1/1 [M]

Young gods

The car is freezing cold because of the broken heater but that's what you get for stealing. It's been like this for a few years already, living on the road with Yoongi. It's better than living on the streets alone. It's hell of a lot better to live in a car with Yoongi than live in a palace without Yoongi. Hoseok draws the letters H & Y on the fog on the windows and wonders if his hyung will immediately wipe it away. He doesn’t.

“Hyung, I’m not so sure about this…”

“Hoseok, listen to me. We’re gonna be fine. It’s just this gig and then we’ll be legends. We won’t have to do anything ever again”, Yoongi’s voice is quiet and persuasive, just like every other time. After this gig they’ll be legends. After this gig Yoongi just might love him for real. It’s the same story every time Hoseok doesn’t want to go with him but it just never is true.

“But I’m-“

“Hoseok”, Yoongi cuts him off with his hand on the younger’s thigh, “I know you wanna go to heaven. That’s why you’re so hesitant about this, isn’t it? You think what we do makes you a bad person.” It does make him a bad person, Hoseok knows it and Yoongi knows it too. So have the gigs before this one. Is he already a bad person? Hoseok feels his heart pound fast and hard against his chest, it's almost painful. 

“It won’t make us bad people. It will make us legends”, Yoongi leans forward, so close that Hoseok can feel his warm breath on his neck, “It will make us gods.” It seems reasonable, Yoongi makes it sound like the most obvious thing in the world and calms the younger down a little. After this gig they will be free and they will be legends, young gods. Yoongi’s hand on his thigh feels good and the more his grip thightens, Hoseok is that much more sure that this is the last one and after that they will be gods. After this one Yoongi will love him.

“Do you wanna be a god?” Yoongi asks with a low, husky voice. He’s so close that he presses his lips on Hoseok’s neck. It makes shivers go down the younger’s spine.

“Yes”, he manages to answer with a cracked voice.

“Then you should let me you tonight.” It’s not much of a request, it’s not a demand either. Yoongi knows that either way Hoseok can’t say no. Yoongi knows that Hoseok lives for it, lives for all the times he s the younger until he’s screaming, for all the times Yoongi consciously takes advantage of him and for all the times Hoseok falls asleep curled up on the back seat of a car, still hurting and holding back tears.

“Okay.” That’s what they do. It’s quick and it’s rough, just like every time. Yoongi silences Hoseok’s screams by covering the younger’s mouth with his hand. They’re both sweaty and panting and the leather seat underneath feels uncomfortable. It makes Hoseok almost pass out from the feeling of it all; Yoongi deep inside of him, their skin pressed together, the over-whelming pain, knowing that he'll wake up the next day with bruises on his thighs and , everywhere Yoongi's hands grab.

When it’s over Yoongi presses a gentle kiss on Hoseok’s lips, the kind he never has before. It makes Hoseok wonder about the older one’s words earlier and if they could be true, if there's any possibility of them ever being true. This is the last gig and then they will be gods. However Hoseok knows the ending will be exactly the same as before and they will be running. Again.