Drunken me, 520!

Hate to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"That's it!!" Kyungsoo was visibly angry now,brows furrowed and his hands were clenched into fists, "I'm tired of your countless childish acts! You stupid pretend hyung!!"

 

"Stupid?"the other glared at him, "Childish?! Who do you think you are talking to?! You growth stunted brat!!"

 

"Shut up!!" Kyungsoo shouts at him, throwing his books in a rage, "Why can't you just get a life and stop meddling with mine?!"

 

"Med-?!" Chanyeol's brows met in an angry line, "Do you hear yourself?! I'm looking out for you! Mom gave me the responsibility to-"

 

Kyungsoo threw his bag at him, "Shut up! I'm 18! I don't have to be your 'responsibility' anymore. So," he angrily looked at him, "Stop looking out for me! And stay out of my life!!"

 

The younger then walks out of him,slamming the door shut.

 

"," Chanyeol punched the wall, his glare at the closed door of his room, "This is why I hate 'responsibilities'!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh?" Jungkook looked like he was really trying hard not to laugh, "Pfft!"

 

Kyungsoo glared at him, gripping the bed's edge where he sat, "Shut up! This is your fault!"

 

"Hahahahahah!!" the other doubled over, his hysterical laughter irritating Kyungsoo even more, "Thi- Y-you-!! Hahahah! S-sorry-its too funny!"

 

"I said shut it!!" Kyungsoo threw a pillow at him then sulked, legs drawn up as he buried his face between his knees, "This is your fault! Entirely your fault!!!"

 

Jungkook showed a horrified expression, "What? My fault-??"

 

"And your boyfriend's fault too!!" accused Kyungsoo, throwing another pillow at him, "If you're fighting with each other, don't involve me in it!!"

 

"That bastard isn't my boyfriend!!" denied Jungkook, "He's just- someone.. I hate him! He isn't my boyfriend!!!"

 

"Yeah, right," sarcasm was clearly in Kyungsoo's voice, "Whatever. Go make it up with him already! Stop involving me!!"

 

"Stop involving me~" mimicked the other, "It was your 'hyung' who misunderstood! He thought I was your boyfriend! He almost punched me too!"

 

Kyungsoo pressed his lips in a tight line, "Stupid pretend hyung."

 

His best friend sighed,"Yah," he threw the pillow back, hitting Kyungsoo at the chest, "Why don't you just...tell him?"

 

"Tsk, NO WAY!" exclaimed the other, slumping back on top of the bed, "I'm just 'his responsibility'!"

 

"Eh," Jungkook scrunched up his nose, "You make it sound so...serious!"

 

"That's because it is!!" insisted the other.

 

"Whatever," Jungkook stood and jumped up unto the bed, "Its not like it's my problem anyway."

 

Kyungsoo just stayed silent, eyes staring off into space.

 

"And I'm not the one who is suffering," continued Jungkook.

 

The other still didn't react to that.

 

"I'm not the one living with him either," he added, smirking when he saw how Kyungsoo's lips pursed into an annoyed line, "And being looked after like a brainless baby. Not the one who has his own babysit-"

 

"Shut up," Kyungsoo warned, lifting the pillow threateningly at his best friend, "Or you'll have it."

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes at that, "Fine. Shutting up now."

 

They both laid back down on the bed, both staring off into space.

 

Moments later, Kyungsoo spoke up.

 

"Hey," he faced Jungkook.

 

"What?" asked the other, rolling over so he could look at him.

 

"Let's do something stupid," he grinned.

 

"Eh?" the other grinned back, "How stupid?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thi- this is so stupid! *hic!* Hahahah! I'm seeing stars!!" Kyungsoo bursts out, mouth gaping as he stared up at the club's ceiling, "Hey, Ko*hic*kookie! I see milkiest way! And they're dancing to *hic* the music! Aweessoommee!"

 

"Stupid," muttered the other, both of them raising their voices over the loud upbeat music of the club they were in, "What milkiest way,its Kookiest way! Tssh!" Jungkook lifted his head up from the table, "Ahh~ Soo, I think my brain drank the alcohol, I feel it swimming!"

 

"Oh?" Kyungsoo scoots over to him, "Can I see it?"

