Only Pain; Only Gain

No Gain; No Pain

Youngjae’s life was filled with only one emotion. Sadness. He always remembered his mother telling him about the monster under his bed named Sadness.

“Mommy, is Sadness mean?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Why is Sadness mean, Mommy?”

“Because, because Sadness is a monster, a monster that will eat up your brain. Once you it enters your mind, it never leaves.”

And just like that the monster under Youngjae’s bed ate up his mother. From that he only learned two things, that the monster under his bed had two names, one was Sadness, and the other was Daddy.

Youngjae’s parents had separated when Youngjae was 17, his mother believed that he would have a better future living with his father. He learned another thing that day, that his mother lied about loving him, she always hated Youngjae, she only loved one, and that was her second husband.

Youngjae decided that day that he didn't need anyone, not even his father. But that never stopped him from caring about his father.

The nights Youngjae’s father would come home almost dead off of alcohol and tears, Youngjae could only cry with his father. He missed his mother even more than his father did.  Him and his father tried their best to forget the women that they loved.

Then that's when Youngjae learned he had a monster hiding in his closet, named Pain. Also known as “Mommy”. Pain had swallowed up his father even before Sadness could swallow up his mother.

He knew he could never let anyone break down the walls that his parents had offered to build for him. Until he met a charming man. A man that Youngjae couldn't get his eyes off of. The man who insisted that he loved Youngjae back. The man named Im Jaebum, also known as Devil in Youngjae’s eyes. The Devil grabbed Youngjae’s heart, acting like he would care for it for the rest of his life. But ending up leaving Youngjae, making Youngjae regret that he even loved the Devil. That he dated the Devil.

Soon Youngjae learned that Jaebum didn’t just play with him, he played with the heart of Park Jinyoung too, also known as Miserable. Jinyoung was miserable, he loved the devil like no other.  ‘Like no other’, were always the words that in Youngjae’s head, because Youngjae would let the devil take him any day, even today he loved Jaebum. He ever cried because of Jaebum, because he was used to pain. But it seemed as if Jinyoung would let the devil murder him any day, as if he hated everyone in this world but Jaebum. Like Jaebum was a medicine to the disease called Jinyoung. But Jaebum was another Youngjae. His other half, the one he would die without. Youngjae would do anything for Jaebum, even if it meant killing Jinyoung, his best friend.

“He loved me first! He said he loved me even before he laid his eyes on stupid Park Jinyoung!” Were the words he screamed to Kunpimook the day Jaebum left Jinyoung. That was the day Youngjae cried his first tears for Im Jaebum. The words that Jinyoung heard, and still feels guilty for. After that Youngjae promised himself that he would never stop crying for the Devil, if it meant he could defeat the Devil’s most treasured item. And he did, he defeated the Devil’s most treasured item. Pain and regret were the only things Jinyoung felt, also the known as the last feelings Jinyoung felt.

It was raining, and Youngjae could feel the cutting tension in the room. Kunpimook begging Jinyoung to get up. Jaebum could only stare at Jinyoung. His pink lips with blood scattered on them, bloodshot eyes, and pale skin, was all Jaebum could see. All Jaebum could see was Jinyoung, and all Youngjae could feel was victory, like he won Jaebum over. Youngjae learned something that day, that victory could never feel better. He watched as Jaebum picked up the pills off of the ground beside Jinyoung.

“Wow,” Jaebum emotionlessly whispered. “You still look beautiful.” He breathed out as touched the side of Jinyoung’s cheek.

“Huh?” Kunpimook looked up at Jaebum with confused eyes, as he held Jinyoung’s head in his lap.

“You...you still look pretty, I mean you look beautiful. How can someone look so beautiful even after death?” Jaebum smirked as he rubbed his fingers against Jinyoung’s cold cheeks.

The room was silent, until Youngjae heard the sound of skin hitting against skin.

He looked up completely shocked.

“Idiot! How could you still care about the way he looks! You were always a jerk! You never cared about Jinyoung, and Jinyoung gave his all to you! Why?! Why Im Jaebum?! I can't believe that someone could be so...so heart less!” Kunpimook cried out the last part. Endless tears were flowing down his eyes.

Jaebum held his face in his hand. “How could he slap me?”

Kunpimook then turned to Youngjae with pure anger and hatred in his eyes. “And you! He loved you! You were his best friend! You! You blamed him! For nothing! He killed himself for you! Because you accused him for some stupid thing! You fought with your bestfriend, just for this idiot!” Kunpimook pointed an accusing finger at Jaebum.

That day Youngjae learned how it feels to lose your bestfriend.
-

Jackson. Also known as Jackson Wang. One of the most happy people on this planet. He everything around him was perfect. Beautiful.

He loved the way Mark looked at Yugyeom. The way his older brother and his children acted around each other.

He loved love! Everything about love was just beautiful in Jackson's eyes.

Happy couples, happy dogs, happy birds.

Just happy!

But Jackson wanted more in his life. He wanted someone he could feel sorrow with.

Someone he could cry with. But he never found anyone like that. He never thought he would.

-

3 years later.

Youngjae was tired of his life. Sure, he became friends with Jaebum. Everything was good now.

But how could he forget his scarring past.

How could he forget Sadness, Pain, the Devil, and the one he lost Miserable.

Wanting some fresh air he decided to take a stroll to a close by park.
 

Jackson said his everyday farewells to Mark and Yugyeom before they went separate ways. Jackson was feeling a little empty today, and something inside him was telling him that he should skateboard to the nearby park.
 

Youngjae whined in pain when he felt a sharp item hit the back of his foot. He immediately dropped to the ground.
 

Jackson quickly picked up his skateboard and ran up to the guy sitting on the cement.

“Omg! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?” Jackson apologize as he helped the guy up.

“Yeah, I'm fine,” Youngjae sighed as he rubbed the back of his foot.

The moment their eyes met, Jackson felt as if time could stop forever.

“Um...I'm Jackson. You are?” Jackson awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

“I'm Y-Youngjae,” Youngjae shyly replied.

"Wanna hangout?" Jackson shyly asked.

Youngjae quikly nodded. "Sure." He mumbled, as Jackson grabbed his hands, and both of them walked away.

-

Fate. Youngjae and Jackson were meant to be. So different, yet so alike.

That day Jackson found the person he could cry happy, yet sorrowful tears with.

That Youngjae learned some new. About the person who lights up his world.

Named Jackson Wang, also known as My Happiness.

Jackson only needed Youngjae.

and Youngjae only needed Jackson.

They completed each others worlds.

Love

The word used to describe what Youngjae and Jackson felt for each other.

And what they will always feel for eachother.

 


A/N

Hope you guys liked this. I wanted it to be something like this, you know love at first sight thing. Although I dont believe in that.

Please comment what you think about it. And if I should make it Rated M. Cause I was about too, because there is drugs, and suicide mentions in it.

Thsi is my first Jackjae oneshot, too about a lot. I'm going to be writing a lot in the future. 

GIVE JACKJAE SOME LOVE. AND ALSO BNIOR AND MARKGYEOM TOO. K GUYS.