wonwoo sighed. Placing the towel and bowl filled with warm water on the table. He llift mingyu into sitting position on the sofa and kneeled in front of mingyu. He started to took off mingyu’s tie.
“you must have a lot of girls in your palm judging from all those bull words coming from your mouth”  wonwoo continued to undress mingyu and began to ing mingyu’s shirt.

“I’m serious about you’re being cute tho” mingyu stared at wonwoo. But wonwoo didn’t give any respond. Wonwoo just continued undressing mingyu. Until the last button, mingyu noticed wonwoo looks nervous and blushed. Well mingyu can’t really look at wonwoo’s face but he saw his ears starting to get red again. And at this point mingyu learned when wonwoo get embarrassed  his ears will gain some color.

“cute”

Wonwoo done with mingyu’s top, but hesitated about the younger pants.he just sat there doing nothing
“why are you stopping. I had a lot of bruise on my legs too you know” mingyu grinned. Making wonwoo wants to throw the table into his face to wipe up that stupid grin. But as a polite human being he decided not to.

Wonwoo ped mingyu’s pants. And rolled it down. Mingyu watched every action wonwoo did.
“thanks god he’s wearing boxer” he let out a breath of relieve. wonwoo looked up and smirked to mingyu as if saying he did it with no problem. Wonwoo got up and put those bloody clothes in laundry machine.

"he's really interesting" mingyu smiled as he watched wonwoo dissapeared from his sight

As soon as wonwoo back to mingyu  He grabbed the towel and dip it in warm water. Cleaning the dirt from mingyu’s hands. It was quite. Too quite for mingyu’s liking but thankfully wonwoo strike a conversation first.

“what were you doing back there?” wonwoo asked. Eye still on mingyu’s hand.               
“I was on my way home. But some jerks decided me up” mingyu decided not to tell about the part where that jerk is one of mingyu’s girl’s brother. Well used to. She was just some fling anyway.
“oh and I thought you were just enjoying the rain” wonwoo chuckled.  
“Haha really funny. I wouldn’’t want enjoy the rain like that”  wonwoo missed mingyu’s pout.   
“why not? Playing in the rain feels great. To feel the wetness against your skin. To kiss and embrace in the sweetness of the rain. Listening to the pounding of the rain and our hearts” wonwoo’s explanation made mingyu think maybe the rain is not so bad specially when He get to met wonwoo. “you should try that sometimes” wonwoo continue. mingyu finds it fascinating how wonwoo sees the rain. because mingyu always thought rain as a depressed thing that made everything into sour mood.               
“yeah I would like to try that next time, but without bruises and wounds”           
               
wonwoo is done cleaning the dirt off from mingyu. But now the most painful step.         

 Cleansing with  alcohol

Wonwoo winced evertime mingyu flinched from the pain. Wonwoo can’t took away the pain. So he held mingyu’s hand hoping to ease it a little bit

“I’m sorry if it’s too painful. Just bear with it” continuing his job while still squeezing mingyu’s hand.
It made mingyu startled to hear wonwoo’s voice. Like he’s actually concern about mingyu ??? a stranger?? He met in alley??

“why are you the one who sorry? You save me” mingyu wants to laugh. But his face is still to painful to laugh     

“I actually surprised you even comeback after what I said back there aw aw ouch ”         
“me either. I was ready to leave you right there” wonwoo still focused at cleaning mingyu’s face he didn’t even noticed that their face get so close. While mingyu is practically staring right to wonwoo’s soul.
“then why wouldn’t you? Is it because I’m too hard to resist? Are you actually fall for my cheesy line? am i to pretty to be left alone?” mingyu  gave a momentary wide smile before he winced in pain again because wonwoo suddenly gave too much pressure on his wound 
“no. I just don’t want a smell of dead body ruined this café’s atmosphere. and sure you are pretty” wonwoo gave mingyu a judging look. “pretty messed up"” he continued

Wonwoo actually thought mingyu was pretty attractive for someone who got beat up. But there’s no way in hell he’s gonna say that.

“ouch even though I’m physically in pain, but your word hurts me more” mingyu gave a pout and pretended like wonwoo just insulted his great grandmother. Wonwoo looked up ready to dissing the younger but his eyes met mingyu’s. Which caught mingyu in surprise because he’s been doing nothing but staring at the older. They  just stared at each other for full five seconds. But it felt so long. Mingyu noticed how pale and skinny wonwoo. He looks so weak, it made him feels bad for making wonwoo carrying him inside.

Wonwoo doesn’t know what made him frozen the moment their eyes met. There’s something in mingyu’s eyes that made him familiar. Wonwoo shook his head and stood up.         

“jeon wonwoo what are you doing. Get a grip on your self” wonwoo thought while picking up the towel and bowl he used to fill with warm water and leaving mingyu alone again

Little did he know that mingyu saw the color changes on wonwoo’s ear into bright red.

               

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please do comment and subscribe.

tell me what you think of the story. i got fire up because of your comments after all.
mingyu is so flirty is2g i want to punch him even tho im the one who made his character 
and do you notice something about wonwoo? ehe i gave a hint about next chapter in this part. 

 

comment "svt member try to kill me with their glasses" if you read until this point