 

"What? *hic* My brain?" Jungkook sniffed, "Maybe," he opened his mouth, "Aahhh~"

 

"Its too dark *hic*, open it wider!" Kyungsoo demanded, both hands on either side of Jungkook's face, thumb lifting the latter's upper lips.

 

"Ahhhh!" his best friend opened his mouth wider.

 

"Oh, there are stars here too!" exclaimed the other, "*hic* But its still too dark!"

 

"Mibidraw," gurgled Jungkook.

 

"What?" Kyungsoo lets go, wiping Jungkook's drool on the latter's shirt.

 

"Maybe my brain drowned, it can't swim," sniffed Jungkook, not minding the drool being wipe on his shirt.

 

"Eh, how'd you know *hic* it can't?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Because I didn't *hic* teach it to swim, hehehe," snickered Jungkook, "Urghhh, my nose keeps drooling!"

 

"Ah!" Kyungsoo suddenly jumps up, leaning too close to Jungkook, "Maybe the alcohol's leaking!"

 

"Eh??!" His best friend hurriedly tipped back his head, pinching his nose, "Noh! Noh! Itseu expensiveu!"

 

"Eh? *hic* What is?" Kyungsoo was hovering over him, trying to peek through his nose, "Hey, let me see!"

 

"The alcohol *hic* will go to waste! It'll all drip out!" Jungkook panicked, grabbing tissue from the table and stuffing his nostrils with it, "Kyungsoo! Hurry! Help!!"

 

"Ehh?! Ah! Here! Here!" he helped him stuff his nose with tissue, "Wahh~ Kookie monstah~"

 

"Raaawwrr!!!" Jungkook raised his arms, his fingers forming into claws, "Imma eath yaw~"

 

"Hehehe," the other laughed out loud, "Ah! There are tissues left! Lets use all of them!"

 

"Eh?? Mei noseu iseu staappd!" Jungkook exclaimed, "Noe moh!"

 

"Come *hic* ooon~!" his best friend still insisted, scooting closer to him, "Lets stuff your ears too!!"

 

"Eh?! Y mei earseu tow??" asked Jungkook.

 

"We should! We should!" replied the other as he started stuffing Jungkook's ear with tissue, "Or *hic* Or else the alcohol will drip from here!!"

 

"Ehh?? AHHH!! KiiiieemungSOO!!" Jungkook suddenly screamed, pointing at someone just behind Kyungsoo, "HILITMEEI!"

 

"What? Who'll *hic* eat you?" Kyungsoo dumbly asked,turning around to look behind him, "O...oh.."

 

"You two look dumb as ," L looked like he was pissed, especially at Jungkook.

 

The latter abruptly stood up, ing an accusing finger at L, "WHAT! WHO DUHMBEU Yoouu..ev ...ver..spi- spin..ning.."

 

He stumbled forward, bumping against L before he totally passed out.

 

"Tsk, such a pain in the ," muttered L, his disapproving gaze on Jungkook, "You go and piss me off then do this?"

 

"Yah! Kookie!!" Kyungsoo had stood up too,intending to go to his best friend, "The- the tissuyyyuu..."

 

His vision had spun and he out but fortunately L had caught him on time, who can only sigh, "For godsake! I'm not your babysitter!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo.." 

 

He heard his name being called, accompanied by a shake on his shoulder.

 

"Mmh.." Kyungsoo swatted the hand away, eyes still shut tight, "No~ stop..head..hurts.."

 

"Why'd you drink?" the voice was insistent, a finger poking at his cheek.

 

"Koo!kiieee!" he grunted, clearly annoyed, kicking and flailing aimlessly, "Go away!"

 

"Do you have any idea how dangerous it was too drink and pass out at that club?" there was anger in the other's voice now, "I don't care if you're 18! You're still my responsibility!"

 

"Tsssh!" Kyungsoo lifted a hand, signaling him to shut up "So uptight!" he muttered,  "I should name you stu*hic*pid pretend hyung too!!"

 

"What?!"

 

Someone chuckled while the one in front of him let out a grunt.

 

Kyungsoo muttered an inaudible curse under his breath before he decided to turn his back and sleep face down on the sofa, "Go away.." he waved his hand, "So noisy!"

 

"Kyung-"

 

"Shhh!" Kyungsoo suddenly sat up, his eyes groggy as he set his gaze on the other, "You" he points at the man, "Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter