001

My Little Secret ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ My name is Wang Hye Min but you can call me Pony. Right now I'm thinking about how miserable my life is when I'm a nerd, yep a ing NERD. The students of YG academy bullied me just because i got perfect score in every subject except for PE class. Let me explain how my life is.

FLASHBACK

"Woah~ what a beautiful school, even their staircase look so grand. I can't belief i start tomorrow here." Hye min said while gawking at the view of her future school. She didn't notice the student's disgusted stare and whispers at her appearance for being so "nerdy" with her baggy jeans and oversize sweater.

"Yes Hyemin-shi! Congratulation for being a part of YG Academy precious family. We welcome you with big heart that you can be the champion for our school competition in many aspects." YG's secretary said while offering his hand for Hyemin to shake.

"But Uncle can i have a favor?" Hyemin asked. "What is it Hyemin-shi? We probably can discuss it with YG sajangnim first." He said and check his watch. "I want you to keep a secret from every student of this academy, that I am the daughter of the richest man in Korea and I can get to this school by scholarship." Hyemin pleaded Mr.secretary.

"Lets go upstairs to discuss it with YG sajangnim. I'll lead the way" YG's secretary said and he go to the stairway with me tailing behind him.

"Aigooo~ finally it's my first day on school, and I'm very excited." I said to my brother Jackson Wang who's laying on the bed. "Ayee, My lil sis is so cute, don't make all the boys drool for you okay." Jackson said while smirking playfully at me. He is such a poop, teasing me early in the morning. "Now get out i want to prepare for school." I said "Fine! As your wish my princess~" He said while getting out. I get up from the bed and process to go to my bathroom. ah yeah I forgot to show you my room. Here is my Bedroom+Bathroom+Dressing room. Yesh! I have a dressing room cause i love to design clothes and i put it all in there, but I never wear it anyway.

After 45 minute of having my fun times, i am ready to go to school with this outfit. I try heard to combine the clothes that fit me, I am trying to make a good impression on my first day by wearing "good" clothes. trying to fit in at the middle of semester is hard you know, either they already have their own clique or just do their own things. Okay~ here i came school.

 

 

Geek Chic by kwonrena featuring a mini skirt

 

Arriving at school, I went to the principal office to get my schedule slip. And you know what? the first period is art, my favorite subject. I walk around the hallway with my eyes fixed on my schedule and map when i bumped into a "thing" or should i say someone. I fell into the floor because of the impact, it kind of hurt. "Where are your eyes? Are they only for decoration? use it wisely nerd, I thought you know what's eyes is use for?" The someone who i bumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter